SDS Communist Subversive Shit Bag Dies

poiled, gullible, fashionista dumbasses with essential oils = millennials and younger genxrs

but all older generations think that of younger ones, and the younger ones think the older ones' day has passed by and have nothing to offer

Fascist conservatives dislike anyone who has challenged the elitist status quo, their disrespect for change agents is nothing new. Counter their nonsense and their hatred blossoms.

'Trump’s alt-right trolls have subjected me and my family to an unending torrent of abuse that I wouldn’t wish on anyone.'

The Price I’ve Paid for Opposing Donald Trump
Pretty hard to be a fascist when I am a small government, Liberty minded conservative.

Last edited:
Fascist conservatives dislike anyone who has challenged the elitist status quo, their disrespect for change agents is nothing new. Counter their nonsense and their hatred blossoms.

'Trump’s alt-right trolls have subjected me and my family to an unending torrent of abuse that I wouldn’t wish on anyone.'

Want me to get into the price I paid for voting Democrat?

Pretty hard to be a fascist when I am a small government, Liberty minced conservative.
such an angry little cracka goy

Pretty hard to be a fascist when I am a small government, Liberty minded conservative.
If you support donald?

He was an asshole who started violence and supported enemies of this country.....

He was an asshole who started violence and supported enemies of this country.....
As threaten the alt right cuchs of today. The normal American citizen will but a stomp on that after the election.

As threaten the alt right cuchs of today. The normal American citizen will but a stomp on that after the election.

You are a fascist asshole...just like hayden....

As threaten the alt right cuchs of today. The normal American citizen will put a stomp down on that after the election.
I don't admire Putin, you do, which makes you a fascist lover. I am an American who loves the Constitution, our history, our nation, our peoples, and our hope for the future. You look to the past, and your values are simply not needed.

As threaten the alt right cuchs of today. The normal American citizen will put a stomp down on that after the election.
I don't admire Putin, you do, which makes you a fascist lover. I am an American who loves the Constitution, our history, our nation, our peoples, and our hope for the future. You look to the past, and your values are simply not needed.

Hardly asshole.....your candidate is in his pocket......you left wing assholes are inciting violence and anarchy all around the country....

Hardly asshole.....your candidate is in his pocket......you left wing assholes are inciting violence and anarchy all around the country....
Yep, you far righty and alt right cuchs love you some putin and Russia. You keep telling us if Hillary is elected, we get nuclear war. Your illogical statements have got up with you since your ilk were driven from under the rocks into the light.

Hey, Jake, speaking of looking to the past....look who else is going retro:

Russians Rush to Rebuild Bomb Shelters

Yep, they do it every three to five years.
The article says they held a nationwide emergency drill because they fear a nuclear blast from the US and allies. These are the people we are supposed to believe are dripping DNC hacked Emails in the spirit of transparency from one side of the current US Presidential campaign.

Aw, they care. Touching, ain't it?

Yep, they do it every three to five years.
The article says they held a nationwide emergency drill because they fear a nuclear blast from the US and allies. These are the people we are supposed to believe are dripping DNC hacked Emails in the spirit of transparency from one side of the current US Presidential campaign. Aw, they care. Touching, ain't it?
Nah, they don't believe any such thing.

You are just jealous of the great era we lived in.
Dont you libtards usually insist hat TODAY is even more great?

roflmao

what' hilarious is that those same fashionista tards they think were so great got bored with the hippy shit after screwing off in college and snorting coke and scoring big scams on Wall Street was the next big fashion craze for the vermin. It's proof of how brainwashed by the media and academia these hicks are when they gush over 'The Great Era', like Hayden or any of those bourgeois brats had anything to do with the changes then, they just jumped on the band wagon after all the hard work and fighting was done trying to steal credit for it all, like the huckster vermin they were.

Forum List

Back