Seattle At Santa Clara

there you go with your obsession over the santa clara thing just as I knew you would.:rolleyes-41: you for sure have an obsession over this in the fact the Giants are technically the NEW JERSEY GIANTS but yet you make a thread of them saying new york at seattle but when it comes to the niners,its seattle at santa clara.can you say obsession?

I wont deny you are correct that I have an obsession over the Rams coming back to LA "you would as well if the seahawks had bolted for california 20 years ago but you knew they were coming back next year." Yes I do have an obsession about it, but so do you over this santa clara stuff as I just proved.:rolleyes-41:

I knew when this game came along,I could count on you to make a thread with the words santa clara in it.your too predictable with your obseesion over it you have.:lol:

thought I posted this earlier but i guess i didnt.about the game itself,the hawks i would say have good chance of winning this the fact the niners just barely beat the giants by a touchdown and now escaping with a 17-13 victory against the pathetic redskins who dont have a quarterback.:biggrin: not that the hawks are playing great but playing a team thats playing that bad gives them a very good chance.lol.

bda38361258281d24fa85b5f.jpg

I for one wont doubt that Hawks fucked up big time letting him go and even fucked up worse letting Harvin go who was suppose to replace him and they let him go.stupid.kinda the same stupid as harbaugh getting rid of smith for kapernick who has meltdowns when the game is on the line.lol.

Last edited:
Seattle is riding high at 7-4

Santa Clara is struggling at 7-4
yeah thats what I was saying,throw away the kansas city game where they didnt even bother to show up.they just came out and laid an egg,but if you go back the last 3 weeks starting with the Giants game,they have been playing better,where the niners are faltering at the worst time barely beating the g men by a touchdown and just barely winning 17-13 against the skins.thats pretty bad.lol so they have a good chance to go to the coolest state in the contry and come out with a victory for the first time in years on thanksgiving.

Seattle is riding high at 7-4

Santa Clara is struggling at 7-4

I don't think Seattle is riding high, exactly. Sure, that win against Arizona was strong. Overall, though, the Seahawks still seem a bit off.

The Niners, on the other hand, you nailed. They are struggling despite being 7-4. The question is really whether they can continue to get these close, barely scraping by wins when they play stiffer competition. We'll find out, in part, this week. The only reason I think the Niners have a chance, with the way the offense has played lately, is because they are at home.

Niners squeaked through the last few weeks.

But, I wouldn't be overly impressed with Seattle holding Drew Stanton's Arizona Cards to 3 points. Ellington and Fitzgerald have been banged up. Arizona is a bad offense right now.

Niners need a breakout game with all those weapons they have (Boldin, Crabtree, Vernon, Stevie, Lloyd). Need a coming out party for Hyde. They play Seattle twice in three weeks.

Sometimes a vengeful hatred is not enough. But I have to think the 9ers have been waiting for this game since all of Sherman's jawing last year in the playoffs

I think it will come down to what has separated these teams in their last three meetings.

Seattle is as healthy as they were when they beat Green Bay and Denver early in the season and in as good of shape or slightly better on defense than they were playing the 9ers in the playoffs. Seattle's offense is still missing it's former pro bowl center on offense along with TE Miller.

But all in all Seattle will have no excuses injury wise going into this game.

It will come down to the difference in play between Kaepernick and Wilson.

Kaep started out with tremendous runs two years ago but now Wilson leads the league in QB running and something like 14th overall in ALL running players.

This is something that Seattle lacked in the last three meetings was the number of designed QB running plays.

I think Santa Clara's QB runs when he see's an opportunity or his protection breaks down.

Kaepernick has run for 336 yards on 74 carries 4.5 per attempt

Wilson has gained 644 yds in 84 attempts 7.7 avg

Fumbles could enter into the clash with Kaep leading all runners in the NFL with 5 and Wilson at 3

BTW Lynch is at 852 yds on 192 attempts 4.4 avg

and Gore has run 684 in 171 attempts for a 4.0 avg

I believe Seattle's LOB will cancel out Santa Clara's superiority in receivers so it will come down to rushing.

I have to give the Hawks the edge in running the rock.

Seahawks 27

Santa Clara 20

I think it will come down to what has separated these teams in their last three meetings.

Seattle is as healthy as they were when they beat Green Bay and Denver early in the season and in as good of shape or slightly better on defense than they were playing the 9ers in the playoffs. Seattle's offense is still missing it's former pro bowl center on offense along with TE Miller.

Kaep started out with tremendous runs two years ago but now Wilson leads the league in QB running and something like 14th overall in ALL running players.

This is something that Seattle lacked in the last three meetings was the number of designed QB running plays.

I think Santa Clara's QB runs when he see's an opportunity or his protection breaks down.

Fumbles could enter into the clash with Kaep leading all runners in the NFL with 5 and Wilson at 3

I believe Seattle's LOB will cancel out Santa Clara's superiority in receivers so it will come down to rushing.

Seahawks 27

Santa Clara 20

47 total points? I'll take the under.

I'm gonna give Carlos Hyde 10-15 carries in this game.

Niners 19
Seattle 17

Niners squeaked through the last few weeks.

But, I wouldn't be overly impressed with Seattle holding Drew Stanton's Arizona Cards to 3 points. Ellington and Fitzgerald have been banged up. Arizona is a bad offense right now.

Niners need a breakout game with all those weapons they have (Boldin, Crabtree, Vernon, Stevie, Lloyd). Need a coming out party for Hyde. They play Seattle twice in three weeks.
Both teams have been unimpressive this season.the niners even more so lately so that bodes well for seattle.

Seahawks 27

Santa Clara 20
plus while wilson has had a couple of games this year that were stinkers-carolina and dallas,he has been playing well lately making better throws and better decisons.

Kappy has meltdowns in big games and this is one of them.teams now know that about his threat to take off and run and have put spys on him for that and he hasnt been able to make the adjustment.wilson has.

Screw any logical analysis in this matchup. 49'ers are a mess, Seahawks have momentum and are less of a mess; so, I'm gonna pre-grats Huggy on another essential win!!! (Even tho' the Eags are gonna stomp yer ass the following week.....Hee-yahh!)

Screw any logical analysis in this matchup. 49'ers are a mess, Seahawks have momentum and are less of a mess; so, I'm gonna pre-grats Huggy on another essential win!!! (Even tho' the Eags are gonna stomp yer ass the following week.....Hee-yahh!)
that's what I been saying and the ONLY reason I am taking the hawks for this game.for your eagles game? My guess is sanchez is not going to have a field day against the hawks like he did against the panthers.the panthers are STILL in disarray this year,i think we saw the real sanchez in the green bay game.Plus that will pretty much be a bye week for the hawks coming off a Thursday game so they will have extra time to prepare and rest.while the offense still hasn't gotten its act together,the defense has so with the extra time of rest and preparation they will have and with their backs up against the wall,i would be extremely shocked if the hawks lose this game.

Niners are getting killed so far. The defense is the only thing keeping this from a blowout. The Niners offense has been playing poorly all year.

Seattle hasn't been great offensively either, but Wilson is making plays where Kaepernick is not.

Forum List

Back