Seahawks At Eagles...

My take on this game is it will be Seattle defense against the Eagles offense...like Seattle shut down Gore, Seattle will shut down McCoy and Seattle secondary will shut down Sanchez. Seattle wins with defense.

Well that shrimp seems to get it done doesn't he?

Ya...I guess so..

He's actually faster than one might think. He does have a knack for motoring out of trouble and seems to have developed a reputation as one of the better pass throwers on the run in the NFL. AND he DOES lead the NFL in QBs rushing stats and even a respectable #14 overall in rushing looking at about 70 players league wide. Wilson has has three 100 yard plus games.

No comment yet on the upcoming game..........still glowing in the Eags victory over the Cowgirlz yesterday, bitchez!
as am I .yeah that was bittersweet.the fagboys looked impressive in the beginning of the year but as usual,led my romo,they are going into meltdown mode at the end.hee hee.

My take on this game is it will be Seattle defense against the Eagles offense...like Seattle shut down Gore, Seattle will shut down McCoy and Seattle secondary will shut down Sanchez. Seattle wins with defense.
thats what I think as well.sanchez is playing well now but thats because each time he has,its been against bad teams.the panthers are in disarray and the fagboys defense had no answers for mccoy and their running game which is why sanchez was so successful since it opened up the passing game for them.

sanchez gets happy feet when he plays against a good defense and that wont change when he faces the hawks.the hawks defense as it has the last couple weeks will carry them to a victory again.

btw Huggy,I think the seahawks will make it to the NFC title game against the packers but thats as far as they go.thats as far as they DESERVE to go being fools getting rid of percy harvin who was suppose to replace golden tate,wilsons favorite target from last year.I agree with getting rid of him but not during the middle of the year the fact that presents problems for opposing defenses.

But more than anything i think thats as far as they go is the offense and defense cant get on the same page together STILL. they dont deserve to go to the superbowl the way they came into kansas city and laid an egg there with the defense not even bothering to show up that day.

the offense played very well but the defense freaking let them back into the game.Laying an egg in that game like they did is going to cost them home field advantage which it should.they dont deserve it. if they dont go to the superbowl,they will have that game to look back on which the defense can be blamed for.

that game the offense shows up but the defense doesnt,the last two weeks the defense showed up but the offense did not.they get down to the one yard line against the niners and they cant even get a touchdown.Thats not the sign of a superbowl champion.

Larry Fitzgerald will be back in the lineup when the hawks play the cardinals in the desert.if they can score TOUCHDOWNS against THAT team up in arizona,then I'll be impressed and think they might be back to being a threat for the superbowl again.

Lawwy Fwitzgewwald was too scared to play the Hawks what makes anybody think he will man up in the next couple weeks. I predict the Cards lose their grip on the NFC West in 3 successive weeks starting two games ago. Santa Clara will get blown out in Seattle game after next.

I would like to dedicate the rest of this post to my good friend Archie Bell of "The Drells"..

The Hawks will "tighten up" and the rest of the West will take Santa Clara's lead and come unglued.

Oh ya....this thread is about the Eagles... My apologies to the OP...He...He...

Seahawk fans sound worried about playing the Eagles on their fan forums. Of course, they have alot more to lose. No wonder Huggy derailed his own thread...........:cool-45:.

Seahawk fans sound worried about playing the Eagles on their fan forums. Of course, they have alot more to lose. No wonder Huggy derailed his own thread...........:cool-45:.
Lol.the fact the hawks cant put it together on both sides of the ball is cause of concern.for the chiefs game,the offense goes out and plays very well but the defense is horrible.they laid an egg that day,they didnt even decide to show up.they played with no heart.then there is the last two weekk against the cards and niners.the defense plays well but the offense lays an egg only scoring one touchdown in each game.field goals wont get it done in the playoffs.

Did anyone besides me notice that the Hawks had a TD taken off the board by the officials for a "pick"?

There was no pick at all. The Seahawk receivers never crossed routes. If anything the Santa Clara defender interfered with the Hawk receiver cutting to the center of the field. The score was reduced artificially by the officials. It should have been the 26-3 blowout that it was. Carroll has been bringing up the disparity in the officiating...I believe he has a valid point. Since it was a scoring play it should have been reviewed anyway which it was not.

the officiating in the niners/hawks game was horrendous.there were horrible calls that were made against BOTH teams.these officials should be fined like players are,they cant do a competent job,why are they even getting paid/

After this weekend, it has become clear that the Obama administration is the political equivalent of the NYGiants.

Copy'd from another thread:

This weekend's game at Philly will say it all. Eagles haven't played a team with the Hawk's ground game and certainly not a QB with Wilson's skills. All those Philly sacks don't mean diddly squat against a QB that has already run for three 100 plus yard games just off of extending plays and keeping the clock running.
The game at the Eagles won't be as easy as it was against the 9-1 Cards or at Santa Clara against the 9ers. But neither game was REALLY as close as the 19-3 scores indicated. Both games the Hawks scores should have been in the mid 20's. Except for Mebane the Hawk Defense is healthier than it has been all season. The LOB is at full strength. Our LBs are all first stringers now. Those old days when the Seahawks struggled on the road are way in the rear view mirror. This is a must win for HFA and the Hawks know it. Philly has a great punt returner but the Hawks are expert at burrying the punt inside of the 10. Don't count on your typical great FP after we punt. It ain't gonna happen. After the half the Eagles will have to throw deep and try Sherman and Maxwell. Rack up two more ints for the Seahawks.
Seattle 24
Philly 17

Riiiiight -- what would da Iggles know about a quarterback who rushes for 100 yards in a game...

Vick ran for 3 in 2004 and three in 2006 both times playing for Atlanta.

What do you want to bet that the coach for Philly wasn't an Eagle during those runs?

I doubt a single defensive player for the Eagles faced Vick when he played for the Falcons.

Oh? How many super bowl rings does Vick sport...Sport?

Vick ran for 3 in 2004 and three in 2006 both times playing for Atlanta.

What do you want to bet that the coach for Philly wasn't an Eagle during those runs?

I doubt a single defensive player for the Eagles faced Vick when he played for the Falcons.

Oh? How many super bowl rings does Vick sport...Sport?

Dozen matter -- your point was mobile quarterbacks. Can't move the goalpost now. Ain't nobody winnin' no ring this week nohow.

Da uni is... well, da uni.
Do not doubt the power of the uni. Speshully at home.

Forum List

Back