Seahawks At Eagles...

Vick ran for 3 in 2004 and three in 2006 both times playing for Atlanta.

What do you want to bet that the coach for Philly wasn't an Eagle during those runs?

I doubt a single defensive player for the Eagles faced Vick when he played for the Falcons.

Oh? How many super bowl rings does Vick sport...Sport?

Dozen matter -- your point was mobile quarterbacks. Can't move the goalpost now. Ain't nobody winnin' no ring this week nohow.

Da uni is... well, da uni.
Do not doubt the power of the uni. Speshully at home.

No...MY point was and IS that Russell Wilson is not Mikey the dog murderer Vick.

The Hawks lead the NFL in run offense. They lead the NFL in Pass defense.

It's going to be a great game. I believe the matchup will favor the Seahawks.

If the Hawks win this one they have one more road game to win against the Cards before they suit up in AZ for the Super Bowl.

Interestingly enough the Hawks beat the NY Giants in New joisey as a dry runup for last season's SB. The same thing could be said for the rubber match with the Cardinals in two-3 weeks.

Interestingly enough the Hawks beat the NY Giants in New joisey as a dry runup for last season's SB.

Dat's lotsa fun. Iggles do dat all the time. Not as much fun as the Cowgirls but a lot less travel.

Interestingly enough the Hawks beat the NY Giants in New joisey as a dry runup for last season's SB.

Dat's lotsa fun. Iggles do dat all the time. Not as much fun as the Cowgirls but a lot less travel.

What do you want to bet that the coach for Philly wasn't an Eagle during those runs?

I doubt a single defensive player for the Eagles faced Vick when he played for the Falcons.

Dozen matter -- your point was mobile quarterbacks. Can't move the goalpost now. Ain't nobody winnin' no ring this week nohow.

No...MY point was and IS that Russell Wilson is not Mikey the dog murderer Vick.

Indeed,the world is fucked up that thsi murderer is free to roam the streets and go out and play in the NFL. the NFL is a joke,first they let a cheater named Belecheat keep coaching-you do that in college they kick you out of the program,now they let a murderer roam free.sick world this is.

Indeed,the world is fucked up that thsi murderer is free to roam the streets and go out and play in the NFL. the NFL is a joke,first they let a cheater named Belecheat keep coaching-you do that in college they kick you out of the program,now they let a murderer roam free.sick world this is.Click to expand...

If the Hawks win this one they have one more road game to win against the Cards before they suit up in AZ for the Super Bowl.

Interestingly enough the Hawks beat the NY Giants in New joisey as a dry runup for last season's SB. The same thing could be said for the rubber match with the Cardinals in two-3 weeks.

"Murder" huh? Do you ever eat any kind of meat or fish?

You know he did his prison time, right? If that didn't count, then what was the point of going there?

You know he did his prison time, right? If that didn't count, then what was the point of going there?
a couple years,big fucking wow.mere slap on the wrist.it used to be once a upon a time here in america,you murdered someone,you went to jail for life,not anymore.

a couple years,big fucking wow.mere slap on the wrist.it used to be once a upon a time here in america,you murdered someone,you went to jail for life,not anymore.

Who did he murder?

I sense a whole lot of QB envy. That's OK, we're used to it. A long tradition.

Who did he murder?

I sense a whole lot of QB envy.
uhh read through huggys previous posts if you are that ignorant of the past.

Who did he murder?

I sense a whole lot of QB envy.
uhh read through huggys previous posts if you are that ignorant of the past.
oh and he addressed it on post#21. bout this section gets a lot of cluless people about vicks past here.sheesh.

Vicks with the Jets......another thread derail.

Back to topic........Seattle 24 points???.......:lol:.......when it's more like "Dude, where did I park my offense?"......:rofl:

It's remarkable what playing against Alex Smith, Drew Stanton, and Bad-Kap can do for a teams defensive stats. Just sayin......

Seattle (3-3 road record) has the misfortune of playing the Eagles away when Philly is playing their best football of the year and at the right time.
Take away Lynch, and the Hawks cannot score enough points to win. Eagles bottle up Lynch like they did DeMarco Murray who was running behind what the 'experts' called the best 'O' line in football.
Eagles major weakness is the secondary but match up well as Seattle does not have a big-time passing game this year.
Connor Barwin gets the assignment again of 'spy' on Russell Wilson like he did on Cam Newton when we played Carolina. Wilson will still churn out running yardage (is Wilson mainly a 'glorified running back?) but not enough to carry the offense for a whole game in a win effort.
Speaking of offense, the Eagles offense that is, our running game has returned under an offensive line that is ballin'. If McCoy falters, then we always have Sproles and Polk to throw at the Hawks.
Sanchez need not throw the long ball as short to medium passes will move the chains effectively when the hellfire play action pass clicks with a fine corps of receivers in Maclin, Matthews, Cooper, Ertz, and Celek (responsible for avg. 36 pts. a game at home resulting in a 6-0 home record this year).
Additionally, It also helps having the best special team play in football.
Philly will get the usual national analyst disrespect, but most of them are bitchez anyway!

Eagles 31
Seahawks 13

It's remarkable what playing against Alex Smith, Drew Stanton, and Bad-Kap can do for a teams defensive stats. Just sayin......
Smith and the chiefs offense as you recall,ran all over the seahawks defense.

that great seahawks defense laid an egg that day and decided not to show up which is going to cost them homefield advantage and they are going to have to go on the road and win it in green bay. they don't deserve to go the superbowl this year.

if you cant even beat the Kansas city CLOWNS of all people,and worse,barely beat the chokeland faiders at home no less who beat the Kansas City clowns,you dont deserve to be in the superbowl.

