Seahawks will repeat AND probably go undefeated.this is why.

Weather.com said the humidity was an unbearable 63% there! I'll bet the players were all wiping their brows.

Once or twice!

Actually the Seahawks humidity was 85% and the temperature was a lot hotter and muggier than the Chargers playing field. That was the difference.
They showed the field temp several times on TV today...115 degrees you fuckin nitwit.
:thup: exactly.Temps on the field got even hotter after that of what you saw reaching as high as a blistering 120 degrees.

Weather conditions are a poor excuse for some sloppy play by the Seahawks defense...both teams were playing in the same weather and it didn't seem to hinder either Seattle or SD offense.

uh dude the chargers are used to it,the hawks are not.the hawks dont play well in sweltering conditions either.have you forgotten already they played badly against the panthers in an early september game in the heat last year as well just barely winning 12-7?

Weather.com said the humidity was an unbearable 63% there! I'll bet the players were all wiping their brows.

Once or twice!

Actually the Seahawks humidity was 85% and the temperature was a lot hotter and muggier than the Chargers playing field. That was the difference.
They showed the field temp several times on TV today...115 degrees you fuckin nitwit.
:thup: exactly.Temps on the field got even hotter after that of what you saw reaching as high as a blistering 120 degrees.

Weather conditions are a poor excuse for some sloppy play by the Seahawks defense...both teams were playing in the same weather and it didn't seem to hinder either Seattle or SD offense.

uh dude the chargers are used to it,the hawks are not.the hawks dont play well in sweltering conditions either.have you forgotten already they played badly against the panthers in an early september game in the heat last year as well just barely winning 12-7?
The Panthers have a crushing defense.

Ya...this thread has outlived it's unfortunately short usefulness. The chance to run the field is rare. I would have hoped the string could have been longer but it is what it is. I didn't think the temps would be THAT big of a deal...Neither did Carroll. We were both wrong. I won't make THAT mistake again with these players on the Hawks roster. I'm sure our coach won't either.

The Hawks play one more game before a very early Bye the week after so after they take their humiliation of yesterday out on the Broncos next Sunday they don't play again for two weeks.. They won't face the same conditions again this season.

Oh ya... the poster that said the Hawks don't play well in the cold obviously didn't see the Super Bowl.

That poster...and you know who you are...are a fuckin moron.

A reminder...Seattle 43 Denver 8... Game temp low 30's

Some People on this MB get a little full of themselves when they jump on a great team that loses.

OK The Hawks lost. It Sucked. But they will snap out of it and beat the crap out of Denver...AND YOU will STILL be a fucking idiot.

Have your pathetic little bit of fun at the Hawks expense. Say all the Bullshit you need to. Show your pathetic lack of football knowledge. It will just make it sweeter on MY end seeing YOU shown to be what you are... Whiney poor sports and losers.

I can accept this loss. It's tough. I'll recover and YOU will still be stupid when the Hawks get back up on the Broncos and ride those bitches into the ground.

YEEEE HAAAAWWW !!!! Saddle Up Seahawks !!!!

We gonna ride these donkeys hard and put em away wet !!!!

Once or twice!

Defenses work harder because they don't know where the play is going and they have to do the tackling. Simple as that.

that would explain why the defense had their worst game in the carrol/wilson era.wilson and the offense did everything they could to make it a game.hard to win when you hardly ever have the ball though.

the heat affects you in a major way.I can speak for experience recently.
this past august I was outside in the heat in temps that were over a 100 degrees and i made a mental mistake on the job i normally would not make under normal circumstances.It was for sure the heat that caused me to have that mental breakdown and I wasnt out exerting all kinds of energy either.

it doesnt take much logic and common sense to understand someone who deals with those conditions all the time is going to perform their job better than someone who starts for the first time on that job doing it in the same conditions for the first time.:lmao::lmao::rolleyes-41:

yes but you put them on a neautral field in a cold weather game,seattle puts up a LOT more points.

Sr

yes but you put them on a neautral field in a cold weather game,seattle puts up a LOT more points.
Seattle gets a lot of help from their fans at home. The weather is usually bad. Nobody likes to play there. It's depressing for visiting teams.

Ya...this thread has outlived it's unfortunately short usefulness. The chance to run the field is rare. I would have hoped the string could have been longer but it is what it is. I didn't think the temps would be THAT big of a deal...Neither did Carroll. We were both wrong. I won't make THAT mistake again with these players on the Hawks roster. I'm sure our coach won't either.

The Hawks play one more game before a very early Bye the week after so after they take their humiliation of yesterday out on the Broncos next Sunday they don't play again for two weeks.. They won't face the same conditions again this season.

Oh ya... the poster that said the Hawks don't play well in the cold obviously didn't see the Super Bowl.

Some People on this MB get a little full of themselves when they jump on a great team that loses.

OK The Hawks lost. It Sucked. But they will snap out of it and beat the crap out of Denver...AND YOU will STILL be a fucking idiot.

Have your pathetic little bit of fun at the Hawks expense. Say all the Bullshit you need to. Show your pathetic lack of football knowledge. It will just make it sweeter on MY end seeing YOU shown to be what you are... Whiney poor sports and losers.

I can accept this loss. It's tough. I'll recover and YOU will still be stupid when the Hawks get back up on the Broncos and ride those bitches into the ground.

YEEEE HAAAAWWW !!!! Saddle Up Seahawks !!!!

