SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
:lol:

No, for real:

S.D. Republican Party calls for Obama impeachment

The South Dakota Republican Party state convention passed a resolution calling for the impeachment of President Barack Obama Saturday.

The resolution says Obama has "violated his oath of office in numerous ways." It specifically cites the release of five Taliban combatants in a trade for captive U.S. soldier Bowe Bergdahl, Obama's statement that people could keep insurance companies, and recent EPA regulations on power plants.

"Therefore, be it resolved that the South Dakota Republican Party calls on our U.S. Representatives to initiate impeachment proceedings against the president of the United States," the resolution reads.

Allen Unruh of Sioux Falls sponsored the resolution.

"I've got a thick book on impeachable offenses of the president," Unruh said, calling on South Dakota to "send a symbolic message that liberty shall be the law of the land."

Delegate David Wheeler of Beadle County disagreed.

"I believe we should not use the power of impeachment for political purposes," Wheeler said. "By doing this, we would look petty, like we can't achieve our political goals through the political process."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Who is Allen Unruh? He heads this-up:

Tea Party South Dakota | Sioux Falls

And he put out this ad:

Tea Party SD ad likens 'Obamacare' to communism - KSFY News - Sioux Falls, SD News, Weather, Sports

Interesting, his Tea Party logo:

Tea-Party-SD-Logo.jpg

Now, where have I seen raised fists like that before? Hmmmm....

BTW, Mr. Unruh just ran for National Committeeman at the SD GOP state convention and lost.

and just on a side-note: the name "Unruh" probably stems from the German word "Unruhe" - which means "disturbance, unrest, turmoil, upheaval...."

Obama violates his oath of office, subverts the law, engages in criminal activity and those wanting to impeach him are batshit crazy?
Statisheilhitler falls to a new low. First for caring about the most marginal fringe groups in the GOP, second for sucking obama's large negro penis, third for engaging in the nomen-omen fallacy, fourth for screwing up the derivation of the name to begin with.
What a dope.

• Banned
Obama violates his oath of office, subverts the law, engages in criminal activity and those wanting to impeach him are batshit crazy?
Statisheilhitler falls to a new low. First for caring about the most marginal fringe groups in the GOP, second for sucking obama's large negro penis, third for engaging in the nomen-omen fallacy, fourth for screwing up the derivation of the name to begin with.
What a dope.

Just because you say it doesn't make it so.

There is a difference between your fantasy world and the real world. You need to get out more often, it would probably do you some good.

But if you are sooooo sure that our President has done all these things, then you should IMMEDIATELY contact your Representative and tell him or her to file articles of impeachment right away, fake Rabbi!!! And make sure to tell them all the bad things that Obama did that makes you sooooo mad.

Until you have proven "criminal activity", then you are just plain old full of shit.

Color me totally surprised.

But thanks for admitting that the SD GOP is a "fringe group". :rofl:

What a dope.

There is a difference between your fantasy world and the real world. You need to get out more often, it would probably do you some good.

But if you are sooooo sure that our President has done all these things, then you should IMMEDIATELY contact your Representative and tell him or her to file articles of impeachment right away, fake Rabbi!!! And make sure to tell them all the bad things that Obama did that makes you sooooo mad.

Until you have proven "criminal activity", then you are just plain old full of shit.

Translation: He's right and I'm a dope.
Yeah, we get it, Statistheilhitler. You're an ignorant moron. Recall the Nixon was nearly impeached for a whole lot less.

Yes, Obama has done things that any President should be impeached for, if not arrested.

But let's face it, if the GOP takes down Obama for anything then we get Bush and Cheney's heads on pikes. That's fair and balanced.

What a dope.

Translation: He's right and I'm a dope.
Yeah, we get it, Statistheilhitler. You're an ignorant moron. Recall the Nixon was nearly impeached for a whole lot less.

Well no..

Nixon's impeachment proceedings were started about the Watergate break in, which was a clear violation of the law.

I almost hope the republicans get the senate so they spend the next two years doing nothing except trying to impeach Obama for stupid bullshit, the political theater would be glorious.

No, for real:

S.D. Republican Party calls for Obama impeachment

The South Dakota Republican Party state convention passed a resolution calling for the impeachment of President Barack Obama Saturday.

The resolution says Obama has "violated his oath of office in numerous ways." It specifically cites the release of five Taliban combatants in a trade for captive U.S. soldier Bowe Bergdahl, Obama's statement that people could keep insurance companies, and recent EPA regulations on power plants.

"Therefore, be it resolved that the South Dakota Republican Party calls on our U.S. Representatives to initiate impeachment proceedings against the president of the United States," the resolution reads.

Allen Unruh of Sioux Falls sponsored the resolution.

"I've got a thick book on impeachable offenses of the president," Unruh said, calling on South Dakota to "send a symbolic message that liberty shall be the law of the land."

Delegate David Wheeler of Beadle County disagreed.

"I believe we should not use the power of impeachment for political purposes," Wheeler said. "By doing this, we would look petty, like we can't achieve our political goals through the political process."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Who is Allen Unruh? He heads this-up:

Tea Party South Dakota | Sioux Falls

And he put out this ad:

Tea Party SD ad likens 'Obamacare' to communism - KSFY News - Sioux Falls, SD News, Weather, Sports

Interesting, his Tea Party logo:

Tea-Party-SD-Logo.jpg

Now, where have I seen raised fists like that before? Hmmmm....

BTW, Mr. Unruh just ran for National Committeeman at the SD GOP state convention and lost.

and just on a side-note: the name "Unruh" probably stems from the German word "Unruhe" - which means "disturbance, unrest, turmoil, upheaval...."

Stat......I hope you understand that the Tea Party isn't a real political party. It is simply a grassroots movement that started because of Obamacare and government spending. It isn't regulated by a leadership, so any dickwad can claim he's in the Tea Party. Nobody tells these idiots what they can say or do. Any leftwing asshole can pose as a Tea Party member and use communist propaganda and slogans if they want and claim they're in the Tea Party. Nobody is leading the movement telling them they can't. This looks like some scumbags trying to torpedo the Tea Party again.

The Tea Party is made up of a bunch of fed up Americans that decided to do something about the abuses that we saw in Washington in 2009. It doesn't really exist. It is more a ideology than anything.

Last edited:
I almost hope the republicans get the senate so they spend the next two years doing nothing except trying to impeach Obama for stupid bullshit, the political theater would be glorious.
Be careful what you wish for.

I figure they'll isolate the White House.

They'll cut off funding to everything Obama does.

Then he's out of office they'll investigate him and throw him and the other criminals in his administration in jail. He'll most likely be the first President Of The United States to be arrested. He may even try to leave the country and evade capture.

That would be choice. :eusa_angel:

There is no possible outcome of constant impeachment attempts that will benefit the teabaggers but they will do it anyway and they just might fuck up and accidentally limit executive power in the process.

Then he's out of office they'll investigate him and throw him and the other criminals in his administration in jail. He'll most likely be the first President Of The United States to be arrested. He may even try to leave the country and evade capture.

That's the spirit, keep hoping and dreaming, it just makes the final self-sabotage of the teabagger agenda that much sweeter.

There is no possible outcome of constant impeachment attempts that will benefit the teabaggers but they will do it anyway and they just might fuck up and accidentally limit executive power in the process.
Really, how?

That's the spirit, keep hoping and dreaming, it just makes the final self-sabotage of the teabagger agenda that much sweeter.

Self-sabotage?

Seems to me this strawman has been beat to death on a daily basis by you guys.

Give me a break.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back