Seattle Seahawks vs St. Louis Rams...

Bitch boy ? The Seahawks have taken it to your fag Whiners 72 - 15 in the last two games. Who's the bitches ???

Strange... next time we play it will be in your stadium. Do you really need to knock on the door to your own place? Do you knock on the door to where you live? I don't.

I hope you goofs ARE thinking ahead and don't take Atlanta seriously.

Your next five games are ....

Panthers ... who are playing very well right now.

AT Saints .... I don't see you chumps winning in NO

AT Redskins... dangerous field.. RobbieThree Gee knows where all the pot holes are ..you don't

Rams.. you will likely win this one at home .. The Rams are TERRIBLE !!

Seattle... I really think we will come into your house and just spank the shit outta your faggy Whiners. Leaving you 8-5 and us 12-1 with three games left to play.

face it Hug,they are going to have to play 10 times better against the whiners in san fran than they played against the Lambs when they face them again if they have any hopes of beating them there.they really stunk up the joint here in st louis in the worst way possible.The niners struggled against them earlier this year in the first quarter,but they eventually got their act together and had no problems with them after that. How they played their worst game of the year last night against them is baffling.thank god bradford was on the sidelines or I dont think we win that game.

thank god the football gods have the saints coming here to play the seahawks as well because no way in hell do the Hawks go up to new orleans and win there.we will need that regular season victory against them to have home field advantage against them in the playoffs.Homefield advantage for the Hawks is crucial for them to get to the superbowl.

Its great that its in the cards as well that the niners have to go up to new orleans as well to face the saints.that game is as good as won for the saints which will give the niners a 13-3 record making them the 6th seed and they will lose on the road to either the saints or our Hawks in the playoffs.

It looks like charles barkley agrees with your prediction of the Broncos and The Seahawks facing each other in the superbowl.That was his prediction last night.

I think Carroll is just pissed at Wilson for some reason and the only way he could punish him was to send him into the pretend pocket to get smacked around for about twentyfive plays.

Maybe it was something Russell said...

Must have been.Because it was clear Carrol wasnt trying to win this game.If so,he would have at LEAST made some adjustments at halftime and got someone else to help out their backup tackle who was constantly getting manhandled by that pro bowler.How in hell he doesnt have someone double team him makes no sense in less that of course is the case,Carrol was pissed at wilson for something and wanted to see him get knocked around.:mad:

face it Hug,they are going to have to play 10 times better against the whiners in san fran than they played against the Lambs when they face them again if they have any hopes of beating them there.they really stunk up the joint here in st louis in the worst way possible.The niners struggled against them earlier this year in the first quarter,but they eventually got their act together and had no problems with them after that. How they played their worst game of the year last night against them is baffling.thank god bradford was on the sidelines or I dont think we win that game.

thank god the football gods have the saints coming here to play the seahawks as well because no way in hell do the Hawks go up to new orleans and win there.we will need that regular season victory against them to have home field advantage against them in the playoffs.Homefield advantage for the Hawks is crucial for them to get to the superbowl.

Its great that its in the cards as well that the niners have to go up to new orleans as well to face the saints.that game is as good as won for the saints which will give the niners a 13-3 record making them the 6th seed and they will lose on the road to either the saints or our Hawks in the playoffs.

It looks like charles barkley agrees with your prediction of the Broncos and The Seahawks facing each other in the superbowl.That was his prediction last night.

I think Carroll is just pissed at Wilson for some reason and the only way he could punish him was to send him into the pretend pocket to get smacked around for about twentyfive plays.

Maybe it was something Russell said...

Must have been.Because it was clear Carrol wasnt trying to win this game.If so,he would have at LEAST made some adjustments at halftime and got someone else to help out their backup tackle who was constantly getting manhandled by that pro bowler.How in hell he doesnt have someone double team him makes no sense in less that of course is the case,Carrol was pissed at wilson for something and wanted to see him get knocked around.:mad:

Hey !! Don't get me wrong... I loves me some Russell Wilson !!! What's not to love ???

I'll tell ya what.. EVERYTHING that comes out of his mouth is a cliche'. I get it...He's all about the regiment it takes to apply himself to his craft.

But for FUCKS SAKES Russell... !!! We heard all that "sep in the prep" "the lord has blessed me" BS a millon friggin times... !!!!

Maybe the Seahawks could hire him some proffesional writers to come up with some snappy new montras.

Forum List

Back