We gonna ride these donkeys hard and put em away wet !!!!

yeah you're right,this thread has outlived its usefulness.time to move on. they wont have to deal with the humidity anymore so that wont be a problem down the stretch.

you hit the nail right on the head when you said this below.:lmao::thup:

He obviously has alzheimers diseace.:lmao::lmao::lol:

I keep telling you that moron poster you just mentioned,can never open up his mouth without lying.that expecting him to ever be honest about something is the same as expecting bill "I never had sex with this woman" clinton to tell you the truth about anything but that just seems to go through one ear and out the other with you huggy.:rolleyes-41:

it doesnt seem to do any good when i try and explain it to you that if he says something is not true than it IS true or is he says it isnt going to happen,it IS going to happen.. can only try so many times to lead you the horse to the water on that hug.

Sr

Seattle gets a lot of help from their fans at home. The weather is usually bad. Nobody likes to play there. It's depressing for visiting teams.

yeah but i said NEAUTRAL field.put these two teams in new york to play,seattle dominates.

Defenses work harder because they don't know where the play is going and they have to do the tackling. Simple as that.

that would explain why the defense had their worst game in the carrol/wilson era.wilson and the offense did everything they could to make it a game.hard to win when you hardly ever have the ball though.

this past august I was outside in the heat in temps that were over a 100 degrees and i made a mental mistake on the job i normally would not make under normal circumstances.It was for sure the heat that caused me to have that mental breakdown and I wasnt out exerting all kinds of energy either.

it doesnt take much logic and common sense to understand someone who deals with those conditions all the time is going to perform their job better than someone who starts for the first time on that job doing it in the same conditions for the first time.:lmao::lmao::rolleyes-41:

Like I pointed out in a previous post, My abilities totally SUCK when it gets over 90 degrees and THAT's with low humidity. Many people in Seattle have that problem. It's so bad that they give warnings on the TV when temps get over 85 degrees even with low humidity. Keep pets indoors...check in on old people ..be careful of children and pets in cars...etc I was doing some machining at a shop in Ballard a couple of months ago and had my Pit Bulls in my Caddy while I was inside for a couple of hours at a time.. I had the windows cracked about 4 inches and parked under a big tree so they were in the shade also ..I checked the temp inside ..it never got over 78 degrees even with the outside temps just about 85. STILL on several occasions during that milling job there were nasty notes on my windshield and jugs of water on my hood with nasty notes. People around here are just as stupid about it as some of you posters are stupid about heat being NO PROBLEM. Bottom line...my dogs were fine..they just take a nap when it gets hot. Some of YOU should take a nap when the Hawks lose... :lol:

I remember the Kingdom days. Worst turf in the league. I remember the Charger players coming back with rugburn all over their arms and legs.

ahh the good old days before that fucking free agency came in and ruined the game.

Like I pointed out in a previous post, My abilities totally SUCK when it gets over 90 degrees and THAT's with low humidity. Many people in Seattle have that problem. It's so bad that they give warnings on the TV when temps get over 85 degrees even with low humidity. Keep pets indoors...check in on old people ..be careful of children and pets in cars...etc I was doing some machining at a shop in Ballard a couple of months ago and had my Pit Bulls in my Caddy while I was inside for a couple of hours at a time.. I had the windows cracked about 4 inches and parked under a big tree so they were in the shade also ..I checked the temp inside ..it never got over 78 degrees even with the outside temps just about 85. STILL on several occasions during that milling job there were nasty notes on my windshield and jugs of water on my hood with nasty notes. People around here are just as stupid about it as some of you posters are stupid about heat being NO PROBLEM. Bottom line...my dogs were fine..they just take a nap when it gets hot. Some of YOU should take a nap when the Hawks lose... :lol:

Logic and common sense dont ever seem to register with antiquity and many others here.lol.

Sr

yeah but i said NEAUTRAL field.put these two teams in new york to play,seattle dominates.
It's a long season and knowing you have 8 pretty goods chances for a win helps. Homefield advantage doesn't matter as much in the NFL as in college, but Seattle is just about a sure thing. The Vikings used to enjoy that. Denver does because of the altitude.

You Sea Pigeon fans really are "cuckoo bananas.".....they will lose again, brace for impact. Teams rarely repeat. Especially in the NFL....adjust expectations accordingly.......:thup:

The 72 Dolphins just heaved a sigh of relief

Seahawks really had them worried....it being September and all

You Sea Pigeon fans really are "cuckoo bananas.".....they will lose again, brace for impact. Teams rarely repeat. Especially in the NFL....adjust expectations accordingly.......:thup:

Nobody here is saying they WONT lose again.I never even said in my OP that they WOULD go undefeated..I used the word PROBABLY.I only said they would repeat.I never said for sure that they would go undefeated though

matter of fact after this loss i changed my prediction in an earlier post of mine saying i think 14-2 is what they will finish at.:rolleyes-41:

Nobody here is saying they WONT lose again.I never even said in my OP that they WOULD go undefeated..I used the word PROBABLY.I only said they would repeat.I never said for sure that they would go undefeated though

matter of fact after this loss i changed my prediction in an earlier post of mine saying i think 14-2 is what they will finish at.:rolleyes-41:

14-2, with NO 'probablys'..........got it!

14-2, with NO 'probablys'..........got it!

Okay so there are no-you said so and so's or whatever,lets put it on record I'm GUESSING about 14-2.:biggrin:time will tell how accurate my guess is.lol

Forum List

Back