Seattle Vs Carolina

I would love to see nothing more than Carolina get thumped in that game. So overrated.
Damn right! That 15-1 record was a fluke.
Carolina played all but two games against doorknobs that everybody took a turn on. The game they played against Seattle WAS a fluke, and there will be no doubt about it this Sunday. Even doorknob Atlanta proved the win against them was a fluke. The only way it wasn't a fluke, is if the guy that thinks he's Superman is in the Super Bowl. I predict his cape gets pissed on.
All they have to do is beat az and they played like the lions this weekend. Then cam has to beat Brady or manning Neither are invincible.

Cam has nothing to lose. He's so young. Lookout NFL!

He is a big guy and tough to bring down. He is a quick Big Ben. However Carolina wants to portray him is fine.

This should be a very entertaining game.

Especially when Newton pretends he is Superman.

I just love it when an NFL QB starts acting like he is a professional wrestler.
Or a kid having fun, which he is. He's also a great competitor and he's one win away from the Superbowl

I could very easily hate cam so I get it, but I just can't help root for the guy. I think he is great for the NFL.
I remarked during the Seahawks game that Cam was running up and down the sidelines cheering the crowd on and hopping up and down like a kid. He was having a ball of fun and was fun to watch. Lot's of players don't have any fun while they're playing.

I do like how he gets into the game.

The Shitbirds played the first half, The Seahawks played the second half.

They should change the team name to the Seattle Schizophrenics.
soon as you can deal with fact that the team you worship the pats,need to change their name to the new england cheatriots and stop inventing one excuse after another that they are not in the same catogory as barry bonds,mark mcguire,and lance armstrong folling yourself that with bs that its appled and oranges.:cuckoo:

The problem with your theory is the Super Bowl Champion Pats keep WINNING and WINNING and WINNING.

How did they "cheat" this year?

uh former NFL players have said the officials let them get away with holding. and if you were not so ignorant,you would not brush off facts as conspiracy theories.when i pointed out to you how the steelers game in boston this year the headsets went out and the steelers have said that has happened to them before in boston and they expect it to happen when they go there,yet it NEVER happens to the cheats.

then the refs of course called some first downs the steelers made back because of BS holding calls that replays clearly showed they did NOT hold.when i mentioned these pesky FACTS to you,just came up with childish nonsense must be a conspiracy crap knowing you are cornered.:rolleyes:

peyton manning and many other players have said they go somewhere else at halftime to discuss their plan for the next half feeling they might be getting bugged,they are not paranoid either the fact the shady brady destroyed his cell phone like the coward he is during the investigation and they always steal plays and have the refs in their pockets.

the NFL finds NEW ways to let them win.

I used to brush off things like the steelers having a bad call against them as just a bad call,but now I am awake that they made those critical calls against the steelers to make sure the cheats won.

as i said,the NFL has found NEW ways so that they win,you just cant seem to deal with it that the NFL is as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling is.

I finally woke up to that last year which is why I will never watch another superbowl again.Unless its my LOS ANGELES Rams of course.lol

if they cant cheat with the refs in their pockets,they cant win,period.

had belicheat done spygate in college,he would have been kicked out of the university.not in the NFL though,the NFL is as corrupt as our government is.

I did not figure that out myself till last year.

matter of fact i was talking to some chiefs fans who watched that game and they were telling me that the home town refs they always have up there,were calling penaltys against the chiefs but when the pats committed those same penaltys,they were not calling them on them.No surprise there,i remember the raiders/pats tuck rule game where the raiders had 3 critical bad calls against them in that game that hurt them and the cheats DID NOT HAVE ONE BAD CALL AGAINST THEM.

come playoff time,they so much have the refs in their pockets.

and just like the steelers had headset problems when they were up there this year,same thing with the chiefs and yet the cheatriots NEVER have headset problems.yep no cheating there.:rolleyes-41::rolleyes:

cheatriots arent cheating my ass.As i said,they are just doing it in NEW ways.

its sad that they feel the need to have to cheat to win because even if the game had been called fairy and they did not fix the headsets to fail,the pats would have won with all the mistakes the kc clowns made with those two critical turnovers i heard about coming at the worst possible times.

i sure am glad the hawks are not in the superbowl this year.

Assuming the cheats make it back,at least bruce ariens of the cardinals or ron rivera of the panthers wont take a payoff to throw the superbowl.

fuck pete the cheat,the cheatriots,and the NFL.they have all tainted the sport.

Last edited:
So the NFL is cheating for the Patriots now? is that your theory 9/11?

If the NFL wanted to see the Pats win, why did they suspend Brady for 4 games ? All part of the grand scheme?

It is really hard to keep your wackadoodle shit straight.

:rofl:

If the NFL wanted to see the Pats win, why did they suspend Brady for 4 games ? All part of the grand scheme?

as always,you change the subject when your losing always going into dodgeball mode.as always cheatriot apologist,you dodged all my facts and asked a question instead of addressing FACTS.

you are such a poor debater.you just post a laugh smiley instead of addressing FACTS.how pathetic.:rolleyes:

oh and to address your question mr evade mode,the NFL did NOT suspend him for four games dork.:rolleyes:

It would have been a joke of a punishment HAD they suspended him for the four instead of an entire year like he should have been just as their punishments are always jokes always gettting a mere slap on the wrist penalty of being deprived a first round draft choice of their scandals.wow big punishment there.:uhoh3:

Lynch came out and spoke the truth saying they would never suspend him because they get away with so much stuff all the time.duh.:rolleyes-41:

you'll ignore this of course but the the cheats always get special treatment other teams dont get,everyone in the country knew the worst that would happen to Brady was the most he would get was a two game suspension since the NFL is in their pockets.

there is a thing called corrupt judges dork and even his own lawyer said he did not believe he was innocent.How many times do yi have to keep showing you that you are in denial that the cheats are cheaterd,get special treatment,and watch you run off with your tail between your legs chaning the subject avoiding facts and dismissing them as theorys?:rofl:

I would love to see nothing more than Carolina get thumped in that game. So overrated.
Carolina played all but two games against doorknobs that everybody took a turn on. The game they played against Seattle WAS a fluke, and there will be no doubt about it this Sunday. Even doorknob Atlanta proved the win against them was a fluke. The only way it wasn't a fluke, is if the guy that thinks he's Superman is in the Super Bowl. I predict his cape gets pissed on.
All they have to do is beat az and they played like the lions this weekend. Then cam has to beat Brady or manning Neither are invincible.

