SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

:lol:

No, for real:

S.D. Republican Party calls for Obama impeachment

The South Dakota Republican Party state convention passed a resolution calling for the impeachment of President Barack Obama Saturday.

The resolution says Obama has "violated his oath of office in numerous ways." It specifically cites the release of five Taliban combatants in a trade for captive U.S. soldier Bowe Bergdahl, Obama's statement that people could keep insurance companies, and recent EPA regulations on power plants.

"Therefore, be it resolved that the South Dakota Republican Party calls on our U.S. Representatives to initiate impeachment proceedings against the president of the United States," the resolution reads.

Allen Unruh of Sioux Falls sponsored the resolution.

"I've got a thick book on impeachable offenses of the president," Unruh said, calling on South Dakota to "send a symbolic message that liberty shall be the law of the land."

Delegate David Wheeler of Beadle County disagreed.

"I believe we should not use the power of impeachment for political purposes," Wheeler said. "By doing this, we would look petty, like we can't achieve our political goals through the political process."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Who is Allen Unruh? He heads this-up:

Tea Party South Dakota | Sioux Falls

And he put out this ad:

Tea Party SD ad likens 'Obamacare' to communism - KSFY News - Sioux Falls, SD News, Weather, Sports

Interesting, his Tea Party logo:

Tea-Party-SD-Logo.jpg

Now, where have I seen raised fists like that before? Hmmmm....

BTW, Mr. Unruh just ran for National Committeeman at the SD GOP state convention and lost.

and just on a side-note: the name "Unruh" probably stems from the German word "Unruhe" - which means "disturbance, unrest, turmoil, upheaval...."

Stat......I hope you understand that the Tea Party isn't a real political party. It is simply a grassroots movement that started because of Obamacare and government spending. It isn't regulated by a leadership, so any dickwad can claim he's in the Tea Party. Nobody tells these idiots what they can say or do. Any leftwing asshole can pose as a Tea Party member and use communist propaganda and slogans if they want and claim they're in the Tea Party. Nobody is leading the movement telling them they can't. This looks like some scumbags trying to torpedo the Tea Party again.

The Tea Party is made up of a bunch of fed up Americans that decided to do something about the abuses that we saw in Washington in 2009. It doesn't really exist. It is more a ideology than anything.

You are partly right, [MENTION=20102]mudwhistle[/MENTION] - the Tea Party is officially not a party, but rather a movement. But virtually all Tea Partiers who are politically active are active in the Republican Party and not in the Democratic Party. And yes, the Tea Party, aided by the Koch brothers and the useful idiots at FOX NEWS, wield a lot of influence over Republicans, hence the all-too-obvious Civil War going on the Republican Party right now between "Establishment" GOPers and "Teapublicans".

The bolded sentence makes no sense at all to me.

No, for real:

S.D. Republican Party calls for Obama impeachment

----------------------------------------------------------------

Who is Allen Unruh? He heads this-up:

Tea Party South Dakota | Sioux Falls

And he put out this ad:

Tea Party SD ad likens 'Obamacare' to communism - KSFY News - Sioux Falls, SD News, Weather, Sports

Interesting, his Tea Party logo:

Tea-Party-SD-Logo.jpg

Now, where have I seen raised fists like that before? Hmmmm....

BTW, Mr. Unruh just ran for National Committeeman at the SD GOP state convention and lost.

and just on a side-note: the name "Unruh" probably stems from the German word "Unruhe" - which means "disturbance, unrest, turmoil, upheaval...."

Stat......I hope you understand that the Tea Party isn't a real political party. It is simply a grassroots movement that started because of Obamacare and government spending. It isn't regulated by a leadership, so any dickwad can claim he's in the Tea Party. Nobody tells these idiots what they can say or do. Any leftwing asshole can pose as a Tea Party member and use communist propaganda and slogans if they want and claim they're in the Tea Party. Nobody is leading the movement telling them they can't. This looks like some scumbags trying to torpedo the Tea Party again.

The Tea Party is made up of a bunch of fed up Americans that decided to do something about the abuses that we saw in Washington in 2009. It doesn't really exist. It is more a ideology than anything.

You are partly right, [MENTION=20102]mudwhistle[/MENTION] - the Tea Party is officially not a party, but rather a movement. But virtually all Tea Partiers who are politically active are active in the Republican Party and not in the Democratic Party. And yes, the Tea Party, aided by the Koch brothers and the useful idiots at FOX NEWS, wield a lot of influence over Republicans, hence the all-too-obvious Civil War going on the Republican Party right now between "Establishment" GOPers and "Teapublicans".

The bolded sentence makes no sense at all to me.

We don't seem to be any influence to the GOP, so we're voting them out of office one by one till all of the insiders and the sell-outs are looking for speaking engagements.

Forum List

Back