Seahawks Go 15-1 And Repeat Says Sports Anaylsist.is He Also Making Excuses?

Will still take the W against the 'Skins. Eagles have been riddled with alot of injuries, so not a good game to project analysis from.

Will still take the W against the 'Skins. Eagles have been riddled with alot of injuries, so not a good game to project analysis from.
still though the hawks have faced the three best quarterbacks of the season that they will face all year long in rivers,manning,and rodgers.their toughest test is overwith.

again Foles is unproven and in his first full year as a starter.this game doesnt worry me one bit at all.Like i said,only game that does is the cardinals one on the road.

still though the hawks have faced the three best quarterbacks of the season that they will face all year long in rivers,manning,and rodgers.their toughest test is overwith.

again Foles is unproven and in his first full year as a starter.this game doesnt worry me one bit at all.Like i said,only game that does is the cardinals one on the road.

You'll pay for this disrespect.............:whip:.

You'll pay for this disrespect.............:whip:.

just have the whipping done to me by a hottie in lingerie is all i ask.let me die with a smile on my face.:biggrin:

I ilke the Seahawks.......until they play the Eagles.......:mm:.
some advise for you.since they play them this year,better not turn on the tv set that day or read anything in the sports section the next day.:biggrin:

We're the 4th team up in that 6 game stretch from hell in your schedule where you face teams that have won 10 or more games last year. and you have to fly all the way to Philly from 'Frisco..........:itsok:.

I know but im not worried.Foles will be facing a defense like nothing he has seen before in his life. as i keep ssaying though,like the name of the book goes THAT WAS THEN THIS IS NOW.

the ONLY opponent in that 6 game stretch that i see putting up a fight with them is the cards on the road.i expect them to lose that game being the other one in my revised prediction of 14-2.

3 of those games will be as easy for them as the redskins game.the whiners twice are not the same team this year from the past couple seasons.they have been exposed.thats two easy games for them,then there is the one in kc agains the KANSAS CITY CLOWNS who really DO play like a bunch of clowns.:biggrin:

that team has been the biggest joke of a franchise since the mid :lmao:1970's.
oh and commenting further on this,i cant believe i forgot this already,an oversight on my part since Im not an eagles or redskin fan,you overlooking it i cant figure though which is you seem to be forgetting that the skins, with a crappy journeyman backup quarterback no less,took the eagles to the wire losing by only a field goal in philadelphia no less 37-34.and this was against a division rival no less so they obviously didnt take them lightly.

If the eagles defense had trouble with an offense like THAT one,just imiagine the nightmares they will be facing when Foles has to face a GREAT defense,and that defense has to deal with a very good offense much better than anything the skins have.:lol: and never mind that this is Foles first FULL season and is unproven.

after this game,the physical abuse they get from the Hawks,the eagles will be grateful they arent a team in their division they have to play every year.

so you can pretty much throw out all that west coast/east coast stuff.In this case its all irrelevent.wont come into play.it only comes into play to give a team like that an advantage if they are a good team.

Like if this was the Giants,the team that almost beat the patriots in new york that one year and then did so later in the year in their first superbowl keeping them from going undefeated,then the west coast/east thing WOULD come into play.

How can you call Cousins a journeyman QB? He was drafted by the Skins in the same draft as RGIII.....

I ilke the Seahawks.......until they play the Eagles.......:mm:.
some advise for you.since they play them this year,better not turn on the tv set that day or read anything in the sports section the next day.:biggrin:

We're the 4th team up in that 6 game stretch from hell in your schedule where you face teams that have won 10 or more games last year. and you have to fly all the way to Philly from 'Frisco..........:itsok:.

I know but im not worried.Foles will be facing a defense like nothing he has seen before in his life. as i keep ssaying though,like the name of the book goes THAT WAS THEN THIS IS NOW.

the ONLY opponent in that 6 game stretch that i see putting up a fight with them is the cards on the road.i expect them to lose that game being the other one in my revised prediction of 14-2.

