Seattle Vs Az

give it up huggy.it made sense last year when you were making these threads since they looked to have an excellent chance of making it to the superbowl but this year is not their year,so its pointless at thei point.

to be making them NOW at this point,well i might as well make threads like this next year just to talk about how happy my rams are playing next week as the LA RAMS each week they play.:cuckoo:

Must win for Seattle

Lose at home to the Cards and it just about hands them the Division

I don't know if the Hawks are as "hungry" as some might doubt but one thing for certain is that the Seahawks are definitely angry at the way they lost on Sunday. I look for some serious hitting this weekend. I look for my Hawks to put some hurt on the Cardinals.

I don't know if the Hawks are as "hungry" as some might doubt but one thing for certain is that the Seahawks are definitely angry at the way they lost on Sunday. I look for some serious hitting this weekend. I look for my Hawks to put some hurt on the Cardinals.

I think Seahawks should be able to beat the Cards at home. I don't expect a beatdown because the Cards still play some serious D and Seattle runs a simple offense

I think this is the just the Cards' year in the West. At best I see a split with the Hawks and Niners, that's if they don't sweep one or both teams. I'm picking the Cards in this one, but with it in Seattle the Seahawks might pull it out.

This has been a great, great year by the Cardinals in the face of some serious adversity.

Injuries, Huggy, injuries.

Arizona has been hit hard with injuries, they are playing without their QB, in an arena that is loud and hostile. It isn't brain surgery to pick the winner. I'm surprised the spread is not -7.

Injuries, Huggy, injuries.

Arizona has been hit hard with injuries, they are playing without their QB, in an arena that is loud and hostile. It isn't brain surgery to pick the winner. I'm surprised the spread is not -7.

I don't think that's enough reason. This is, IMO, a combination of odds makers still looking at last year's Hawks, the recent history of the Hawks dominating at home, and Arizona not getting the credit they deserve.

Whether the Seahawks win or not, Arizona should be favored based on the play of both teams this year.

Larry Fitzgerald looks like he won't be playing.

Not as big as losing a center, ask Hugs.

There are usually several receivers on a team. Losing one isn't THAT big of a deal. The center calls the blocking at the line and handles the ball on every play. Most fumbles occur at the center exchange..take for example the first play of the last Super Bowl. Devastating start for the Broncos. Ya I would have to say the center is more important than any one receiver.

the seahawks defense bailed them out yesterday-"there was a screen on showing the game at the same time i was watching the rams/chargers game yesterday,"however if their offensive line plays crappy like that against them in the rematch in the desert in a few weeks,they will lose.

field goals were enough to get it done at home this time but it wont cut the mustard on the road. the cards were overdue to lose having not lost a game in a long time,this one we all knew they woudl lose,but they will be better prepared next time for them and not have to worry about crowd noise on offense either.

btw Hug on the topic of the game,I think your hawks have a good chance to win this game thursday the fact the niners just BARELY beat The Giants last week by a touchdown and just barely beat the skins 17-13 at home yesterday no less.Thats pretty bad.:biggrin:

this time of the year you want to be playing your best ball.Not that the Hawks are either but they at least beat the Giants by more than one touchdown.:lol:

Forum List

Back