How Fox News is Killing the Republican Party

meme.gif
[/IMG]

Last edited:
How Fox News failed the Republican Party in the 2012 election. - Slate Magazine

When you only listen to one side of the issues, you don't truly understand the issues. When you don't truly understand the issues - or half of the American population, you have a hard time winning elections.

I would beg to differ. I listen and read both sides. As much as left leaning sites cheered Obama on, I don't think they were expecting the magnitude of the results.

As a matter of fact they were - I guess you didn't read or watch those.

But please do - go right ahead deluding yourself and get used to saying this:

President Hillary Clinton

When you only listen to one side of the issues, you don't truly understand the issues. When you don't truly understand the issues - or half of the American population, you have a hard time winning elections.

I would beg to differ. I listen and read both sides. As much as left leaning sites cheered Obama on, I don't think they were expecting the magnitude of the results.

Hey Einstein, I watched the bastion of idiots like you called MSLSD and they all said it would be a very tight race. So carry on lying and think that you can get away with it. As to Hillary, her chances are dead in the water. But if Obama does fail in the next 4 years by all means run her, then we will see who is delusional, asshole.

You're an example of why people can't talk to some on the opposite side. I responded respectfully and look at your reply. So naturally I replied in langauge that you use and understand.

Got it nobraininthehead?

Last edited:

Hey Einstein, I watched the bastion of idiots like you called MSLSD and they all said it would be a very tight race. So carry on lying and think that you can get away with it. As to Hillary, her chances are dead in the water. But if Obama does fail in the next 4 years by all mean run her, then we will see who is delusional, asshole.

Wow - lot of vitrol and profanity from the far right - I must have hit a nerve.
The actual results were uncannily reflected in Nate Silver's analysis of all the polling data.

But I guess you guys in the Fox News-Rush Limbaugh-Scotty Rassmussen cave never heard about that, huh?

You guys thought Obama was "dead in the water" too didn't you?

How come you didn't know? How come you were so shocked?

"Fox News feeds its viewers a line of bull about the way the world is. Viewers buy this line of bull. Misinformed viewers become misinformed voters. And then misinformed voters are shocked when Obama wins. Hey, I thought everyone hated this guy?"

Watching the Fox News chanel on election night was the funniest television I've seen in years. Red-faced, Spluttering and stuttering Karl Rove melting down and Megyn Kelly running through the Fox News corridors trying to hunt down their "decision desk" to confront them about "what went wrong."

I haven't laughed that hard in years.

Just for the sake of argument I'll stipulate the morons at Slate are correct.

In '08 the Republican party lost to Barry & Party by 8.5 million votes, a 7 point margin advantage, and that translated into their EC victory, 365 to 173.

Now in 2012 Barry got roughly 6.5 million fewer popular votes, his winning margin shrunk by nearly 5 points, and his electoral vote shrunk by 33 votes.

So to recap, Barry did worse, Republicans did better, and it's all the fault of Fox so we should stop watching them for, I guess, the likes of MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, or NBC instead?

Thanks, Slate, for pointing that out.

Hey Einstein, I watched the bastion of idiots like you called MSLSD and they all said it would be a very tight race. So carry on lying and think that you can get away with it. As to Hillary, her chances are dead in the water. But if Obama does fail in the next 4 years by all mean run her, then we will see who is delusional, asshole.

Wow - lot of vitrol and profanity from the far right - I must have hit a nerve.
The actual results were uncannily reflected in Nate Silver's analysis of all the polling data.

But I guess you guys in the Fox News-Rush Limbaugh-Scotty Rassmussen cave never heard about that, huh?

You guys thought Obama was "dead in the water" too didn't you?

How come you didn't know? How come you were so shocked?

"Fox News feeds its viewers a line of bull about the way the world is. Viewers buy this line of bull. Misinformed viewers become misinformed voters. And then misinformed voters are shocked when Obama wins. Hey, I thought everyone hated this guy?"

Watching the Fox News chanel on election night was the funniest television I've seen in years. Red-faced, Spluttering and stuttering Karl Rove melting down and Megyn Kelly running through the Fox News corridors trying to hunt down their "decision desk" to confront them about "what went wrong."

I haven't laughed that hard in years.

You like to mix apples with oranges while demonstrating that you are incoherent. You started a thread about FOX and implied that everyone who watches it doesn't also view alternatives sources.

I politely responded and you resort to insults and raise the spectre of a Hillary Clinton run which has ZERO to do with the premise of the thread.

Here let me apologize for my use of profanity:

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

P.S. If you paid attention instead of trolling I was one of the first, if not the first, to say that I was not the least bit surprised that Obama won.

Last edited:

In '08 the Republican party lost to Barry & Party by 8.5 million votes, a 7 point margin advantage, and that translated into their EC victory, 365 to 173.

Now in 2012 Barry got roughly 6.5 million fewer popular votes, his winning margin shrunk by nearly 5 points, and his electoral vote shrunk by 33 votes.

So to recap, Barry did worse, Republicans did better, and it's all the fault of Fox so we should stop watching them for, I guess, the likes of MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, or NBC instead?

You can't represent America unles you listen to American. You can't listen to American by Fox news - you can only listen to half. Then watch MSNBC for the other half.

Or save time and watch one of the other networks that presents both sides. Or flip around to all occassionally (call it opposition research if you like) and get a peak at what everyone is saying.

Last edited:
btw - viciously attacking someone who offers a point of view that doesn't fit into your personal preferences is why so many americans think you are mean-spirited, self-delusional obstructionists.

And it's why you have such a hard time getting them to vote the way you want.

You can't represent America unles you listen to American. You can't listen to American by Fox news - you can only listen to half. Then watch MSNBC for the other half.

Or save time and watch one of the other networks that presents both sides. Or flip around to all occassionally (call it opposition research if you like) and get a peak at what everyone is saying.

STOP!

You're demonstrating to both sides what a moron you are. Troll on out of here the same way you trolled in...

You're embarassing those on the left.

How does one listen to "American" ?

Last edited:

When you only listen to one side of the issues, you don't truly understand the issues. When you don't truly understand the issues - or half of the American population - you have a hard time winning elections.

Anything you can say about Fox can be said about MSMNBC in reverse. At least Fox gives voices to liberals unlike MSNBC and conservatives.

I don't know about MSNBC - I don't watch them. I do check in with Fox at least a couple of times a week and haven't seen the liberal representation you speak of. I have seen liberals shouted down occassionaly by Bill O'Reilly. (He really needs to calm down) Maybe I've just coincidentally missed all those times that they've brought liberals on to actually listen to their points of view - I've just seen them use them as punching bags from time to time.

Forum List

Back