"Scram it's a setup!" screams Pelosi running out of salon to getaway car

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
The Bee's been even more prolific than The Onion or Borowitz of late - And gotta admit, their photoshops are pretty awesome! :D

SAN FRANCISCO, CA—Nancy Pelosi was minding her own business this week when a salon owner called her and said in a gravelly voice, "Listen, toots -- I got a proposition for ya." The salon owner then explained how she wanted her to come in to get a perm, absolutely free. "It's a great deal -- no strings attached. No funny business. Take it or leave it. Come around back. No cops."​
Pelosi showed up for the appointment but felt uneasy from the beginning since the salon owner wore a shirt saying "I HATE NANCY PELOSI." But despite her misgivings, she continued on, really needing to get her hair done and her skin tightened.​
Just as her head was being dipped in the bowl, Pelosi noticed one of the hair stylists pressing a button labeled "SUMMON POLICE TO FRAME A POLITICIAN" under the counter. The Speaker of the House leaped to her feet and made a break for it, screaming for her chauffeur to start the car.​
"Step on it, Bugsy!" she shouted at her getaway driver. "It's a setup! The popo's comin' in hot!" The hair stylist almost nabbed her, but Pelosi pushed over a rack of shampoos and conditioners, slowing down her pursuers just in time for her to leap into the back seat of her car.​
A police car came screaming around the corner just as she and her driver peeled out, taking a hard right down a nearby alleyway. The police officer riddled the back of her car with bullets from his Tommy gun before Pelosi narrowly managed to escape by driving off the end of the docks, where her car turned into a steampunk submersible and she got away scot-free.​

article-6937-1.jpg

The Bee's been even more prolific than The Onion or Borowitz of late - And gotta admit, their photoshops are pretty awesome! :D

SAN FRANCISCO, CA—Nancy Pelosi was minding her own business this week when a salon owner called her and said in a gravelly voice, "Listen, toots -- I got a proposition for ya." The salon owner then explained how she wanted her to come in to get a perm, absolutely free. "It's a great deal -- no strings attached. No funny business. Take it or leave it. Come around back. No cops."​
Pelosi showed up for the appointment but felt uneasy from the beginning since the salon owner wore a shirt saying "I HATE NANCY PELOSI." But despite her misgivings, she continued on, really needing to get her hair done and her skin tightened.​
Just as her head was being dipped in the bowl, Pelosi noticed one of the hair stylists pressing a button labeled "SUMMON POLICE TO FRAME A POLITICIAN" under the counter. The Speaker of the House leaped to her feet and made a break for it, screaming for her chauffeur to start the car.​
"Step on it, Bugsy!" she shouted at her getaway driver. "It's a setup! The popo's comin' in hot!" The hair stylist almost nabbed her, but Pelosi pushed over a rack of shampoos and conditioners, slowing down her pursuers just in time for her to leap into the back seat of her car.​
A police car came screaming around the corner just as she and her driver peeled out, taking a hard right down a nearby alleyway. The police officer riddled the back of her car with bullets from his Tommy gun before Pelosi narrowly managed to escape by driving off the end of the docks, where her car turned into a steampunk submersible and she got away scot-free.​

article-6937-1.jpg
Nazi Pelousy IS a f*cking idiot. So there's THAT.

article-6937-1.jpg

Nice hit piece, too bad your attempt to be clever has become a theme and is now is nothing more than banal; that is a sophomoric treatment of an overstated character assassination. It's unfortunate that so many misogynists have lept onto a walk of less than 10 yards, followed by her stylist wearing a mask six feet behind her.

Why would the owner of the business decide to out the Speaker by giving the video to FOX? Why not to a real news network, and not a tabloid?

BTW, the Business Owner who ratted out The Speaker violated the City Proclamation:

It's time for the Mayor or City Attorney to sanction the owner and suspend or repeal her Business License.

article-6937-1.jpg

Nice hit piece, too bad your attempt to be clever has become a theme and is now is nothing more than banal; that is a sophomoric treatment of an overstated character assassination. It's unfortunate that so many misogynists have lept onto a walk of less than 10 yards, followed by her stylist wearing a mask six feet behind her.

Why would the owner of the business decide to out the Speaker by giving the video to FOX? Why not to a real news network, and not a tabloid?

BTW, the Business Owner who ratted out The Speaker violated the City Proclamation:

It's time for the Mayor or City Attorney to sanction the owner and suspend or repeal her Business License.
Umm I guess you haven't noticed but DrLove is on your team. He posted a fairly humorous parody of the mess Pelosi got herself into.

I just want to know why rich old white women can't wash their hair at home?
Err, that would be, or should be, each woman separately, washing her own hair, that is, the hair on her own head, in the case of a woman of age, presumably able to think and make decisions independently.

Or a man, even if he has a very short buzz cut, would probably enjoy the opportunity to wash the dandruff off his scalp once in the while all by himself without all the unwelcome intimate assistance and direction.

But apparently we're still hard at work passing more and more monstrous acts of federal legislation to revoke the rights of other human beings to make their own independent decisions.

article-6937-1.jpg

OK, well let's be fair here. This is a Satire folder. When I saw this, I thought immediately of the many Soprano's "hits" where after they whacked someone, a car screeched up and people ran out of shops and buildings and got quickly in the car for a burning rubber getaway. :)

article-6937-1.jpg

OK, well let's be fair here. This is a Satire folder. When I saw this, I thought immediately of the many Soprano's "hits" where after they whacked someone, a car screeched up and people ran out of shops and buildings and got quickly in the car for a burning rubber getaway. :)

I got the Thread, I responded to post #2: "Nazi Pelousy IS a f*cking idiot. So there's THAT." He didn't, and I'm more than certain the thread would be pirated by the *** **** who posted #2.

article-6937-1.jpg

when is your next therapy session? hopefully real soon. your douchbag pill-osi, BROKE THE LAW. do you understand that? BROKE THE LAW

Forum List

Back