Seahawks Will Play Both Mannings In The CLink This season.

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
How epic and fun could it... would it... should it be?

Maybe Eli and Peyton will swap notes on how to play the Hawks. OOrrr would that be cheating ????

:lol:

Last season the Mannings were 8-66 against the Hawks away from Seattle.

This year we are bringing it home baaayyy beeeeee.

I wonder what the over/under will be on Blood and Tear Drops...

Will Archie have to show up withe "The Belt" to make his kids play better ???

Maybe Eli and Peyton will swap notes on how to play the Hawks. OOrrr would that be cheating ????

You just know the Manning brothers are going to try and hide it as best as they can that they are going to be terrified about having to come to the clink to face your hawks.:lmao:

Like you said,they were beaten up that badly away from the clink,imiagine what its going to be like for them IN the clink.:lmao:

btw,I assume you noticed that after the superbowl was over,when they zoomed in on Peyten Manning when he was walking off the field happy that he was finally able to get out of that place alive,i assume you noticed like i did,that you could see it in his eyes and on his face,that he was crying choking back tears?:lmao:

You just know the Manning brothers are going to try and hide it as best as they can that they are going to be terrified about having to come to the clink to face your hawks.:lmao:

Like you said,they were beaten up that badly away from the clink,imiagine what its going to be like for them IN the clink.:lmao:

btw,I assume you noticed that after the superbowl was over,when they zoomed in on Peyten Manning when he was walking off the field happy that he was finally able to get out of that place alive,i assume you noticed like i did,that you could see it in his eyes and on his face,that he was crying choking back tears?:lmao:

Ya ...he went and played golf with Belecheck the next day or the one after... that was weird. Either he really didn't care that he lost or he is holding it in now.

Ya ...he went and played golf with Belecheck the next day or the one after... that was weird. Either he really didn't care that he lost or he is holding it in now.

whats really funny is i heard on talk radio in my hometown that a player from the patriots was glad they lost denver and did not make it to the superbowl because they had to admit they would have been thrashed as well had they made it there and tom bradys legacy would have taken an even harder hit than Mannings did because Brady while he has lost the superbowl twice,they were both close games that had the pats not made a few couple costly mistakes in especially the last one,those games could easily have gone the patriots way but had the pats gone to the superbowl this year,they would have been the team that would have been blown out and people would have started questioning if Brady really belongs in there as one of the all time greats.:lmao:

Having dodged that bullet and not getting bown out in the bowl by them,Brady dodged that bullet.:D

Forum List

Back