Seafront property for everyone!

Since California makes up about 1/6 of the US GDP at ~2T$ per year, sends more than 300Billion dollars in federal income taxes to DC every year (almost 100B$/year more than the next highest state - NY), and possesses around 1/8th (40M) of the US's population, I'll leave it for you to figure out whether or not chopping off your dominant arm is an asset or a liability.

You have got to be kidding. Per capita GDP would go up if California slipped into the Pacific ocean. They consume more than they produce. Like Greece or Zimbabwe.

That is simply ideological delusion being substituted for fact.

Most welfare recipients and debtors are conservatives, it is only their viewing of the world through the lens their own incompetencies and greed that lead them to believe government cannot be effective or fair.

trakar-albums-agw-picture4573-governmentbenefitsmap-300x190.jpg

Looks like the fly-over Red states are red for a reason and much more into the federal teat than the coastal states that actually earn most of the nation's income.

s0n......are you some kind of relative of RipVan Winkle? All this Keynesian shit is about to get mothballed for a couple of generations because its a disaster. Its been in the news alot..........like 17 people nation-wide think the economy is good.

Well, the economy is definately slow. But we are not losing 750,000 jobs a month, as we were at the end of Bush' admin. Now, with that in mind, should we really trust these people with the reins of power again?

Warmers keep getting caught with their finger on the scale, adjusting the data to fit their conclusions

ROFLOL - typical conservidiot ironies

Two issues:

1) whoever's picture appears as your avatar, they appear to need drug testing.

2) In accounting/economic terminology a "debit" is an entry which results in either an increase in assets or a decrease in liabilities on a company's balance sheet/accounts record.

One issue, you piece of shit fucking troll:
The picture in Frank's avatar is US Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry that was killed with Fast and Furious guns
:fu:

Ditto here.. Seems like Trakar spends a lot of time maligning people he doesn't know. That's why he's one of only 2 people on my ignore....

Warmers keep getting caught with their finger on the scale, adjusting the data to fit their conclusions

Two issues:

2) In accounting/economic terminology a "debit" is an entry which results in either an increase in assets or a decrease in liabilities on a company's balance sheet/accounts record.

Maldives...still above water

Two issues:

My avi is Brian Terry, the Border Guard killed by Obama and Holder's Fast and Furious

Two issues:

One issue, you piece of shit fucking troll:
The picture in Frank's avatar is US Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry that was killed with Fast and Furious guns
:fu:

Ditto here.. Seems like Trakar spends a lot of time maligning people he doesn't know. That's why he's one of only 2 people on my ignore....

I emptied my ignore list a while back.
Regrets........

:eusa_silenced:

Two issues:

My avi is Brian Terry, the Border Guard killed by Obama and Holder's Fast and Furious

Regardless of who it is, if I saw that man, looking like that, showing up for duty in any capacity where I was in charge, he would have to have a very good excuse to keep me from immediately giving him a little plastic cup to fill up.

That said, I see you are still proud that Obama is an enhancement of the assets of this nation,...what's that about?

Harry Reid is a real estate magnate in Nevada. When California slips into the Pacific, he will be sitting pretty.

Two issues:

Regardless of who it is, if I saw that man, looking like that, showing up for duty in any capacity where I was in charge, he would have to have a very good excuse to keep me from immediately giving him a little plastic cup to fill up.

That said, I see you are still proud that Obama is an enhancement of the assets of this nation,...what's that about?

lemonade stands drug test?

lemonade stands drug test?

So far, only in New York City.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I wondered why sucksassandballs and the other empties weren't cruising my subscriptions, so much.

Turns out, some new threads by Trakar and O.R. got added, which drew off a load of spammers. I have to check environment, more than once or twice a week, if this keeps up.

So i can retire on the west coast with seafront property if i live to be older then a 100, cool thats nice to know.

I wondered why sucksassandballs and the other empties weren't cruising my subscriptions, so much.

Turns out, some new threads by Trakar and O.R. got added, which drew off a load of spammers. I have to check environment, more than once or twice a week, if this keeps up.

Apologies, I'll try to keep the flow of information down to the gardenhose, rather than firehose volume!

(another month or so and training camp will start and I'll be able to focus more time on Football!)

Forum List

Back