He is a big guy and tough to bring down. He is a quick Big Ben. However Carolina wants to portray him is fine.

Interesting comment considering Cam ran 11 times against Seattle for a whopping 3 yards.

Right because we know the ratings are highest when the Cowboys, Packers and Steelers are on TV. That's why the NFL made sure they are all out. If the NFL is going to cheat, it will be to make more money.

People need to think this through.

Interesting comment considering Cam ran 11 times against Seattle for a whopping 3 yards.

Interesting comment. So you base his career off one game? He led all QB's in rushing this year?

Right because we know the ratings are highest when the Cowboys, Packers and Steelers are on TV. That's why the NFL made sure they are all out. If the NFL is going to cheat, it will be to make more money.

9/11 has a new theory: The refs are in the Patriots pockets......

and .....it was the headsets!!

Interesting comment. So you base his career off one game? He led all QB's in rushing this year?

yeah ....since this OP in called Seattle-vs-Carolina and not on his career.

yeah ....since this OP in called Seattle-vs-Carolina and not on his career.

Since we were talking about a body of work, then no.

No need to talk about the Seahags anymore this year..........as they're done, finished, kaput!

Onward and forward to the conference finals, bitchez!

Like I said,im just glad the seahawks are not going to the superbowl this time around since pete the cheat wont be able to throw the game this time.

again as always you show off what an idiot you are ignoring pesky facts that it ALWAYS happens to visiting team there and NEVER happens to the patriots and brushing it off as a theory.wow how childish can you get.:rolleyes:

you have you're head up brady and belicheats asses so much you ignore pesky facts that i brought up that they called penaltys against the chiefs that they did not call against the same penaltys against the cheats because you're so much in denial that your team the cheats get special treatment,that these games are rigged and the refs are in their pockets.:rolleyes:

as always,same old story with you,play dodgeball,ignore facts and dont address how they are the spoiled rich brats of the NFL that get away with scandal after scandal other teams get punished for for the same offense and try to laugh it off with a smiley when you you cant counter these facts.wow how mature.:thup::itsok::itsok:

oh and just so you know I am not saying the cheats won entirely because they cheat,the sad thing is the kc clowns played so badly they didnt need to cheat in that game with the way they had critical turnovers at the wrong time. but they are so scared they wont win if they dont have the NFL and refs in their pockets they STILL feel like they need to cheat by rigging the headsets of the visiting team to malfunction all the time..

i swear you are about as hopeless as antiquity troll is,that guy NEVER listened to a word of what i was saying as late as a couple weeks ago that the Rams were coming back to LA.you do the same thing he does with the cheats only seeing what you WANT to see and just like him,ignore pesky facts refusing to address them..

what crack do you two guys smoke together?:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:

you refuse to admit the pats are cheaters and have the refs in their pockets and HE still thinks the rams are not going to be in LA this year.now THATS funny.you two kill me to no end:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Brady gets his fifth ring to become the undisputed greatest QB in history. Too bad, so sad for all the pretenders. AMF to Manning.

Brady gets his fifth ring to become the undisputed greatest QB in history. Too bad, so sad for all the pretenders. AMF to Manning.
i see you have your head up Bradys ass as well.lol.maybe undisputed greatest CHEATER QB in history yeah.:up:

again as always you show off what an idiot you are ignoring pesky facts that it ALWAYS happens to visiting team there and NEVER happens to the patriots and brushing it off as a theory.wow how childish can you get.:rolleyes:

you have you're head up brady and belicheats asses so much you ignore pesky facts that i brought up that they called penaltys against the chiefs that they did not call against the same penaltys against the cheats because you're so much in denial that your team the cheats get special treatment,that these games are rigged and the refs are in their pockets.:rolleyes:

as always,same old story with you,play dodgeball,ignore facts and dont address how they are the spoiled rich brats of the NFL that get away with scandal after scandal other teams get punished for for the same offense and try to laugh it off with a smiley when you you cant counter these facts.wow how mature.:thup::itsok::itsok:

oh and just so you know I am not saying the cheats won entirely because they cheat,the sad thing is the kc clowns played so badly they didnt need to cheat in that game with the way they had critical turnovers at the wrong time. but they are so scared they wont win if they dont have the NFL and refs in their pockets they STILL feel like they need to cheat by rigging the headsets of the visiting team to malfunction all the time..

i swear you are about as hopeless as antiquity troll is,that guy NEVER listened to a word of what i was saying as late as a couple weeks ago that the Rams were coming back to LA.you do the same thing he does with the cheats only seeing what you WANT to see and just like him,ignore pesky facts refusing to address them..

what crack do you two guys smoke together?:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:

you refuse to admit the pats are cheaters and have the refs in their pockets and HE still thinks the rams are not going to be in LA this year.now THATS funny.you two kill me to no end:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You accusing me of being a troll? Now that is funny.

Forum List

Back