Seattle At St. Louis

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Seattle needs to shake off whatever were their problems against Dallas.

They need to run and tackle and pass rush and throw and catch passes like they are capable of. They need to hit and hit hard. They need to force fumbles and interceptions.

This isn't about home or away. This is about getting back to Seahawk football and motherfuck any excuses.

HUGGY said:

They need to run and tackle and pass rush and throw and catch passes like they are capable of. They need to hit and hit hard. They need to force fumbles and interceptions.

... and quit making Campbell's soup commercials, and start playing with the mindset of a T - E - A - M again. :thup:

HUGGY said:

... and quit making Campbell's soup commercials, and start playing with the mindset of a T - E - A - M again. :thup:

Seriously.. soup with beer in it? That's pretty messed up.

HUGGY said:

sharthawk said:

huggy said:

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they all ate a coupla cases of it prior to yesterday's game. :laugh:

HUGGY said:

sharthawk said:

huggy said:

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they all ate a coupla cases of it prior to yesterday's game. :laugh:

As good a reason as any I've heard. THAT wasn't the team I'm used to seeing at the CLink.

Testing your theory I ate some Campbells soup tonight and sure enough I just got off the toidy with the Hershey squirts.

I'm not pointing fingers or sayin anything...

I'm just sayin...

You be the judge.

HUGGY said:

damn straight.

This isn't about home or away. This is about getting back to Seahawk football and motherfuck any excuses.

uh hug try whatever problems thay have had for the past FOUR games.

Ever since the chargers game they have not played the way they are capable of playing and again,unless carrol starts using Lynch in EVERY game much more often,he will have people like me suspecious that he is throwing these games..

this was another one of those games we had pegged as an easy victory for them before the season but dont expect this one to be easy either.
The cowboys had to come from three touchdowns down to them earlier in the season to beat them earlier in the year and they have played their opponents close so they are a better team than what their record indicates and seattle better get with the program and realise that.

Can anyone explain what Seattle game plan was? Left sideline pass to Harvin for -1 yard...Right sideline pass to Harvin for -1 yard..What was the problem with passing to Harvin down field....why can't Seattle keep a back in the back field to help in blocking.....? Seattle better stop polishing those SuperBowl rings and put those press clipping away and start focusing on football.

Can anyone explain what Seattle game plan was? Left sideline pass to Harvin for -1 yard...Right sideline pass to Harvin for -1 yard..What was the problem with passing to Harvin down field....why can't Seattle keep a back in the back field to help in blocking.....? Seattle better stop polishing those SuperBowl rings and put those press clipping away and start focusing on football.

I think you just hit on one of the reasons it is so hard to repeat. Desire is tough to overcome, once you are satisfied, you tend to relax a bit.

I think you just hit on one of the reasons it is so hard to repeat. Desire is tough to overcome, once you are satisfied, you tend to relax a bit.

Only things missing are the Chaise Lounges and an open bar instead of Gator Aid. And maybe a pack O Camels for those that are REALLY satisfied..

:lol:

Desire is a huge part But it Also takes quite a bit of LUCK.

The Seahawks are a good team but they had everything roll their way last year. They won 3-4 games last year that they could of just as easily lost.

Their biggest challenge this year will be making the playoffs. They're in 3rd place in the toughest division in football......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Seahawks are a good team but they had everything roll their way last year. They won 3-4 games last year that they could of just as easily lost.

Their biggest challenge this year will be making the playoffs. They're in 3rd place in the toughest division in football......

their only not in second cause they had a bye and san fran has not not otherwise they would be in second because while having the same record,the hawks lost one of their games to an AFC team where both the niners losses came in the NFC one being in the division so if the season ended now,they would be in second.

stephen smity and skip bayless said it best here about the seahawks,i could not have said it better myself.

Looking at the schedules, all three of the NFC West teams could make the playoffs. I could see Arizona at 12-4, Seattle and San Francisco at 11-5. All three teams have tough schedules

this guy here sure saw something in the cowboys before the season began none of us saw coming.He knew they were going to be different this year than in years past.

cant argue with that.that desire just doesnt look like its there this year.ever since the chargers game they have played with no heart just going through the motions.

true enough that they won about 3 or 4 games because they got lucky no doubt.that cant be argued.two of them for sure they should have lost that I remember.

the one in houston they would have lost had the coach been smart and run the ball to take time off the clock.the hawks were down by a touchdown and they won because the coach called for a pass which was intercepted in the final two minutes and run back for a touchdown and the winning score.

then there was the rams game.Lady luck was shining on them that day because Bradford got hurt the previous game with a season ending injury so they were playing against a career backup making his first start of the season.had bradford not been hurt and played,no way would they have won.

so yeah a lot of luck was involved last year no doubt.

they were able to play like crap on offense against the redskins and get away with winning cause their a bad team but that kind of heartless play wont get it done against a good team like the cowboys as they found out.

He isnt anywhere near as bad as resident troll pooper and his lover dark idiot and many others around here at least. He's only annoying once in a great blue moon with thread titles he makes like seapigions shit the can the other day or whatever thankfully.

for the most part his posts are usually reasonable like this one below thankfully. .

He isnt anything like residents trolls pooper and rightwinger and some of the others around here at least thank god.

Last edited:
This is the LAST time Huggy will be making a thread that says seattle at saint louis.come this time next year it will say-seattle at LOS ANGELES.

while you are skeptical about the rams return there,you're at least not closed minded about it like Huggy.

did you watch the rams/niners game? steve young and others were on there talking about it at halftime saying they expect Stan will make the announcement after this season is over to return to LA. the media is not even trying to keep a lid on it anymore like they have the past two years.:biggrin:

even the media in saint louis who for the past two years has been calling people like me and ram fans in LA nutcases and saying we are living in a fantasyland the past two years for saying they will be back next year,even THEY have now changed their tune there.even THEY have recently said they dont expect the rams to be in saint louis next year and will return to LA.:biggrin:

the announcement is expected by mid february since the relocation deadline is march 1st.

people like Huggy and Mad Nutcase who covered their ears and closed their eyes to everything i posted on that thread.come mid february next year are going to win first prize for jackass of the year awards with egg all over their faces.:lmao:

when even the saint louis louis media is saying they wont be back,its a done deal.:biggrin:

the people in saint louis are saying-dont worry,were not going to lose them,everything will work out in the end and they'll stay. thats the EXACT same things they were saying in LA as well.I've been there,done that,they got one foot out the door there in saint louis.:dance:

with the rams going back to LA next year,all that needs to happen now is have the cardinals back in saint louis.lol

sorry hug,but you just knew this was coming when you made this thread title involving the rams.:biggrin:

Forum List

Back