Seattle At San Diego

Where are all of the Seahawks fans?
HUGGY?
9/11?

All I hear are CRICKETS.

Hey, did anybody else hear the news? The Seahawks LOST to the Chargers, 30-21.

Sherman got BURNED, too.

So much for the undefeated season.

True. I was hoping for a VERY special season.. Winning another Lombardi will sooth the anxieties.. :lol:

So much for the faux dynasty.

If you can't beat San Diego and their VERY average team, where do you go from there?

You football knowledge is underwhelming... comical actually.

I bet the suicide hotlines in Seattle are overloaded!

The Seahawks are the best team in the NFL... why would Hawk fans be worried about today's loss?

Sherman got BURNED?

How so?... 4 passes in his area. around 50 yards..no TDs

I wouldn't call THAT getting burned. Neither would anyone with a shred of football knowledge.

Son, stay in your own lane, which is a narrow one way road called "Seahawks Boulevard", aka "the boulevard of broken dreams".

As for my knowledge of football, I would kick your hawk-ass in a football trivia contest, and take all of your money before you could say "Russell Wilson is my hero".

:lame2:

HUGGY?
9/11?

All I hear are CRICKETS.

Sherman got BURNED, too.

True. I was hoping for a VERY special season.. Winning another Lombardi will sooth the anxieties.. :lol:

If you can't beat San Diego and their VERY average team, where do you go from there?

The Seahawks are the best team in the NFL... why would Hawk fans be worried about today's loss?

Sherman got BURNED?

I wouldn't call THAT getting burned. Neither would anyone with a shred of football knowledge.

Son, stay in your own lane, which is a narrow one way road called "Seahawks Boulevard", aka "the boulevard of broken dreams".

As for my knowledge of football, I would kick your hawk-ass in a football trivia contest, and take all of your money before you could say "Russell Wilson is my hero".

That's it? That's all you have? Pathetic. Why don't you explain again how Sherman got "burned". That isn't football knowledge fool. It's just blowviating monkey bullshit.

I go anywhere I want including right in your grill monkey boy. You better go find your organ grinder.. making silly noises is your game... My dogs have better football knowledge than you do.

HUGGY?
9/11?

All I hear are CRICKETS.

Sherman got BURNED, too.

the only suicide hotlines on overload are the ones you were on last week being talked out of jumping off a cliff when revis got burned repeatedly by a journeyman miami quarterback who looked like dan marino.:lmao:

whats journeyman ryan tannehill ever done other than burn revis?:lmao: as always you demonstrate what a dunce you are in the fact the seahawks always struggle in games played in severe heat early on in the season.

at least the Hawks got burned by a quarterback who is a PROVEN quarterback and one of the best in the league.The chargers just may be a much better team than people give them credit for.one that is coming into their own.

Mike mccoy just may be a better coach than what i been giving him credit for as well. they suffered an injury to their running back so they may not be a playoff team this year.would have been interesting to see what would have happened had he not got hurt.

By the way stupid,they WERE the only team that was able to accomplish what nobody else was able to do last year. Go into denver and shut down the highest scoring offense.:rolleyes-41:

oh and I hear that your pats committed double digit penaltys over a hundred yards yesterday for the second straight week.they can do that and get by against a journeyman quarterback and a team that was affected by the loss of adrian peterson taking away their running game plan they were counting on. they arent always going to face teams with a journeyman quarterback with no running game though.:biggrin:

Last edited:
HUGGY?
9/11?

All I hear are CRICKETS.

Sherman got BURNED, too.

Sherman got BURNED?

That's it? That's all you have? Pathetic. Why don't you explain again how Sherman got "burned". That isn't football knowledge fool. It's just blowviating monkey bullshit.

I go anywhere I want including right in your grill monkey boy. You better go find your organ grinder.. making silly noises is your game... My dogs have better football knowledge than you do.

Love his stupidity he is demonstrating unaware that the seahawks struggle in games in severe heat early in the season.:lmao:

Like i said,at least their defense got burned by a quarterback who is a proven one and one of the best in the league.Last I checked ryan tannehill whom his pats got burned by last week is an inconsistant journeyman,:lmao: oh and werent the chargers the only team that marched into denver last year and shut down the highest scoring offense in NFL history in their own backyard as well? not exactly an easy feat.:lmao:

the seahawks obviously arent going to go undefeated.Now that the toughest game of their season on the road is overwith,I see them going 14-2.again going 6-2 on the road with their other road loss being in arizona.

Last edited:
I had no problem with how Seattle Offense preformed against SD considering they were only on the field just over 17 minutes..but the defense let the team down and failed to get off the field.
SD relentless passing game that Seattle didn't seem to have any answer to. Seattle did stop SD running game. Some poor play by the defensive backs didn't help but that could be contributed to a inconsistent pass rush at times and Rivers quick release. Thomas getting hurt will be a problem against Denver next week.
My hat is off to San Diego coaching staff and Rivers. Well done.

I had no problem with how Seattle Offense preformed against SD considering they were only on the field just over 17 minutes..but the defense let the team down and failed to get off the field.
SD relentless passing game that Seattle didn't seem to have any answer to. Seattle did stop SD running game. Some poor play by the defensive backs didn't help but that could be contributed to a inconsistent pass rush at times and Rivers quick release. Thomas getting hurt will be a problem against Denver next week.

the donkeys they will be playing next week just barely beat the kansas city clowns at home no less and the Hawks will be at home so they can survive the loss of thomas.the donkeys have looked unimpressive in their victorys this year both at home.they have been able to disguise their shortcomings by winning and playing in denver,this will be their first road game of the year and they will be exposed.lol.

so they wont go undefeated now,oh well.I see them going 14-2 with their other loss being on the road against arizona.yeah got to tip your cap off to my chargers.they had a good game plan and came in on a short week.they have a better head coach than I have been giving him credit for it appears.home field advantage fur sure came into play here for them.the chargers are used to conditions like that where the seahawks are not.

they were wise to play in their whites as well.

Thomas didn't get injured. He had severe leg cramps from the heat. He just went in to the Locker room for an I V to get his body fluids back up then played for much of the 4 the qtr.

Thanks for your concern and the sensible post. Thomas is a tough little Mo Fo .. He'll be fine for next Sunday.

Thomas didn't get injured. He had severe leg cramps from the heat. He just went in to the Locker room for an I V to get his body fluids back up then played for much of the 4 the qtr.

Thanks for your concern and the sensible post. Thomas is a tough little Mo Fo .. He'll be fine for next Sunday.

I am glad to hear that......

Forum List

Back