The NBA's Mount Rushmore

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
A lot of discussion is going around the sports world regarding Lebron James comments about who would be the NBA's Mount Rushmore.

Here's mine...

Wilt Chamberlain
Bill Russell
Lew Alcindor
Magic Johnson

Michael Jordan
Bill Russell
Kareem Abdul Jabbar
Wilt Chamberlain

hmm, these would have to be exceptional men and would have to be able to look deep into the past.

unfortunately, are far back as I can really go is Pistol Pete. I think he still holds the record for avg points per game. Over 40, if I recall.

MJ, he was just on another level than the rest.

Going with Wilt over Careem. Careem was huge, but Wilt was a dominator.

And The Ice Man, b/c "Anyone can dunk, but not everyone can finger roll."

hmm, these would have to be exceptional men and would have to be able to look deep into the past.

unfortunately, are far back as I can really go is Pistol Pete. I think he still holds the record for avg points per game. Over 40, if I recall.

Someone actually calculated what Maravich would average in points-per-game for his last year at LSU if they had the 3-point shot back then.

54 ppg.

Someone actually calculated what Maravich would average in points-per-game for his last year at LSU if they had the 3-point shot back then.

54 ppg.

holy shit

Forum List

Back