3 of those games will be as easy for them as the redskins game.the whiners twice are not the same team this year from the past couple seasons.they have been exposed.thats two easy games for them,then there is the one in kc agains the KANSAS CITY CLOWNS who really DO play like a bunch of clowns.:biggrin:

oh and commenting further on this,i cant believe i forgot this already,an oversight on my part since Im not an eagles or redskin fan,you overlooking it i cant figure though which is you seem to be forgetting that the skins, with a crappy journeyman backup quarterback no less,took the eagles to the wire losing by only a field goal in philadelphia no less 37-34.and this was against a division rival no less so they obviously didnt take them lightly.

If the eagles defense had trouble with an offense like THAT one,just imiagine the nightmares they will be facing when Foles has to face a GREAT defense,and that defense has to deal with a very good offense much better than anything the skins have.:lol: and never mind that this is Foles first FULL season and is unproven.

after this game,the physical abuse they get from the Hawks,the eagles will be grateful they arent a team in their division they have to play every year.

so you can pretty much throw out all that west coast/east coast stuff.In this case its all irrelevent.wont come into play.it only comes into play to give a team like that an advantage if they are a good team.

Like if this was the Giants,the team that almost beat the patriots in new york that one year and then did so later in the year in their first superbowl keeping them from going undefeated,then the west coast/east thing WOULD come into play.

How can you call Cousins a journeyman QB? He was drafted by the Skins in the same draft as RGIII.....

I KNOW.... !!!!!!!

He practically stops the Cousin's bandwagon at gun point.... puts a hood over my head and ORDERS me to get off like some psycho cyber terrorist and NOW he vaults that QB FRAUD up on a pedistal as a "Journeyman" ???? !!!!!!

Like I said... This thread has gone from strange to down right creepy !!!!

I KNOW.... !!!!!!!

He practically stops the Cousin's bandwagon at gun point.... puts a hood over my head and ORDERS me to get off like some psycho cyber terrorist and NOW he vaults that QB FRAUD up on a pedistal as a "Journeyman" ???? !!!!!!

Like I said... This thread has gone from strange to down right creepy !!!!

that being the case, getting back to being more serious here,i just watched that bayless/sherman video you posted and saw a couple others there i thought looked interesting so i watched them and i can see why sherman more than any of the other seahawks, feels like its them against the world the fact the media goes out of its way to paint him as a bad guy only showing one side of the story.never showing the other side of what the other player did previously to him.

Like in this video here of the NFC title game here,on live network they paint the picture that Sherman went over to rub it in to crabtree that he intercepted him and was gloating about it when that couldnt be any further from the truth.

Just like he said in his post game comments afterwards,all he did was go over to crabtree and offer to shake his hand saying good game and what does crabtree do? like a poor sport,he shoves him in the head.

so its understandable WHY afterwards he called crabtree a sorry mediocre receiver the way he was such a poor sport about it in all.also like Sherman later said in post game comments,crabtree had been trash talking him in the off season all year long yet sherman is the one that gets the bad rap for firing back at him with his post game comments he made.

and in this video below,the media always made it out that sherman was being a poor sport here as well rubbing it in to tom brady that the patriots lost when that also couldnt be any further from the truth.

He didnt go over to Brady to remind him they lost the game like the media painted the picture to be.As sherman says,the media conveinetly left out the part that they didnt show during a commerical break in the game where Brady walks over towards him and Earl Thomas when they were up winning the game by two touchdowns and says to them-who are you guys? come see me after the game after we win.

Sherman took offense to that as anyone would.Here it is BRADY who is doing the trash talking towards Sherman and Thomas but THAT never got reported.

