Sean Hannity Flips On Immigration Reform, Now Supports Pathway To Citizenship

Abandoning long-held positions and flip-flipping are, apparently, conservative values. :lol:

I call it "Changing my mind". I may have been against something, but after learning more about it i CHANGED MY MIND about it. Means the same thing as Flipping......something everyone does at some time.

Caroljo! Get with the program, girl. Baa-rock calls it eeevolving so that's what it is and what is shall be called too. Amen.

Talk to Hannitty and Boehner and Rice, who apparently are, driveby.

This is over.

Hannity is a pundit, fuck him. I want to know why Obama and the Democrats want amnesty so bad, is because they're compassionate or because they want their votes?.......

This is over.

Hannity is a pundit, fuck him. I want to know why Obama and the Democrats want amnesty so bad, is because they're compassionate or because they want their votes?.......

I say give them a path to citizenship (back of the line) with the condition that anyone who has come here illegally can never vote, any children born here to illegals can never vote either.

This is over.

I say give them a path to citizenship (back of the line) with the condition that anyone who has come here illegally can never vote, any children born here to illegals can never vote either.

I was going to say grant amnesty, but they can't vote for 20 years, let's see how many "compassionate" democrats support that....... :thup:

I was going to say grant amnesty, but they can't vote for 20 years, let's see how many "compassionate" democrats support that....... :thup:

Nope, never be allowed to vote, that's the punishment for coming here illegally. Make coming here legally the better option, fine businesses that employ illegals, and for God's sake truly secure the borders!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del

This is over.

Because hispanics will vote for the person or party promising the most free stuff. They may use compassion as a trade issue, but what they really want is free stuff. The democrat answer is to give them the free stuff in exchange for votes. If republicans want those votes, they are going to have to up the free stuff.

It isn't a matter of having malleable principles, it's a matter of take what you want and shut up already.

Just open the borders...There are no jobs for us let alone them

why bother anymore you people seemed determined to give our country away

Yeah, when the islamic terrorists start crossing the border in greater numbers because this administration refuses to enforce the laws he swore an oath to uphold, just remember, you voted for it!

Limbaugh said, let's do a test. Introduce a bill to make all illegals, legal, as long as they are not allowed to vote for 25 years after they have been made legal. We would then know if the democrats really care about "people" or if it just about having people come to this country that believe, already (!), that the gov't is the source of "wealth".

Interesting experiment.

Just open the borders...There are no jobs for us let alone them

why bother anymore you people seemed determined to give our country away

Yeah, when the islamic terrorists start crossing the border in greater numbers because this administration refuses to enforce the laws he swore an oath to uphold, just remember, you voted for it!

Ultimately that might prove to be the best thing to happen. Sometimes people and countries just have to hit rock bottom. After all, you know it wouldn't have to be terrorists. Implant a bomb into an ordinary mule. Tell them it's cocaine. They won't know. Set it off by remote. A cell phone would do as a trigger.

They can level a mall with a few well placed mules who didn't exactly volunteer for the mission.

Abandoning long-held positions and flip-flipping are, apparently, conservative values. :lol:

I call it "Changing my mind". I may have been against something, but after learning more about it i CHANGED MY MIND about it. Means the same thing as Flipping......something everyone does at some time.

I have done it too. Gay marriage. Opposed now support. I call it learning and being open to change. Isn't that the progressive way? :D

I wonder if that was a bad thing in the world of Synth?

It is the progressive way. Conservatism is barrier to progress.

The hate is no longer accepted, you fools. Step off.

No soc con or religious extremism or far wick libertarian nonsense.

Limbaugh said, let's do a test. Introduce a bill to make all illegals, legal, as long as they are not allowed to vote for 25 years after they have been made legal. We would then know if the democrats really care about "people" or if it just about having people come to this country that believe, already (!), that the gov't is the source of "wealth".

Interesting experiment.

why dont you want to allow them to vote?

Interesting experiment.

why dont you want to allow them to vote?

Why do you want them to vote?

I have done it too. Gay marriage. Opposed now support. I call it learning and being open to change. Isn't that the progressive way? :D

I wonder if that was a bad thing in the world of Synth?

It is the progressive way. Conservatism is barrier to progress.

Nah, its the Dreamy way. I have been known to rethink my position on non-political matters too. I consider it just part of being a thinking person, always open to learning and change. Not the Obama kind of "change" however. haha

Sean Hannity Flips On Immigration Reform, Now Supports Pathway To Citizenship

One day after the GOP suffered a crushing presidential defeat that spotlighted the party's unpopularity with Latino voters, Fox News star Sean Hannity announced that his position on undocumented immigrants had "evolved" and that he now supports a pathway to citizenship.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Cool.

I'm actually glad about this.

Forum List

Back