SE Cupp: How I felt watching Trump hug our flag

SE Cupp: How I felt watching Trump hug our flag (opinion) - CNN

I hope some folks on USMB find this as interesting as me. I think SE Cupps second to the last paragraph sums up succinctly what happens daily on USMB.

There are no "purity tests". The Democratic Party has become a well-defined, foreign-influenced entity diametrically opposed to the US Constitution, and with which there is no longer any common ground between it and actual Americans.

Compromise with them is ultimately capitulation. They need to be removed from political power.

I hope some folks on USMB find this as interesting as me. I think SE Cupps second to the last paragraph sums up succinctly what happens daily on USMB.

There are no "purity tests". The Democratic Party has become a well-defined, foreign-influenced entity diametrically opposed to the US Constitution, and with which there is no longer any common ground between it and actual Americans.

Compromise with them is ultimately capitulation. They need to be removed from political power.
Spot on. Thank you for proving SE Cupps point.

These insane purity tests of loyalty and disloyalty to a single person, albeit the President, and the urge to cast entire categories of people as pariahs are all to Trump's advantage and not to ours. In making his presidency a referendum on fealty to him, he has sown a toxic and corrosive division in the country that makes even the simplest of images -- hugging a flag, for instance -- impossible to interpret.

Jingoist.....

~S~

Spot on. Thank you for proving SE Cupps point.

Her point seeks to employ pity and fairness. "Aw c'mon, give us a little and we'll leave you alone."

But they never do.

No more.

These insane purity tests of loyalty and disloyalty to a single person, albeit the President, and the urge to cast entire categories of people as pariahs are all to Trump's advantage and not to ours. In making his presidency a referendum on fealty to him, he has sown a toxic and corrosive division in the country that makes even the simplest of images -- hugging a flag, for instance -- impossible to interpret.

Jingoist.....

~S~
Translation: He's playing our game better than we ever have and I don't know what to do about it!

S. E. Cup has become just another CNN Democrat shill. Wouldn't be to keep her salary and cushy job would it?

Jingoist.....

~S~
Translation: He's playing our game better than we ever have and I don't know what to do about it!

Only for >>>>......

h7AEE43CD

~S~

Jingoist.....

~S~

Only for >>>>......

h7AEE43CD

~S~
Correct. Which is why it is a favorite tactic used on democrat lemmings.

Im not clicking your spam. Post an exert. Save us all some malware

"Never-Trumper" S.E. Cupp is still anti-Trump. SHOCKING! :eek2:

In other late breaking news...fire is hot...

Trump grabbing the flag by the pussy. Disgusting, but not unexpected for that pig.

Wow a piece of paper written by slave owners and rapists.
Jealous?

Jingoist.....

~S~

Only for >>>>......

h7AEE43CD

~S~
Correct. Which is why it is a favorite tactic used on democrat lemmings.
Might help if you knew the difference between a noun and an adjective.
Zero college again?

I wonder if S.E. Cupp ever felt the same abhorrence when she saw someone burning the flag?
If I remember correctly, I remember her writing about that, and yeah she does.

Can you post a link?

Wow a piece of paper written by slave owners and rapists.
Jealous?

Please make sense so that I can respond.

Forum List

Back