Seattle At San Diego

I can't believe 9/11 isn't all over this thread supporting HIS Chargers.

It just doesn't make any sense. Is the silence a form of a coverup?

Is there a government chip embedded in 9/11's skull cap preventing him from bringing it for his precious San Diego Chargers?

Maybe all these crazy Rams moving to L A posts are really him trying to get out the word that he is under the direct control of CIA OPERATIVES and he REALLY is trying to talk about the upcoming game BUT his handlers are intercepting his posts AND replacing them with these whack ones attempting to make him look crazy....why? ...who knows.

The government works in mysterious ways.

I look for a closer game than it should be. Sometimes Seattle seems to play down to the level of weaker opponents.

27-17

I agree. They usually save their blowouts for home. But this is a new season and Wilson is trying to correct past mistakes. I'm sure he is conscious of keeping his stats at a higher level than last season.

One way the Hawks could lose ...

Sherman has said that when they don't throw his direction he gets bored and pats his mouth as if he is getting sleepy.

It is possible that Richard may get so ored and sleepy that he actually curls up out there and takes a nap. If that happens and Rivers spots him literally napping it is possible that San Diego could get an easy TD or two.

cant wait for this game,wont dare miss it,my two favorite teams "soon to be second and third favorites next year when the rams are back in LA of course." wish i could have attended this game in san diego but just not possible. wow this is so much unfair scheduling for my poor chargers this year.this game could possibly not be anymore so in favor of the seahawks and such a disadvantage for the chargers.

the Hawks have 10 an entire 10 days of rest to get prepared for this game where my chargers are coming off a tough loss in against the cards in arizona. on a monday night game having one day less to get read.just 6 days against the superbowl champ no less.

The play of the cards reinforced what I been saying that just like the niners,the cards are not anywhere near as good this year.especially on defense.to barely beat my chargers who are going to be far worse this year with the loss of offensive coordinater ken whisenhunt and its already showing,to barely beat them at home no less against an inconsistant quaterback who is the stautue of liberty,how do they expect to win one game from the hawks this year? lol as for my chargers? again no surprise,they got lucky making the playoffs last year,this year their luck runs out on them with the loss of whisenhunt. Im looking at 0 and 2 for my chargers this year.thats a given.

cant wait for this game,wont dare miss it,my two favorite teams "soon to be second and third favorites next year when the rams are back in LA of course." wish i could have attended this game in san diego but just not possible. wow this is so much unfair scheduling for my poor chargers this year.this game could possibly not be anymore so in favor of the seahawks and such a disadvantage for the chargers.

the Hawks have 10 an entire 10 days of rest to get prepared for this game where my chargers are coming off a tough loss in against the cards in arizona. on a monday night game having one day less to get read.just 6 days against the superbowl champ no less.

The play of the cards reinforced what I been saying that just like the niners,the cards are not anywhere near as good this year.especially on defense.to barely beat my chargers who are going to be far worse this year with the loss of offensive coordinater ken whisenhunt and its already showing,to barely beat them at home no less against an inconsistant quaterback who is the stautue of liberty,how do they expect to win one game from the hawks this year? lol as for my chargers? again no surprise,they got lucky making the playoffs last year,this year their luck runs out on them with the loss of whisenhunt. Im looking at 0 and 2 for my chargers this year.thats a given.

I tried to get the 411 on the Chargers but their fans are so down in the dumps it is just hard to get a take on what they expect to do.

I looked at maybe 100 posts on their popular MB and only one fan thinks they can win a close game...if EVERYTHING falls their way.

I remember when my Hawks sucked. SOOOooo..... glad those days are behind us now..for a while anyway.

I just don't know what to expect. If our D-Line can force their QB out of his comfort zone it will probably be a big win for Seattle.

This is a great opportunity for Wilson to pad his stats. He should make sure not to get cocky and take chances he doesn't have to though. NO INTERCEPTIONS !!! Keep that goose egg in the int column. NO FUMBLES !!! Take care of the ball. NO INJURIES !!!! Stay healthy ...we got Denver coming to town next week. MUST have Wilson healthy for that game. Keep the throw to catch percentage high 75% or better. If Wilson can manage to do these things we will win handily and Wilson will stay in line for a possible MVP.

I tried to get the 411 on the Chargers but their fans are so down in the dumps it is just hard to get a take on what they expect to do.

I looked at maybe 100 posts on their popular MB and only one fan thinks they can win a close game...if EVERYTHING falls their way.

I remember when my Hawks sucked. SOOOooo..... glad those days are behind us now..for a while anyway.

