SCOTUS Upholds Law Requiring Ultrasounds For Abortions

And they've been brainwashed to believe they're just ridding themselves of a "clump of cells".
No, that's just some bullshit you made up to feel better about yourself. Let me help you out:

You are not smarter than, oh, maybe anyone. Anywhere. No, you posssess no magical abilities to think for yourself that others do not.

Start there,from now on.

Someone's triggered.

Make those women
And that's what this is really about: controlling women. Your honesty, though accidental, is refreshing.
It's not about controlling women. It's about saving the lives of the unborn.

Try again.

Now if those who support this ruling would start caring about the born.........

We care about the "born" as well. But also expect people to take responsibility for their actions.

You made a child, it's YOUR responsibility to raise it. Not the states.

Make those women
And that's what this is really about: controlling women. Your honesty, though accidental, is refreshing.

Try again.

We care about the "born" as well. But also expect people to take responsibility for their actions.

This might be the best example I've ever seen of someone speaking out of both sides of their mouths. A child is incapable of caring for themselves.

Make those women

Try again.

This might be the best example I've ever seen of someone speaking out of both sides of their mouths. A child is incapable of caring for themselves.

How in the ever loving fuck did you get "the child must care for themselves" out of what I said?

Make those women

Try again.

Ah, you are playing that sick little blackmail gambit.

"Pay for my baby or I'll kill it!"

Next up: Holding the victims of some of the worst crimes as human shields.

How dare women be given information to make informed decisions!

Supreme Court leaves in place Kentucky abortion law mandating ultrasounds
More Winning.....while The DEMS are digging their own Grave. Shit is getting done, and 2020 is going to be a LANDSLIDE.

2/3rds of The Demo Tards that got elected in 2018 largely on the False Russian Collusion Narrative are going to lose their seats. And that has been proven by repeated polling because the pollsters have polled the battle ground states repeatedly because, they could not believe the results.

Make those women

So is their option to NOT SPREAD their legs for a different .....k as each relationship fails............ Hollywood and MTV teaches their girls how to dress like a slut and act like one.....

Oh MADONNAaaaaaaah.................

Yet to this day you all just can't figure out how to INDOCTRINATED a mass of population ....lmfao

Human shields? I didn’t see where they required them to actually look at the ultrasound.
The worst tactic used by pro-abortion people is the "rape and incest" gambit.

Less than two percent of abortions are connected to rape or incest, but the sickos use these poor women as human shields to justify killing millions of inconvenient babies.

Human shields? I didn’t see where they required them to actually look at the ultrasound.
The worst tactic used by pro-abortion people is the "rape and incest" gambit.

Less than two percent of abortions are connected to rape or incest, but the sickos use these poor women as human shields to justify killing millions of inconvenient babies.
So, you are against abortion?

Forum List

Back