Seahawks Go 15-1 And Repeat Says Sports Anaylsist.is He Also Making Excuses?

I noticed after I posted these two videos here below that it shut up all you seahawk haters here.

The fact that a sports anaylsist was saying the exact same thing that me and Huggy had been saying all along on my other thread that the scorching temperatures of the heat and playing in dark uniforms was a major factor in the Seahawks losing its no surprise you all shut up and said nothing after I showed those videos.

Kinda hurts your feelings when me and Huggy are backed up by a sports expert doesnt it?:biggrin:

Okay so they aren't going to go undefeated.I never guaranteed they would.some of you dont know the difference between will and PROBABLY will.will is a guarantee where probably is not.:cuckoo:

next time I'll have to say maybe in the thread.MAYBE then next time I wont hear asinine comments like-so what were you saying about them going undefeated?:rolleyes-41:

So far this sports guy Skip Bayless has been a genius.He could be a prophet.as you can hear for yourself from hearing the two videos,HE said in his preseason predictions BEFORE the season began,the Seahawks would repeat and go 15-1 with HIS WORDS being-they will go 15-1 with their second loss being on the road in san diego.

Whoops, looks like 911 tin foil guy's hero, :udaman: his "sports expert" :cuckoo:, "Skip Bayless a genius :oops-28:, has gotten it wrong. :crybaby:

Of course Seattle got beat, according to tin foil was a creampuff, Dallas "Cowgirls", which now according to tinfoil, is now a good team. :lame2: He also said the same about the Chargers after they beat Seattle. :dig:

I wonder what other stuff the 911 nutster will say, of course the guy will say some :bsflag:to cover his whiney little ass. :lmao:
as usual,you prove as always,you just come around here to troll.you're just liek that other troll who claims to be a truthseeker the fact you brought this old dead thread up obviously just to troll.the fact you NEVER posted on here while the seahawks were winning shows you are just like him,a troll.

Enjoy your team's success you lucky bastards. It must be awesome :thup:

you're the only one that will come on this thread i see.thats because you werent dissing us when the seahawks lost to the chargers saying we were making all the excuses in the world,you never dissed us so thats why you dont mind coming on here unlike those cowwards that dissed us giving us crap about them losing.
Do you realize how unhinged you sound?

Are you one of those people whose wife has to hide if your team is doing poorly?

Do you realize that football is just a game?
you are obviously a friend of poopers the fact your kissing his ass.yeah thats really being unhinged talking about a guy who wont show his face around here after braggin about how great his patriots were:cuckoo:
You are obviously in need of help.

BTW...I am NOT a Patriots fan.

I'd say carry on, but the more accurate phrase would be "continue to get carried away".

you're the only one that will come on this thread i see.thats because you werent dissing us when the seahawks lost to the chargers saying we were making all the excuses in the world,you never dissed us so thats why you dont mind coming on here unlike those cowwards that dissed us giving us crap about them losing.

Are you one of those people whose wife has to hide if your team is doing poorly?

you are obviously a friend of poopers the fact your kissing his ass.yeah thats really being unhinged talking about a guy who wont show his face around here after braggin about how great his patriots were:cuckoo:
You are obviously in need of help.

BTW...I am NOT a Patriots fan.

I'd say carry on, but the more accurate phrase would be "continue to get carried away".
yep your obviously poopers buddy the way you keep kissing that trolls ass ignoring his childish posts.like him,you just keep coming on this thread to troll and wont even talk about the topic of the thread.

Last edited:

I noticed after I posted these two videos here below that it shut up all you seahawk haters here.

The fact that a sports anaylsist was saying the exact same thing that me and Huggy had been saying all along on my other thread that the scorching temperatures of the heat and playing in dark uniforms was a major factor in the Seahawks losing its no surprise you all shut up and said nothing after I showed those videos.

Kinda hurts your feelings when me and Huggy are backed up by a sports expert doesnt it?:biggrin:

Okay so they aren't going to go undefeated.I never guaranteed they would.some of you dont know the difference between will and PROBABLY will.will is a guarantee where probably is not.:cuckoo:

next time I'll have to say maybe in the thread.MAYBE then next time I wont hear asinine comments like-so what were you saying about them going undefeated?:rolleyes-41:

So far this sports guy Skip Bayless has been a genius.He could be a prophet.as you can hear for yourself from hearing the two videos,HE said in his preseason predictions BEFORE the season began,the Seahawks would repeat and go 15-1 with HIS WORDS being-they will go 15-1 with their second loss being on the road in san diego.

Whoops, looks like 911 tin foil guy's hero, :udaman: his "sports expert" :cuckoo:, "Skip Bayless a genius :oops-28:, has gotten it wrong. :crybaby:

Of course Seattle got beat, according to tin foil was a creampuff, Dallas "Cowgirls", which now according to tinfoil, is now a good team. :lame2: He also said the same about the Chargers after they beat Seattle. :dig:

I wonder what other stuff the 911 nutster will say, of course the guy will say some :bsflag:to cover his whiney little ass. :lmao:
as usual,you prove as always,you just come around here to troll.you're just liek that other troll who claims to be a truthseeker the fact you brought this old dead thread up obviously just to troll.the fact you NEVER posted on here while the seahawks were winning shows you are just like him,a troll.

I brought the thread up when it was pertinent. Just like you and the NE defense thread. The fact that you and your "sports expert," the "genius" are wrong, doesn't mean the thread gets buried, it means I'm calling you out on your BS. Don't like it, then don't start really stupid threads.

I brought the thread up when it was pertinent. Just like you and the NE defense thread. The fact that you and your "sports expert," the "genius" are wrong, doesn't mean the thread gets buried, it means I'm calling you out on your BS. Don't like it, then don't start really stupid threads.

