Does God Favor The Seahawks?

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Many of the Seahawks give the credit for their success to the Almighty.

Is that missed kick by the Vikings some kind of a bone tossed by God to Seattle for all the effort the players expend on praising their deity?

Discuss.

Is that missed kick by the Vikings some kind of a bone tossed by God to Seattle for all the effort the players expend on praising their deity?

Discuss.

I have it on good authority that God is a Patriots fan. Like Donald Trump, they are both huge Tom Brady supporters.

Discuss.

No

Discuss.

I have it on good authority that God is a Patriots fan. Like Donald Trump, they are both huge Tom Brady supporters.

I knew Lucifer was a Pat fan!

Discuss.

The Lord giveth and taketh away.........for the taketh away part, see last years' SuperBowl as far as the 'hawks are concerned..........:lmao:.............

Dunno if He's a Seahawks fan or not, but He sure did a number on the Vikings.

They even had their horn broken by the cold!

Maybe that should have been a sign for the Vikings when their horn broke.

I didn't hear about the horn. I have said before that game should have been moved or postponed or something. There is toughman football and then there is just unsafe. I have seen the documentary on the ice bowl and players that were in it saying they had permanent damage to parts of their body from that. Players union should advocate to make some alternate plans for weather like that. One game is not worth permanent damage due to the elements. As for God being for Seattle...it sure was a favorable grace. Do I feel sorry for what happened to the Vikings? No because there was no sympathy for Seattle from the Superbowl. I feel bad for the kicker because I felt his coach is a tool by taking no ownership of the rest of the game where they played poorly and there was no blame to Peterson for the fumble from the coach that I recall.

Discuss.

well if Trump is a huge supporter of Shady Brady,god help america if he gets elected the fact he admires a cheater and liar with no morals.:D

Discuss.

Indeed he must be Lucifer if he is a fan of Shady Brady.:D

Discuss.

well if Trump is a huge supporter of Shady Brady,god help america if he gets elected the fact he admires a cheater and liar with no morals.:D

What Trump admires is a winner because he is a winner himself.

Discuss.

Brady will win another Super Bowl ring this year.

I didn't hear about the horn. I have said before that game should have been moved or postponed or something. There is toughman football and then there is just unsafe. I have seen the documentary on the ice bowl and players that were in it saying they had permanent damage to parts of their body from that. Players union should advocate to make some alternate plans for weather like that. One game is not worth permanent damage due to the elements. As for God being for Seattle...it sure was a favorable grace. Do I feel sorry for what happened to the Vikings? No because there was no sympathy for Seattle from the Superbowl. I feel bad for the kicker because I felt his coach is a tool by taking no ownership of the rest of the game where they played poorly and there was no blame to Peterson for the fumble from the coach that I recall.

Thankyou! Montravant should read this. :lol:

Discuss.

Brady will win another Super Bowl ring this year.

How is that? Does he have a side bet with Putin?

Forum List

Back