Seattle At St. Louis

great stuff.being a stones and beatles fan could not resist.when the rams come to kc to play a game here against the clowns,I will have to bring a radio and play this song for them when they leave for the tunnel.:biggrin:

hearing those words mentioned throughout that whole song so much gives me goosebumps.I will be playing that song in fact the whole year everyday leading up to the start of the 2015 season starting march 1st.Yahoo!!!:banana2::dance::party:

Last edited:
Friday afternoon before a divisional Sunday game is an odd time to announce a radical trade with a player of the potential of a Percy Harvin.

But that's just what Carroll and Schneider did.

I'm not concerned about it. We made it to last season's Super Bowl without him. Now without him we will see if the Hawks can repeat.

Friday afternoon before a divisional Sunday game is an odd time to announce a radical trade with a player of the potential of a Percy Harvin.

I'm not concerned about it. We made it to last season's Super Bowl without him. Now without him we will see if the Hawks can repeat.
you SHOULD be concerned. dont see it happening.they had tate last year who was wilsons favorite target he threw to the majority of the time.harvin was suppose to be his replacement,it did not pan out.

Dont see them having a prayer this year.they have played with no heart whatsoever ever since the chargers game. cant see that changing all of a sudden now.

Halfway through this game and Seattle is shitting the bed.... again!!

Their anemic offense has only managed to put up 6 measly points and their highly over-rated defense has been torched for 21 points......by the lowly Rams!! :lol: .

Seattle fans, it's never to early to select your excuses from the list provided earlier in this thread....

:rofl:

Here is the list of excuses.......choose up to 3!!

Final score this week =

St Louis 24
Seattle 19

Reasons for loss: (select 3)

Helmet doesn't fit well (tough to get it right with the crown underneath)
Bad coaching
Bad officiating
Hot weather
Cold weather
Too windy
Lucky score at the end
A missed tackle here
A defensive breakdown there
Bad bounces
Too many penalties
Lack of focus
Sherman strained his uterus
Wilson's new haircut
Carroll's new Fiat 500 broke
A bad pass here
A dropped ball there

Go ahead- pick your excuses....

Reasons for Seahawks loss: (select 3)

Bad coaching
Bad officiating
Hot weather
Cold weather
Too windy
Lucky score at the end
A missed tackle here
Bad bounces
Too many penalties
Lack of focus
Wilson's new haircut
A bad pass here
A dropped ball there

you've definetely gone into serious denial mode Huggy.The fact the seahawks let harvin go who was suppose to replace Tate shows they are getting desperate now and in disarray.

that has got to be the stupiest thing schneider has done since taking the helm.they let Harvin go and you have the same result,another loss in the column.

that was stupid to let him go because harvin isnt the problem.the offensive line and the defensive front have been the problems ever since the chargers game.

one week its the offensive line like in the washington game,the next week the defense as in yesterdays game and last weeks game against the cowboys.

Chris Berman was saying on ESPN the exact same thing I have been saying ever since the chargers game that the defense is not getting any kind of a pass rush on the quarterback.

the quarterback has all the time in the world to sit back there and scan the field because of that and thats because everybody on that team has gotten big heads which is why they are not playing with any heart or desire.

the sports people thought that the seahawks were different,that they would not get complacent in the off season.i never imaigined they would but they have.

they may repeat sometime in the future but its not in the cards for them this year.its time to give it up and deal with reality on this.

The best thing you can do now is not create anymore seahawk threads like seattle at carolina anymore because you're just opening yourself up to more ridicule.

I can now admit it and eat my words that they arent going to the superbowl this year.time for you to do the same. the way they are playing,I wouldnt be at all surprised if they lost to the winless oakland raiders especially since they may be winless,but they are a better team than what their record indicates having lost to all their opponents except the dolphins on the road in london,by less than a touchdown and this was against teams like the chargers,patriots and cardinals yesterday.

Bad coaching
Bad officiating
Hot weather
Cold weather
Too windy
Lucky score at the end
A missed tackle here
Bad bounces
Too many penalties
Lack of focus
Wilson's new haircut
A bad pass here
A dropped ball there
nope just ONE excuse.they have lost their passion to win because they got big heads in the off season getting complacent whish is why they are playing with no heart and no desire this year.

you've definetely gone into serious denial mode Huggy.The fact the seahawks let harvin go who was suppose to replace Tate shows they are getting desperate now and in disarray.

that has got to be the stupiest thing schneider has done since taking the helm.they let Harvin go and you have the same result,another loss in the column.

that was stupid to let him go because harvin isnt the problem.the offensive line and the defensive front have been the problems ever since the chargers game.

one week its the offensive line like in the washington game,the next week the defense as in yesterdays game and last weeks game against the cowboys.

Chris Berman was saying on ESPN the exact same thing I have been saying ever since the chargers game that the defense is not getting any kind of a pass rush on the quarterback.

the quarterback has all the time in the world to sit back there and scan the field because of that and thats because everybody on that team has gotten big heads which is why they are not playing with any heart or desire.

the sports people thought that the seahawks were different,that they would not get complacent in the off season.i never imaigined they would but they have.

they may repeat sometime in the future but its not in the cards for them this year.its time to give it up and deal with reality on this.

