Sean Hannity Flips On Immigration Reform, Now Supports Pathway To Citizenship

I say give them a path to citizenship (back of the line) with the condition that anyone who has come here illegally can never vote, any children born here to illegals can never vote either.

I got a better idea. Send them home. Allowing them to stay is a slap in the face to every legal immigrant in this nation, not to mention the millions of people who were denied entry (including friends of our family and my brother's mother in law) and didn't break the law to come into this country.

Are you for amnesty? If so, why?

No, I'm for shipping all illegals to the southernmost tip of Mexico. Let them first cross their own country before attempting to get into our again.

I'm also for severely restricting immigration to friendly countries. We don't need Pakistanis, Saudis, etc. getting great educations here, then going back with that knowledge to their countries to figure out how best to fuck us.

The bolded -- I agree with both of you but the reality is that will never, ever happen. It if was going to happen it would have. D.C. dicky doos around this issue, grants mass amnesty without securing the border properly, business hire illegals and few face any consequences, and on and on.

I've thought about this a lot over the past year or so and as much as I'd rather boot them it's time to get real. If they are granted a path to citizenship (back of the line, fines, whatever) but never, ever have the right to vote (that includes any children born here while the parents are illegal, those kids will never have the right to vote) that at least keeps illegals from favoring one side or the other once they do become legal. That vote is what the pols seek; don't give it to them. They are here anyway, they are using our resources anyway, making them legal they will at least be paying into the system.

Why haven't they been booted? Do you honestly think they ever will be booted?

D.C. crowd says no way, Jose.

I guess you scrolled right past post #90! :lol:

When was the last time you heard a Republican politician call out Hannity on something he has said?

When was the last time you heard a Democrat politician call out lefty talking heads or pundits on something they have said?

Get real Synth.
How about when Ed Shultz called Laura Ingraham a "right-wing slut"? He was denounced by everybody and suspended.

When has Hannity or Limbaugh ever been suspended for what they have said?

Oh slippery one stop moving the debate goal posts. This was the comment I responded to from you:

When was the last time you heard a Republican politician call out Hannity on something he has said?

And I replied:

When was the last time you heard a Democrat politician call out lefty talking heads or pundits on something they have said?

Try again Slippery evader. :badgrin:

Why do you want them to vote?
Because government actions affect the citizens. All citizens should have a say in who makes up their government.

It's the American way. No wonder you don't get it.

All LEGAL citizens should have a say in who makes up their government.

Pretty pathetic that I even have to enlarge and bold that word.
Correct. And there is no such thing as an 'illegal citizen'.

I got a better idea. Send them home. Allowing them to stay is a slap in the face to every legal immigrant in this nation, not to mention the millions of people who were denied entry (including friends of our family and my brother's mother in law) and didn't break the law to come into this country.

No, I'm for shipping all illegals to the southernmost tip of Mexico. Let them first cross their own country before attempting to get into our again.

I'm also for severely restricting immigration to friendly countries. We don't need Pakistanis, Saudis, etc. getting great educations here, then going back with that knowledge to their countries to figure out how best to fuck us.

The bolded -- I agree with both of you but the reality is that will never, ever happen. It if was going to happen it would have. D.C. dicky doos around this issue, grants mass amnesty without securing the border properly, business hire illegals and few face any consequences, and on and on.

I've thought about this a lot over the past year or so and as much as I'd rather boot them it's time to get real. If they are granted a path to citizenship (back of the line, fines, whatever) but never, ever have the right to vote (that includes any children born here while the parents are illegal, those kids will never have the right to vote) that at least keeps illegals from favoring one side or the other once they do become legal. That vote is what the pols seek; don't give it to them. They are here anyway, they are using our resources anyway, making them legal they will at least be paying into the system.

There aren't any illegals here any more? They're all gone? The borders are secure?

Yes, I must have missed that.

Because government actions affect the citizens. All citizens should have a say in who makes up their government.

All LEGAL citizens should have a say in who makes up their government.

Pretty pathetic that I even have to enlarge and bold that word.
Correct. And there is no such thing as an 'illegal citizen'.

Point taken. I stand corrected.

There aren't any illegals here any more? They're all gone? The borders are secure?

Nice goalpost moving from what I responded to. :lol:

Nice goalpost moving from what I responded to. :lol:

Nope. Have some been booted? Sure. Mass deportations? Nope, will never happen. Didn't Obama just grant amnesty to a bunch of young illegals? Boot a few, grant amnesty to many. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Haters. Shut up. The immigration reform issue now comes down to mechanics. The issue of whether is settled. The immigrants are staying. End of subject.

I am not a hater. I lived in Mexico for awhile when I was younger. There was talk of a revolution as I attended an American College down there. Everyone of us students said that if there was a revolution while we were down there, we would join the Mexican people to fight their government. Everyone of us of age to be drafted in the US and we were willing to put our lives on the line so the Mexican people could have freedom. I don't want to hear one word about anybody hating Hispanics just because we want our borders protected and illegals sent home. Illegals are not only Hispanic.

