SDS Communist Subversive Shit Bag Dies

saintmike, do you do not evidence in your talk here that you are sanctified.

You have to forgive your enemies. Solid scripture, brah.
I'm grateful everyday day that God alone is my judge.
In life, you are answerable for all you do or say or you don't do or say. Some people will give you pass, most won't.
I'm fortunate enough not to be imprisoned by dread of the opinions of man. So no, I am not answerable to you or anyone else.
In mortality, yes, all people are subject to the opinions of others. You are not superior or important, neither is Trump, we are all bound by mortality.
Yes I think I'm okay
I walked into the door again
Well, if you ask that's what I'll say
And it's not your business anyway

Leftists who become Christians don't immediately abandon their misguided political ideologies. Sanctification is a process, not an event. I'm very reluctant to withhold forgiveness from someone who has been forgiven by Christ. She already apologized for her actions in Vietnam. That's what the transforming power of Christ does, helps us to look back upon our lives with regenerated eyes and see just what it was God forgave.

Of all people certainly I cannot with hold forgiveness from anyone as I am a braying jack ass compared to most when it comes to sin and the need for God's forgiveness. Half the time I feel I cannot even step into a church on the same ground as the Divine Presence of God.

If Jane has made her peace with God she is a far better person than I am.

How many of our boys died due to the extension of the War for that stunt in Hanoi giving the enemy encouragement?

None. She didn't kill any, and we were well on the way out by summer of 1972. She did however aid in in getting many thousands of South Vietnamese killed. She was there in August, and we signed the cease fire in October. We can also blame many Republican legislators for abandoning the South in 1975, so we can blame those who actually had a say in the matter more than some airhead neurotic trying to please her boyfriends. The war was over for us before she went.

Vietnam War and Deaths - 1972 Year in Review - Audio - UPI.com

"The greatest and yet hardest to imagine image is the dead in 1972. American deaths were only about 300. South Vietnamese troops suffered by their own official count more than 25,000 deaths. Communists killed total 140,000. Civilian dead is, of course, unknown.

We are not doing anything that you mentioned.

Like what, for instance, is so 'new' about modern 'progressives' and 'radicals'? I will say most of them don't know they're just repeating Cold War slogans and memes, and probably think they're 'doing something new n stuff!' But they aren't.

You are describing conservatives. Some of us still have the spirit of the 60s, which was incredible.

Except that 'incredible' only applied to a few, not a bunch of hippies and armchair 'radicals' and the hucksters who figured out how to make money off the new fads.

Sad to see Tom die alone, only wish the rest of his crew would join him sooner then later. He did live long enough to see his followers become the establishment he so despised, wonder what he thought about that?.

Like what, for instance, is so 'new' about modern 'progressives' and 'radicals'? I will say most of them don't know they're just repeating Cold War slogans and memes, and probably think they're 'doing something new n stuff!' But they aren't.

You are describing conservatives. Some of us still have the spirit of the 60s, which was incredible.

Except that 'incredible' only applied to a few, not a bunch of hippies and armchair 'radicals' and the hucksters who figured out how to make money off the new fads.
It went over your head. How surprising.

SOUNDS LIKE BLM AND ANTI TRUMP PROTESTS ("Hayden and three others were convicted of crossing state lines to incite riot. The convictions were later overturned, and an official report deemed the violence "a police riot.")

So you can't point out how 'different n speshul' you 'modern 60's fan worshippers' are. I thought so; just sort of Mickey Mouse Fan Club types for those 'incredible '60's' stoners and fashionistas. You're in love with your image as 'radicals n stuff' and just LARPing.

So you can't point out how 'different n speshul' you 'modern 60's fan worshippers' are. I thought so; just sort of Mickey Mouse Fan Club types for those 'incredible '60's' stoners and fashionistas. You're in love with your image as 'radicals n stuff' and just LARPing.
You so sadz

You so sadz

Yes it is sad having no new issues to snivel about and instead just rehash the same ones over and over, like you do.

You so sadz

Yes it is sad having no new issues to snivel about and instead just rehash the same ones over and over, like you do.
Yes, you and your ilk keep running around in circles or keep spinning your wheels or whatever. You are a waste of time and energy.

Fascist conservatives dislike anyone who has challenged the elitist status quo, their disrespect for change agents is nothing new. Counter their nonsense and their hatred blossoms.

'Trump’s alt-right trolls have subjected me and my family to an unending torrent of abuse that I wouldn’t wish on anyone.'

The Price I’ve Paid for Opposing Donald Trump

Lol. It's not abuse to be identified as a piece of shit when you are a piece of shit.

Forum List

Back