Its so obvious you got a team that's just milking it playing with no heart.

again I expect them to win all their games the rest of the year,but unless the offense shows they can get together on the same page in their playoff game at home,no reason to think they wont lay an egg in green bay when they face them in the NFC title game.

Sanchez again gets happy feet when he faces a good defense like the seahawks and the eagles defense isn't that good when it faces a good offense.Not that the seahawks offense is any good this year but their defense is at least not looking like shit anymore and that will be enough to get them by your eagles.:cool:

I see you somehow forgot to mention sanchez in that mix.:biggrin:

scoring at will against the confused and desperate panthers and then the cowgirls who as usual,are having another late season collapse with romo as is protocal,going into late season meltdown mode against a cowgirls defense who let mccoy run all over them and open up play action for sanchez is hardly impressive.:biggrin:

if they can run against the hawks defense,I'll be impressed,but to date they have yet to play against a good defense and win with sanchez.

Seattle (3-3 road record) has the misfortune of playing the Eagles away when Philly is playing their best football of the year and at the right time.
Take away Lynch, and the Hawks cannot score enough points to win. Eagles bottle up Lynch like they did DeMarco Murray who was running behind what the 'experts' called the best 'O' line in football.
Eagles major weakness is the secondary but match up well as Seattle does not have a big-time passing game this year.
Connor Barwin gets the assignment again of 'spy' on Russell Wilson like he did on Cam Newton when we played Carolina. Wilson will still churn out running yardage (is Wilson mainly a 'glorified running back?) but not enough to carry the offense for a whole game in a win effort.
Speaking of offense, the Eagles offense that is, our running game has returned under an offensive line that is ballin'. If McCoy falters, then we always have Sproles and Polk to throw at the Hawks.
Sanchez need not throw the long ball as short to medium passes will move the chains effectively when the hellfire play action pass clicks with a fine corps of receivers in Maclin, Matthews, Cooper, Ertz, and Celek (responsible for avg. 36 pts. a game at home resulting in a 6-0 home record this year).
Additionally, It also helps having the best special team play in football.
Philly will get the usual national analyst disrespect, but most of them are bitchez anyway!

Eagles 31
Seahawks 13

Dude your dreaming.I know your not serious about that score.:biggrin: they might win but not anything by that large a margin.lol.

Yes the seahawks offense has been laying a turd lately thanks to the idiots letting go of percy harvin but the Hawks have had extra time to get ready for this game.

I know the eagles have as well but Carrol always has his team ready to play at this point of the year and they know they cant lose anymore games the rest of the season.that its crucial especially against the eagles,to win this particular game.

they are going to want to have at least one home playoff game.they know whats at stake so their defense is not going to lay an egg like they did in kansas city. they went into the kansas city game like many ignorantly do thinking-oh its the kansas city clowns,we can milk it today and they paid the price for it.

they should have been playing hard in the kansas city game but they ignorantly took them lightly and the fools paid the price for doing so.that wont be a problem for them with the Eagles game,they wont take your Eagles lightly at all. they arent THAT stupid.

everybody knows what a joke of an organization that franchise is so they dont get up for them even though they know Reid is a good coach.its not being sarcastic at all to say they really ARE the Clowns of the NFL.they really ARE the biggest joke of an NFL franchise. the other teams all know that as well.

Doesnt matter who their coach is.That franchise is always going to be a joke of an organization because of the Hunt family ownership and every team in the NFL knows it so they always make the mistake of taking them lightly as the seahawks mistakenly did.

That wont be a problem for the seahawks defense this time.they wont take chips kellys eagles offense lightly.

again,sanchez will get happy feet like he did in the Green Bay game and throw a couple of costly picks while the Hawks defense that has carried them lately,shuts down the eagles running game and sanchez has to throw quick short passes to avoid getting sacked.

stopping the cowgirls offense was hardly impressive considering that was the third game in a row they have lost and they are going into their usual late season meltdown mode collapse at the end of the season they always do under under Garret.lol

just like the last two games,the eagles will also only be able to get field goals,maybe one touchdown late in the game,and the seahawks defense again will carry them to a victory.

the game score will read more like

seahawks 24

eagles 16.

Last edited:
Getting to Sanchez quick enough to make him panic, rush, or get 'happy feet' is not an easy thing to do against this Chip Kelly offense.
The offense snaps the ball quickly and each play tends to have multiple options that make it difficult to scheme for.
In Chip Kelly and Sanchez I trust!

Getting to Sanchez quick enough to make him panic, rush, or get 'happy feet' is not an easy thing to do against this Chip Kelly offense.
The offense snaps the ball quickly and each play tends to have multiple options that make it difficult to scheme for.
In Chip Kelly and Sanchez I trust!

well again the packers did it and I think you will see the seahawks do it as well.the defense has gotten its act together since the pitiful effort against that joke franchise organization the kansas city CLOWNS so I dont see them scoring many points against the Hawks. while the offense is not playing good football,their defense has jelled in has confidance again and I see it being a very long day for sanchez.

That is true though that Chip Kellys offense makes it no easy task to do but since the seahawks defense at least has gotten their act together,I dont see that being a problem for them.

Like i said,scoring all those points against the clueless panthers team and the usual metldown mode cowgirls late season collapse team,doesn't impress me.

Had they done that to Green Bay? then yeah,I would see the Hawks having no chance to win this game like you as well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back