Sears And Kmart Drop 31 Trump Home Items From Their Online Shops

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Now watch the tweetenfuhrer have a tweeting frenzy

(Reuters) - Major U.S. retailers Sears and Kmart this week removed 31 Trump Home items from their online product offerings to focus on more profitable items, a spokesman said on Saturday.

The decision follows retailer Nordstrom Inc’s announcement this week it had decided to stop carrying Ivanka Trump’s apparel because of declining sales, prompting President Donald Trump to take to Twitter to defend his daughter. White House spokesman Sean Spicer characterized the Nordstrom move as a “direct attack” on the president’s policies.

Neither Sears nor Kmart carried the Trump Home products in their retail stores, a Sears Holdings Corp spokesman said. Kmart is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sears Holdings.

The Trump Home collection includes lines of furniture, lighting, bedding, mirrors and chandeliers, some from makers who supply the items to Trump hotels, according to the collection’s website.

Sears And Kmart Drop 31 Trump Home Items From Their Online Shops | The Huffington Post

Sears and Kmart are dropping lots of things. They are barely surviving.

Sears/K-Mart has been dying for a very long time. I remember, when the news came out about those two companies merging, that combined, they would become the third-largest department store chain in the country; and thinking that not very long before that, if you had asked me to guess what the top two chains were, I would have guessed, with a very high degree of confidence, that they were Sears and K-Mart.

Two more stores to avoid. Of course, I have avoided all stores and eateries that disparage veterans and pay homage to fag causes.

(Reuters) - Major U.S. retailers Sears and Kmart this week removed 31 Trump Home items from their online product offerings to focus on more profitable items, a spokesman said on Saturday.

The decision follows retailer Nordstrom Inc’s announcement this week it had decided to stop carrying Ivanka Trump’s apparel because of declining sales, prompting President Donald Trump to take to Twitter to defend his daughter. White House spokesman Sean Spicer characterized the Nordstrom move as a “direct attack” on the president’s policies.

Neither Sears nor Kmart carried the Trump Home products in their retail stores, a Sears Holdings Corp spokesman said. Kmart is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sears Holdings.

The Trump Home collection includes lines of furniture, lighting, bedding, mirrors and chandeliers, some from makers who supply the items to Trump hotels, according to the collection’s website.

Sears And Kmart Drop 31 Trump Home Items From Their Online Shops | The Huffington Post
I'm gonna love watching the Trump brand slowly slither its way into the Dollar Stores of America in the discontinued isles....with ghetto crack heads trying to steal most of it!! LOLOLOLO

Yeah, in Dec they said they would close 30 locations after the first of the year. After the first, it had grown to 150 locations. And a day ago they announced more to come-
Sears doesn't rule out closing more stores, cutting jobs

Sears/K-Mart has been dying for a very long time. I remember, when the news came out about those two companies merging, that combined, they would become the third-largest department store chain in the country; and thinking that not very long before that, if you had asked me to guess what the top two chains were, I would have guessed, with a very high degree of confidence, that they were Sears and K-Mart.

no, the trump items are missing from online search. an investigation is underway.

I was told Kmart will be gone within the year. Sears is gone from my region. Maybe they're hoping this will remind people they're still around -- somewhere I guess.

I'm gonna love watching the Trump brand slowly slither its way into the Dollar Stores of America in the discontinued isles....with ghetto crack heads trying to steal most of it!! LOLOLOLO

Is that any way to talk about your people?

I noticed years and years ago... the difference between k-marts and other stores. Messy shelves, missing stock, rude or absent customer service, terrible return experience... you name, Kmart sucked like a hoover at it. The one around here is also closing and won't be much missed.

Exactly. What difference does it make when both businesses are circling the drain?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The final day of my local K-Mart is March 26th. Our Sears kicked the bucket a couple of years ago. Sadly last year we lost our JCPenny too.

Exactly. What difference does it make when both businesses are circling the drain?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The final day of my local K-Mart is March 26th. Our Sears kicked the bucket a couple of years ago.
that the place you chriters shop walmart and kmart , white trash heaven

Seems rather petty to me.

Oh and perhaps you should check on the CEO's of these companies and Nordstrom. Seems they were all big doners to Hillary and her campaign.

They are also as petty as you are.

Forum List

Back