No you are just here to troll as you have proven so many times the fact you never came on this this thread when they were winning.the fact all you ever do is troll and NEVER have anything constructive to say about the thread topic,its time to put you on ignore.something i should have done at least a year ago.

Back to the thread as someone keeps trying to derail it.

Bayless during the preseason thought Dallas would be 10-6 and win the NFC East. I never saw this coming, I don't think many did. Colin Cowherd thought they'd be a wreck and picked the Eagles to win the division.

oh and since i now have you on ignore pooper,in regards to your lame comment, before i added you to that list,yeah lame,kinda like ALL of your posts are always lame so therefore its appropriate for a juvenile troll like you .:asshole::fu:

Last edited:
oh and since i now have you on ignore pooper,in regards to your lame comment, before i added you to that list,yeah lame,kinda like ALL of your posts are always lame so therefore its appropriate for a juvenile troll like you .:asshole::fu:

Lol! More proof you take this way to seriously! :lmao:

Love you to, 911 tin foil hat guy, and I will still call you out whether a poor loser like you put me on ignore or not. Funny how you call others out and yet, piss, whine and moan when people call you out.

You were dead wrong in this thread and we have every right to call a sorry ass poor loser like you out.

At least now when I call your ass out, you won't respond and we won't hear your lame ass answers.

Love you to, 911 tin foil hat guy, and I will still call you out whether a poor loser like you put me on ignore or not. Funny how you call others out and yet, piss, whine and moan when people call you out.

You were dead wrong in this thread and we have every right to call a sorry ass poor loser like you out.

At least now when I call your ass out, you won't respond and we won't hear your lame ass answers.
I have to wonder at a person who says they are moving back to the thread OP and then posts someone elses opinion. Which is what the thread was about, someone elses opinion.

That is probably because his opinion is expressed through abuse of the people around him when his team does not live up to his expectation.

This is the kind of fan that beats up dads who are taking their sons to the game and happen to be for he opposing team. Kind of like that Dodgers fan who was beat nearly to death for just being a Dodgers fan.

I enjoy football. I enjoy the competition and yes, I get disappointed when My team loses. I celebrate when they win. If they don't win the big game(s), My simple philosophy is, "There is always next season."

Guys like this however, simply cannot live their life and enjoy the simple things like a favorite sports team winning. They have to go right out of their minds in opposing anyone who is not 'part of their insanity".

I guess this is a perfect place for him.

you are obviously a pal of troll poopers since all yo have done is troll this thread since coming on and kiss his ass not even talking about the topic just like he wont and justlike him,only on here to troll.my ignore list grows larger pooper ass kisser.

I have to wonder at a person who says they are moving back to the thread OP and then posts someone elses opinion. Which is what the thread was about, someone elses opinion.

That is probably because his opinion is expressed through abuse of the people around him when his team does not live up to his expectation.

This is the kind of fan that beats up dads who are taking their sons to the game and happen to be for he opposing team. Kind of like that Dodgers fan who was beat nearly to death for just being a Dodgers fan.

I enjoy football. I enjoy the competition and yes, I get disappointed when My team loses. I celebrate when they win. If they don't win the big game(s), My simple philosophy is, "There is always next season."

Guys like this however, simply cannot live their life and enjoy the simple things like a favorite sports team winning. They have to go right out of their minds in opposing anyone who is not 'part of their insanity".

I guess this is a perfect place for him.

"That is probably because his opinion is expressed through abuse of the people around him when his team does not live up to his expectation."

That's what we are supposed to do. Get with the program.

When your team loses you get mad... when you get mad you lash out at those around you. ...when you lash out at those around you your friends abandon you... When your friends abandon you ...you go on the internets and yell at people you don't even know.. When you yell at people you don't even know you feel foolish.. etc...etc...etc...

you are obviously a pal of troll poopers since all yo have done is troll this thread since coming on and kiss his ass not even talking about the topic just like he wont and justlike him,only on here to troll.my ignore list grows larger pooper ass kisser.

Gee, more crying, he gets funnier by the post.

Tin foil hat guy, your predictions are getting worse and worse.

13-3, is this your new prediction?

Seattle Sushi-Hawks haven't even hit the hard part of their schedule and the wheels are comin' off! Seattle fans can forget about using the D-word, as the closest thing to a Dynasty they'll see will be the reruns of that show on AntennaTV...........:muahaha:.

Seattle Sushi-Hawks haven't even hit the hard part of their schedule and the wheels are comin' off! Seattle fans can forget about using the D-word, as the closest thing to a Dynasty they'll see will be the reruns of that show on AntennaTV...........:muahaha:.
they might repeat as superbowl champs sometime in the future .we'll just have to wait and see.But its clearly not in the cards for them this year.

many of the sports experts didnt think it would happen but it DID happen to them,that they got complacent in the off season which is why they are no longer playing with any heart or passion like they did in their opener against the packers and have gone into the tank since then.

wilson is going to be a great quarterback in the future so again someday they might repeat.obviously not this year though.

as i said on another thread,with the hawks playing so badly,i REALLY cant wait till the season is over and wish i could get into a time machine to fastforward to the future on march 1st when the announcement is expected to be made for the rams to be back in LA.

Heck win or lose,with the RAMS in LA next year,i could care less if they go 0-16 every year.

I will STILL have a blast watching them which is all that matters cause i have heard they are going to bring back their classic LA colors as well and leave those ugly looking rags in saint louis..Yahoo!!!:banana:

the LA COLORS are easily the coolest looking uniforms in the world.thats what made me become a RAMS fan in the first place. chargers are close but not quite as cool.

Forum List

Back