The best thing you can do now is not create anymore seahawk threads like seattle at carolina anymore because you're just opening yourself up to more ridicule.

I can now admit it and eat my words that they arent going to the superbowl this year.time for you to do the same. the way they are playing,I wouldnt be at all surprised if they lost to the winless oakland raiders especially since they may be winless,but they are a better team than what their record indicates having lost to all their opponents except the dolphins on the road in london,by less than a touchdown and this was against teams like the chargers,patriots and cardinals yesterday.

Harvin wasn't there to replace Tate, Harvin was there to be the big play maker that Seattle didn't have.

Without the Harvin contract, Seattle could have re-signed Tate, they had enough money, Tate went to another team as the number 2 receiver, just as he was in Seattle.

The defense is banged up down the middle and that is where teams are throwing right down the middle.

3-3 is not the end of a season, they can go on a run and once in the playoffs, anything can happen. They still have a lot of talent and they are still very dangerous.

I agree..on paper at the end of the game Seattle was far and away the better team of the two. But shit happens and it is not the end of the world especially after the 49ers faults were exposed by Denver.

throwing out the first two weeks of the season Denver has dominated opponents at home but are vulnerable on the road.the jets with the second worst record in the NFL even kept the game close till the very end a week ago in new york.

I expect the results to be a much different story than last night for the donkeys when they go on the road to face the Rams in a few weeks.

Both the Rams and The Raiders are much better teams than what their records indicate in that it seems they both have promising young quarterbacks for the future.

Both have played their opponents close to the vest losing by no more than a touchdown in most of their losses.The Rams havent lost one for sure by more than one touchdown and the raiders just once.

i saw this one coming with the Niners.neither the Niners or the seahawks are the same team from last year.The cards appear to be the best team in the NFC west this year and primed to win it.

Last edited:
I agree..on paper at the end of the game Seattle was far and away the better team of the two. But shit happens and it is not the end of the world especially after the 49ers faults were exposed by Denver.

The way Denver dismantled SF was amazing. I'm not sure if the Broncos were up for the game because of the record or if Denver is getting that much better.

Both the Rams and The Raiders are much better teams than what their records indicate in that it seems they both have promising young quarterbacks for the future.

Both have played their opponents close to the vest losing by no more than a touchdown in most of their losses.The Rams havent lost one for sure by more than one touchdown and the raiders just once.

The Rams lost last night to the 49ers 31-17, that is two touchdowns and a couple extra points.

The way Denver dismantled SF was amazing. I'm not sure if the Broncos were up for the game because of the record or if Denver is getting that much better.

Even taking into account SF defensive injuries, Denver is a better team then last year.

Even taking into account SF defensive injuries, Denver is a better team then last year.

I agree and the are healthy, that in of itself is a big reason they are rolling. Denver and Dallas seem to have the two best offenses. Romo, for as much as I hate Dallas is playing his best football in years.

Bad coaching
Bad officiating
Hot weather
Cold weather
Too windy
Lucky score at the end
A missed tackle here
Bad bounces
Too many penalties
Lack of focus
Wilson's new haircut
A bad pass here
A dropped ball there
nope just ONE excuse.they have lost their passion to win because they got big heads in the off season getting complacent whish is why they are playing with no heart and no desire this year.

That is utter nonsense. The Hawks have absorbed an unusually high number of injuries. They are now working with a third string center ..their backup fullback, Coleman, broke his foot in pre game warm ups..out for 4-6 weeks. Okung and Chancellor are playing injured. They are working with 3rd string and worse on the left side of the defensive backfield ...it is so bad that Sherman is now switching over to playing the oppositions best receiver disrupting the normal way Seattle's defensive backfield is set up.

Calling all this disruption through attrition as "no desire" to play is rediculous. Sometimes your knee jerk reactions lacks any depth.

as usual,Hug is in denial,injurys are all part of the game.arizona has had tons of multiple injurys yet they are winning.

Hey hug,since you watched this game sunday with your own eyes,i think you can agree what every fan in LA does with me on this,which is that there was no more than 35,000 fans at that game and the majority of them were seahawk fans?:biggrin: which is what I have been telling you all this time that they have horrible fan support there and the majority of them are ALWAYS from the opposing team.:lmao:what you saw yesterday happens all the time with the opposing teams fans greatly outnumbering the hometown fans.hahahahaha.

thats cause its not a football town out there which is why the cardinals left for arizona.

Im sure you noticed as well that the upperdeck was entirely black? thats cause they have it sealed off the fan support is so bad there.:lmao:

so bad in fact that stan kronke obviously has a deal in place with the NFL to have them jack up and inflate the numbers they report in the papers cause they always lie saying the paid attendance was over 53,000 for the 69,000 capacity.its not even THAT. the actual paid attendance for every game is more like 35,000.but thats too embarrassing for Kronke to admit so he has them lie for him.:lmao:

Forum List

Back