I just don't know what to expect. If our D-Line can force their QB out of his comfort zone it will probably be a big win for Seattle.

This is a great opportunity for Wilson to pad his stats. He should make sure not to get cocky and take chances he doesn't have to though. NO INTERCEPTIONS !!! Keep that goose egg in the int column. NO FUMBLES !!! Take care of the ball. NO INJURIES !!!! Stay healthy ...we got Denver coming to town next week. MUST have Wilson healthy for that game. Keep the throw to catch percentage high 75% or better. If Wilson can manage to do these things we will win handily and Wilson will stay in line for a possible MVP.

i hardly think your defense has to worry about the chargers offense.this time they have no scrambling quarterback to worry about when the protection on his offense breaks down. lol.i cant believe how the AFC has all these statue of liberty quarterbacks.Rivers,Manning,Brady. whatever happened to the days when the AFC had a few of those such as Elway and Gannon?

and the chargers have a terrible pass defense so wilson hardly is in any danger of throwing an interception.lol.

as long as they dont go out and relax like they did in the tampa game last year,look for another blowout.

Well.. One down and 15 to go.

Next victim ... the Chargers.

Can't really tell from the preseason romp but Hawks should win by 3 TDs.

Next victem is right.everybody around the country in sports channels expects the same thing,that they will go undefeated.this isnt even the game of the week and they are in the spotlight this week as the game of the week.

USA TODAY has an article about them and the headline reads STILL SOARING.They go on to say the same thing i said about them how its unfair the advantahe the seahawks have saying-laying a favored team on a short week,especially when the seahawks will have had 10 days between games ,is a significant disadvantage.

they start it out saying-any talk about a superbowl hangover for the seahawks was answered emphatically with last weeks convincing win vs the packers.seattle carved up Green Bays defense.

the naysayers who dont think the seahawks will go undefeated,they obviously did not read my OP on that thread.

Also wouldnt you agree Hug that they just dont get it that the seahawks are like the yankees were back in the mid 90's? the yankees for four straight years won the world series because they were in a class by themselves.

the other teams looked like they werent ready for the major leagues,same with seahawks,when you compare any of the other teams to the seahawks,the seahawks look like they are on an entire different level than they are.the other teams look like they are playing college football compared to them.

the only way they dont go undefeated is if wilson gets hurt.thats not going to happen.so the only other way it could happen is if the game is rigged. the NFL does that sometimes.

Like a few years ago there was talk that the packers would go undefeated.everybody believed that them coming itto kansas city,that that game would be a cince for them and should have been.

I honestly believe in all my heart that game was rigged.That mike mccarthey purposely did not try and win that game.thats the only thing that makes sense.them losing that game was about as likely as the seahawks losing this game to the chargers.

if the hawks go out and lose a game to a team like this they should easily beat,well then Im afraid that will prove people right that have been saying carrol is a cheater because all the other teams on their schedule are all creampuffs like the chargers are.NONE of them are capable of standing toe to toe with them.

the naysayers who dont think they will go undefeated,I dont think they realise just how seriously the cards and the niners defenses are banged up this year,how they are far worse this year than last year.

I wonder if its FINALLY dawning on them though after the niners just barely escaped with a victory against the cowgirls,a really pitiful team by just a mere touchdown and how the cards just barely beat the chargers another really bad team in arizona no less.if they STILL think those teams are any good after that,then they got to be the dumbest football fans i know.:lmao::cuckoo::lmao:

the naysayers who dont think the seahawks will go undefeated,they obviously did not read my OP on that thread.

Also wouldnt you agree Hug that they just dont get it that the seahawks are like the yankees were back in the mid 90's? the yankees for four straight years won the world series because they were in a class by themselves.

the other teams looked like they werent ready for the major leagues,same with seahawks,when you compare any of the other teams to the seahawks,the seahawks look like they are on an entire different level than they are.the other teams look like they are playing college football compared to them.

the only way they dont go undefeated is if wilson gets hurt.thats not going to happen.so the only other way it could happen is if the game is rigged. the NFL does that sometimes.

Like a few years ago there was talk that the packers would go undefeated.everybody believed that them coming itto kansas city,that that game would be a cince for them and should have been.

I honestly believe in all my heart that game was rigged.That mike mccarthey purposely did not try and win that game.thats the only thing that makes sense.them losing that game was about as likely as the seahawks losing this game to the chargers.

if the hawks go out and lose a game to a team like this they should easily beat,well then Im afraid that will prove people right that have been saying carrol is a cheater because all the other teams on their schedule are all creampuffs like the chargers are.NONE of them are capable of standing toe to toe with them.

the naysayers who dont think they will go undefeated,I dont think they realise just how seriously the cards and the niners defenses are banged up this year,how they are far worse this year than last year.

