Seattle At Santa Clara

I don't believe the Hawks respect the Santa Clara Home Field Advantage.

Santa Clara CEO has hissy fit sends twitter to fans claiming HE is embarrassed.. LOL

How do you think his team feels..?????? This "suit" didn't play a lick in the game and now HIS widdle feewings are hurt !!!

Harbaugh can start making his off season travel plans.. No return tickets neccesary LOL

Santa Clara GM Trent Baalke's daughter sends a tweet to Greg Roman 9er's befuddled OC saying "Greg Roman can take a hike..the 49ers don't want you no more."

WTF ???

How can Baalke pick good players when he can't even pick a good daughter?????

Axe me THAT !!!!

9ers are s'2 2pid

This sucks. And no NBA to switch to.

What is a NBA?

A place for fags to go to see big sweaty black men in their underwear.

True story!

Ohkayyyyy Huggy. I get it. You pine for the days of huggy NBA shorts. You can't get John Stockton out of your mind. That's okay. There's nobody judging you here.

Seriously though, in terms of action, the NBA is more entertaining. It's a more exciting game to watch. And in the back yard or the front driveway, it's a more practical sport to play.

I was an All-County strong safety in High School. I tackled the likes of Superbowl champion Trent Dilfer (Aptos High) and NFL rookie of the year Johnny Johnson (Santa Cruz High). I was successful in HS football. The fact of the matter is, I wasn't athletic enough to play basketball. I was on the wrestling team during basketball season. Wrestling simply requires a tolerance for pain, and a willingness to inflict pain. Basketball requires athleticism and skill. I never had an abundance of athleticism or skill.

I coached my daughter's basketball team for a few years. Now, it's my favorite sport.

I was an All-County strong safety in High School. I tackled the likes of Superbowl champion Trent Dilfer (Aptos High) and NFL rookie of the year Johnny Johnson (Santa Cruz High). I was successful in HS football. The fact of the matter is, I wasn't athletic enough to play basketball. I was on the wrestling team during basketball season. Wrestling simply requires a tolerance for pain, and a willingness to inflict pain. Basketball requires athleticism and skill. I never had an abundance of athleticism or skill.

I coached my daughter's basketball team for a few years. Now, it's my favorite sport.

Really? Wrestling merely requires a tolerance for pain? Wrestlers aren't athletic? :lol:

Not being good at one sport does not in any way mean that sport requires a person be more athletic than another. Different sports often reward different skill sets or different physical characteristics.

Also, fuck basketball. Go watch hockey. :p

What is a NBA?

True story!

Ohkayyyyy Huggy. I get it. You pine for the days of huggy NBA shorts. You can't get John Stockton out of your mind. That's okay. There's nobody judging you here.

Seriously though, in terms of action, the NBA is more entertaining. It's a more exciting game to watch. And in the back yard or the front driveway, it's a more practical sport to play.

I played basketball as a kid up on Orcas Island. Was on the HS team as a 13 year old. I sucked..blew lots of layups..comitted way too many fouls...then moved 5 times thruout the next 4 years and never was eligable to see how good I could have been. Actually I didn't play that bad or that first coach would have kicked me off the team. I had a deadly baseline shot that would have been a 3 pointer today.

But..my real love was football. I tried to make a team in my senior year but again eligability reared it's ugly head again. So I played in the city parks with U of W college players in the mud and rain ...full contact...no pads.. Never got to play organized football except for those few months at Inglemoor High.

I wasn't THAT impressed with John Stockton. Bob Couzy, point guard with the Boston Celtics from 1950 to 1963, was my favorite player. He invented the no look pass and the behind the back dribble. That was when palming the ball was a turnover. These days a player can practically walk from the centerline and make a layup without dribbling with no traveling call.

What is a NBA?

True story!
And to see their hairy armpits as well.lol thats a major factor why I avoid watching basketball.In college some of the players at least have the courtesy to wear a t shirt underneath.too bad its not a requirement for ALL college players AND pro's. but the main reason i cant stand basketball is its boring as hell watching one team try and put a ball into a hoop more times than their opponent.just sounds like a stupdi concept to me.never even liked playing the game even.

Forum List

Back