Seahawks At Eagles...

I feel an energy and intensity about this game like we're about to see a street fight!

I just wish I was going to the game so I wouldn't have to see sideline shots of Pete Carrolls mouth. He must have a 'free gum' clause in his contract.

I feel an energy and intensity about this game like we're about to see a street fight!

I just wish I was going to the game so I wouldn't have to see sideline shots of Pete Carrolls mouth. He must have a 'free gum' clause in his contract.

It appears someone has unresolved feelings about Pete Carroll's mouth. Is that wrong? Who's to say?

I don't hate the Seahawks. They're not even in my top 5 teams I hate..........

1-Cowboys
2-Cowboys
3-Cowboys
4-Cowboys
5-NY Giants

Turns out you were right. Chancellor and Thomas laid some vicious hits today.

Like I said.... its all about Seattle defense and they again come though in style. Seattle offense 440 yards to Philadelphia 139 total.

The next worst Offensive output for a Chip Kelly team in the pros was 200 yards. It's too bad our c*nt punter gave the Eagle's the ball on our 16. That 14 points is a lie. One of those TDs was a GIFT. THAT was one of the most lopsided defensive wins since..UMMMMmmm???? Oh ya...the Super Bowl ...against the record setting offense of the Broncos.

If the Hawks can stay healthy for the next 5 games they should repeat in AZ SB #49 even if they have to go to Green Bay to beat the Packers in the NFC Championship.

that'll never happen them going to green bay and winning.the seahawks are playing better than they did against the chiefs and raiders but they wont have a lame duck quarterback to face on the road like sanchez in january when they face them.

Rodgers is a future hall of famer and the packers are a better team this year than last year when they lost to the now demise whiners.The frigid conditions in green bay in january will be too much for seattle to overcome.

Just as i was telling you B Kidd,when sanchez has to face a GOOD defense such as seattles or green bays,he goes into meltdown mode EVERYTIME the same way Romo of the cowboys does the last month of the season every year.

He always makes critical mistakes at the worst possible time that hurt his team when having to face a good defense. Lynch fumbles the ball after taking a hard hit,then what does sanchez do? he gives it right back to the Seahawks with an ill advised interception.

the other costly mistake he made was late in the game when they finally made it deep into seattle territory with a good drive going,he missed a wide open reciever on third down throwing it way too high above his head for him to catch it.Had he been accurate,that would have given them momentum to at least come away with a field goal.

He is good enough as a backup to fill in and win games for you when playing patsies like the Skins,Giants,Cowgirls,and Panthers,but against top notch defenses such as green bay and seattle,the eagles are in trouble having to rely on him for those kind of games.

speaking of the cowgirls,you for sure have my support for your eagles in winning this week against the cowgirls easily.that wont be a problem since like i said,Romo is going into his late season meltdown mode and no way are they going to lose to them in philly after beating them in Big D last week.:up:

Last edited:

I think it ended up an axe fight and the Eagles forgot to bring their axe. 139 total yards..whoa

The only jawing I saw during the game was Kelly continuing complaining about bad calls. Its wasn't bad calls from the refs it was his bad play calling that only produced 139 total yards.

I think it ended up an axe fight and the Eagles forgot to bring their axe. 139 total yards..whoa

The only jawing I saw during the game was Kelly continuing complaining about bad calls. Its wasn't bad calls from the refs it was his bad play calling that only produced 139 total yards.
yeah that was funny watching kelly whining to the refs.lol.

Glad that game is over (losing sucks!). Was hoping the Seattle defense wouldn't carry their intensity over to a 3rd week in a row. Obviously, we got exposed, which is not necessarily a bad thing, as this years secondary defensive players, Bradley Fletcher, whose slow as mole-asses and Nate Allen gotta go after this season.
Offense just plain got smothered by Seattles top tier defense. I don't blame anyone on the offense, including Sanchez, as I agree with Troy Aikmans comment late in the game that even Joe Montana couldn't beat that Seahawk defense the way they were playing.

The season is still on tho', we're still in first, and got a big game comin' up against the Cowgirlz on SNF.

Glad that game is over (losing sucks!). Was hoping the Seattle defense wouldn't carry their intensity over to a 3rd week in a row. Obviously, we got exposed, which is not necessarily a bad thing, as this years secondary defensive players, Bradley Fletcher, whose slow as mole-asses and Nate Allen gotta go after this season.
Offense just plain got smothered by Seattles top tier defense. I don't blame anyone on the offense, including Sanchez, as I agree with Troy Aikmans comment late in the game that even Joe Montana couldn't beat that Seahawk defense the way they were playing.

The season is still on tho', we're still in first, and got a big game comin' up against the Cowgirlz on SNF.
which as i said,will be happy when they take it to the cowgirls,cheering them to win that game for sure.lol

which as i said,will be happy when they take it to the cowgirls,cheering them to win that game for sure.lol

oh one more thing,aikman forgot to mention is that joe montana in a big game like this even against a great defense,would not have thrown a very costly interception on a key drive deep in opponents territory AFTER the running back on the other team fumbled it giving them good field position to come away with points and he for sure would not have overthrown a receiver on a third down play throwing it ten feet over his head deep in the opponents territory on a key third down as well.:biggrin:

that the real mark sanchez showing his true colors.again when he faces a good defense like the packers or seahawks,like kappy and romo,goes into meltdown mode.:biggrin: the cowgirls are having their usual late season collapse so I dont see their defense causing him any problems.they couldnt stop the run before in big D which opened up play action for him so no reason to think their defense will be any problems for them in philly next week either.

yeah that was funny watching kelly whining to the refs.lol.

Illegal lineman downfield calls get missed plenty of times in the NFL, like in the Baldwin 25 yd. completion late in the 1st qtr. where Carpenter was 20 yds. downfield. I was surprised myself how upset Kelly got in that game; to the point where I had to make sure Tom Coughlin hadn't slipped in to replace Chip..........:disbelief:.

Forum List

Back