CDZ Sears, Kmart join other retailers in dropping Trump-branded items

Sears and Kmart are teetering towards bankruptcy. That reveals much about their business sense

Online shopping competition is killing them.

It makes me sad to see them go. I have some really old Sears catalogues around somewhere.
Their Canyon River Blues jeans were nice.

Only other Jeans I like were St John's Bay or Old Navy.

Our oldest like The Gap, Wet Seal and Forever 21, they wouldn't be caught dead in KMart or Sears

Sears and Kmart are teetering towards bankruptcy. That reveals much about their business sense

It makes me sad to see them go. I have some really old Sears catalogues around somewhere.

Our oldest like The Gap, Wet Seal and Forever 21, they wouldn't be caught dead in KMart or Sears
My kids shop at Old Navy for jeans. They liked Wet Seal and Aeropostle for awhile...also Charlotte Rue? But those are closing here.

Once in awhile they find nice jeans at Marshall's, Sears or Kohls.

My kids shop at Old Navy for jeans. They liked Wet Seal and Aeropostle for awhile...also Charlotte Rue? But those are closing here.

Kohls is good and once in awhile you find good stuff atTJMaxx but it's iffy. The problem is all their friends shop at the same places so they are coordinating what they wear each day, heaven forbid they have the same outfit on as someone else

Kohls is good and once in awhile you find good stuff atTJMaxx but it's iffy. The problem is all their friends shop at the same places so they are coordinating what they wear each day, heaven forbid they have the same outfit on as someone else
Yep. TJ Maxx, Marshall's and Ross ( we also have one called Dee's). All the same kind of stores. Good for browsing for stuff...not so good if you are looking for something in particular. We go there when we have lots of time and just want to look for bargains we didn't know we wanted. :)

Wow. I thought Sears had gone out of business. LOL

It's a little surprising that Ivanka's wares were sold in Nordstrom, Sears and Kmart. I didn't realize Sears and Kmart appeal to the same customers as does Nordstrom. It appears Sears has gone really upscale, and it seems, among other things, they are targeting the M-->F high-end transgender market too, at least judging by what appeared ontheir page for men's shoes.

Whatever. None of them are carrying her stuff now. No matter for there're still scores of department and specialty store chains that can, if they want to, carry her line, and it seems Macy's, Lord & Taylor and Bloomingdale's still do. So does something called Zappos. Plus there's always Amazon and eBay.

Forum List

Back