I wonder if its FINALLY dawning on them though after the niners just barely escaped with a victory against the cowgirls,a really pitiful team by just a mere touchdown and how the cards just barely beat the chargers another really bad team in arizona no less.if they STILL think those teams are any good after that,then they got to be the dumbest football fans i know.:lmao::cuckoo::lmao:

It's hard to make comparrisons between football and baseball.

this is a major advantage for the hawks.

Saturday, Sep 13, 2014 • Updated at 9:37 AM PDT
The Chargers will not have safety Jahleel Addae or cornerback Chris Davis for Sunday's home opener against the Seahawks. Both have been ruled out with leg injuries. Neither was available on Monday night against the Cardinals, either.
However, two other defensive starters may be on the sidelines, as well. Linebacker Melvin Ingram has a hamstring injury. He only practiced part-time and is questionable (50-50) to play. Cornerback Brandon Flowers, who played extremely well in his San Diego debut Monday, injured his groin during practice this week and is also questionable.
Facing the defending Super Bowl champions and a quarterback like Russell Wilson, who is able to utilize a multitude of targets in the passing game, the Chargers would be at quite the disadvantage not having a 2-time Pro Bowler like Flowers on the field.
If neither Ingram nor Flowers can go, veteran Dwight Freeney and rookie Jason Verrett are the likely candidates to step in to the starting rotation.
Everybody else on the Chargers roster is expected to play.
As for the Seahawks, they'll be without running back Christine Michael, Linebacker Kevin Pierre-Louis and cornerback Tharold Smith. Tight end Cooper Heifet is doubtful with a knee injury. None of those players would impact Seattle as much as losing Ingram or Flowers would hinder San Diego.

Man what a dunce flowers is,getting hurt in PRACTICE.no wonder the chiefs let him go.:biggrin:

yep.you mentioend its hard to make comparisons between a football team and a baseball team so heres a much better one for you.

the 85 bears as we discussed,till the seahawks came along the last couple years,were pretty much easily the best defense in NFL history.

they went 15-1 that year with their only loss of course being to the miami dolphins who had a future hall of fame quarterback.that game was a major disadvantage for the bears because they were playing with their backup quarterback.

that team also barely won some games that year like 16-10 and 17-10 against some really crappy teams like indianapolis. that team did not get up for those games obviously

I dont see that being a problem for the seahawks,that they will relax and not get up for teams that are bad like the chargers today.

plus if this team was the same offense as last years no way would i pick the seahawks to go undefeated.but its not,they are much better this year and wilson is much better as well.

also that bears team had a quarterback that was injury prone.when he got injured midway through the first quarter of the superbowl,their offense stalled after that.the bears had built such a huge lead at that point it did not matter though that he was out.I always wonder how that game would have turned out had he not been able to play that game because of injury.

wilson is not injury prone,they wont have that problem to worry about.if they go out and lose to a badly inferiour team liek the chargers this year,it will only be because the game was obviously rigged.

Last edited:
So it's early in the game and Seattle is getting help from the refs so far. Harvin's td was clearly not really a td. Then Rivers gets hit out of bounds and there's no flag. And still, the Chargers are up 10-7.

Where are all of the Seahawks fans?
HUGGY?
9/11?

All I hear are CRICKETS.

Hey, did anybody else hear the news? The Seahawks LOST to the Chargers, 30-21.

Sherman got BURNED, too.

So much for the undefeated season.

So much for the faux dynasty.

If you can't beat San Diego and their VERY average team, where do you go from there?

I bet the suicide hotlines in Seattle are overloaded!

Where are all of the Seahawks fans?
HUGGY?
9/11?

All I hear are CRICKETS.

Hey, did anybody else hear the news? The Seahawks LOST to the Chargers, 30-21.

Sherman got BURNED, too.

So much for the undefeated season.

True. I was hoping for a VERY special season.. Winning another Lombardi will sooth the anxieties.. :lol:

So much for the faux dynasty.

If you can't beat San Diego and their VERY average team, where do you go from there?

You football knowledge is underwhelming... comical actually.

I bet the suicide hotlines in Seattle are overloaded!

The Seahawks are the best team in the NFL... why would Hawk fans be worried about today's loss?

Sherman got BURNED?

How so?... 4 passes in his area. around 50 yards..no TDs

I wouldn't call THAT getting burned. Neither would anyone with a shred of football knowledge.

Forum List

Back