Sherman was just honoring the invitation he got from Brady to come over there and see him after the game like he told him to and somehow Sherman is the bay guy here being a poor sport?:rolleyes-41: I would say its the other way around. Brady wasnt even speaking a word to him afterwards when HE was the one that asked him and Thomas to come over and see him after the game.Brady is the darling of the media so they wont tell the real story on HIS trash talking.

Last edited:
over 180 views and not ONE of the replys here has come from a seahawk basher.I love it how they have all dissapeared.:biggrin:

Like the sarge always said on gomer pyle all the time- i cant hear you.:biggrin:

over 180 views and not ONE of the replys here has come from a seahawk basher.I love it how they have all dissapeared.:biggrin:

Like the sarge always said on gomer pyle all the time- i cant hear you.:biggrin:
here it is again-I CANT HEAR YOU!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

by chance huggy whats the name of that 49er message board you used to go to to post at and get rthem riled up at? would love to see what they are saying there about kappy now.lol.

I noticed after I posted these two videos here below that it shut up all you seahawk haters here.

The fact that a sports anaylsist was saying the exact same thing that me and Huggy had been saying all along on my other thread that the scorching temperatures of the heat and playing in dark uniforms was a major factor in the Seahawks losing its no surprise you all shut up and said nothing after I showed those videos.

Kinda hurts your feelings when me and Huggy are backed up by a sports expert doesnt it?:biggrin:

Okay so they aren't going to go undefeated.I never guaranteed they would.some of you dont know the difference between will and PROBABLY will.will is a guarantee where probably is not.:cuckoo:

next time I'll have to say maybe in the thread.MAYBE then next time I wont hear asinine comments like-so what were you saying about them going undefeated?:rolleyes-41:

So far this sports guy Skip Bayless has been a genius.He could be a prophet.as you can hear for yourself from hearing the two videos,HE said in his preseason predictions BEFORE the season began,the Seahawks would repeat and go 15-1 with HIS WORDS being-they will go 15-1 with their second loss being on the road in san diego.

Whoops, looks like 911 tin foil guy's hero, :udaman: his "sports expert" :cuckoo:, "Skip Bayless a genius :oops-28:, has gotten it wrong. :crybaby:

Of course Seattle got beat, according to tin foil was a creampuff, Dallas "Cowgirls", which now according to tinfoil, is now a good team. :lame2: He also said the same about the Chargers after they beat Seattle. :dig:

I wonder what other stuff the 911 nutster will say, of course the guy will say some :bsflag:to cover his whiney little ass. :lmao:

Enjoy your team's success you lucky bastards. It must be awesome :thup:

you're the only one that will come on this thread i see.thats because you werent dissing us when the seahawks lost to the chargers saying we were making all the excuses in the world,you never dissed us so thats why you dont mind coming on here unlike those cowwards that dissed us giving us crap about them losing.
Do you realize how unhinged you sound?

Are you one of those people whose wife has to hide if your team is doing poorly?

Do you realize that football is just a game?

Enjoy your team's success you lucky bastards. It must be awesome :thup:

you're the only one that will come on this thread i see.thats because you werent dissing us when the seahawks lost to the chargers saying we were making all the excuses in the world,you never dissed us so thats why you dont mind coming on here unlike those cowwards that dissed us giving us crap about them losing.
Do you realize how unhinged you sound?

Are you one of those people whose wife has to hide if your team is doing poorly?

Do you realize that football is just a game?
you are obviously a friend of poopers the fact your kissing his ass.yeah thats really being unhinged talking about a guy who wont show his face around here after braggin about how great his patriots were:cuckoo:

now TRYING to get back to the topic of this thread-which nobody here seems to want to discusss, just more interested in insults instead:rolleyes-41:

skip bayless looks like he underestimated the cowboyss like i did as well.the cowboys appear to be far better this year than last year and a force to be reckoned with.therefore when the eagles are not playing the seahawks this year,i will be pulling for the eagles to win more games than the cowboys so they can win the division.cant stand the cowboys.always root from them to lose all the time.

Forum List

Back