Don't give me that "hater" crap. The haters are the ones who believe that it's okay to make SOME people pay $1000s, get a back ground check, a physical, and have a sponsor to come here while others, who sneak across our borders should just get to stay without paying any money, without any background checks, spreading God knows what kind of viruses and disease because they didn't get a medical check up.

You want to open our borders to anyone, fine, do that, but absent that, illegals need to be rounded up and sent home. No one who breaks our laws should be allowed to stay while others are following our laws to get here and still others are not breaking in just because our government said they couldn't come.

Start putting their employers in jail, start putting their landlords in jail and they will go home, there will be no jobs and no housing for them here.

He's looking at votes as a way to keep power, but unless the republicans are prepared to join one nation under mexico, they can't outbid democrats. It's like helping the termites eat the house supports.

Actually you live in the bedroom, yelling insults through the door at the people living in your house. Your front door is open to anyone, and the energy bill is in your name. Your solution is to find better insults.

Haters. Shut up. The immigration reform issue now comes down to mechanics. The issue of whether is settled. The immigrants are staying. End of subject.

I am not a hater. I lived in Mexico for awhile when I was younger. There was talk of a revolution as I attended an American College down there. Everyone of us students said that if there was a revolution while we were down there, we would join the Mexican people to fight their government. Everyone of us of age to be drafted in the US and we were willing to put our lives on the line so the Mexican people could have freedom. I don't want to hear one word about anybody hating Hispanics just because we want our borders protected and illegals sent home. Illegals are not only Hispanic.

Don't give me that "hater" crap. The haters are the ones who believe that it's okay to make SOME people pay $1000s, get a back ground check, a physical, and have a sponsor to come here while others, who sneak across our borders should just get to stay without paying any money, without any background checks, spreading God knows what kind of viruses and disease because they didn't get a medical check up.

You want to open our borders to anyone, fine, do that, but absent that, illegals need to be rounded up and sent home. No one who breaks our laws should be allowed to stay while others are following our laws to get here and still others are not breaking in just because our government said they couldn't come.

Start putting their employers in jail, start putting their landlords in jail and they will go home, there will be no jobs and no housing for them here.

I don't understand why Hispanics voted for Democrats and not Republicans. :eusa_shifty: Maybe it's because their parents don't have status. Anyway good luck with that, as in it will never happen. Because you don't get it, our influence on this issue and everything else is mother may I. It would be nice to lock down the boarder, but as soon as anyone says, come to the table, you scream OPEN BOARDER, OPEN BOARDER, get a freakin grip. The boarder is open because reps can't win an election, and won't as long as they keep talking about round ups. So sit back and watch Obama make the important decisions because the boarders are open, and soon even the states won't be able to overcome the changing electorate. Regarding the immigrants that do so legally, they have peace of mind and they are citizens.

Last edited:
If the moderate mainstream republicans agree with democrats they are certainly not moderate. They are just leftists who won't admit it.

America - just because we have to call the landmass something.

this is a reason why "Parties" dont work......and why i cant stand either one....if one of "yours" disagrees with you .....he must not be one of "us"....Heaven forbid if someone has a mind of their own.....and has the audacity to say so......

Of course we're never ever going to kick them out. We will never ever EVER convince them to become Americans and have any degree of loyalty to this country. They remain loyal to their home country until it comes to free stuff, then they are all American. We may not kick them out, but they are more than happy to kick Americans out.

We can all be more like mexico because that is what will make them happy.

for someone who says they live in California......you sure dont know much about Mexicans.....

So Republicans are now anti-Hispanic?

how disingenuous can person get..

As someone mentioned it's NOT JUST Hispanics who are here illegally..

and I guess there are NO Democrats in this country who are against illegal immigration
there are droves of them out here.....INCLUDING a hell of a lot of American born Mexicans.....

Sean Hannity Flips On Immigration Reform, Now Supports Pathway To Citizenship

One day after the GOP suffered a crushing presidential defeat that spotlighted the party's unpopularity with Latino voters, Fox News star Sean Hannity announced that his position on undocumented immigrants had "evolved" and that he now supports a pathway to citizenship.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Are you for amnesty? If so, why?

well i will back Synth for Immigration Czar....:coffee:

why dont you want to allow them to vote?

Why do you want them to vote?

Synth most of us are Citizens because we were born here.....others because they did it the right way......why should someone who came here Illegally not be penalized a period of time before they be given that Right?....if you want to be here so bad.....then you gotta pay your dues....like the LEGAL ones did or are now doing.......

I don't understand why Hispanics voted for Democrats and not Republicans. :eusa_shifty: Maybe it's because their parents don't have status. Anyway good luck with that, as in it will never happen. Because you don't get it, our influence on this issue and everything else is mother may I. It would be nice to lock down the boarder, but as soon as anyone says, come to the table, you scream OPEN BOARDER, OPEN BOARDER, get a freakin grip. The boarder is open because reps can't win an election, and won't as long as they keep talking about round ups. So sit back and watch Obama make the important decisions because the boarders are open, and soon even the states won't be able to overcome the changing electorate. Regarding the immigrants that do so legally, they have peace of mind and they are citizens.

its because they are considered the "Lesser of two Evils".....

Forum List

Back