SCOTUS Upholds Law Requiring Ultrasounds For Abortions

I don't see how shoving a wand up someone's hooha is going to change their mind about wanting an abortion.

Then wtf are you worried about?

How about a compromise? The same wand gets shoved up the ass of anyone wanting to buy a gun. There is as much logic behind that as a vaginal ultrasound prior to abortion.

Sure, just as soon as buying a gun becomes a medical procedure.

Tard.

Well, what does an entirely unnecessary medical procedure have to do with another medical procedure? I had a D&C performed years ago for reasons unrelated to pregnancy. I wasn't pregnant. Would there be any reason to have another medical procedure done before the D&C was performed? If there is no reason for another pre-op medical procedure, why not require gun buyers to undergo medical procedures before their purchase?

Why do you keep asking me shit I've already answered? Here, read it again:

What the hell did you think was going to happen when you started inviting Big Government into the medical world? We WARNED you idiots ad-nauseum and you refused to listen. Government is your God and the solution to everything.

Your "God" has spoken and now you're all shocked and shaken that it didn't go the way you planned. Well that's just too fucking bad. You made this bed, now sleep in it.

Are you so stupid that you cannot distinguish between an insurance transaction and a physical invasion of a person's body? What you are complaining about is something that you could do standing up with your clothes on.

Being forced by the government to take your clothes off and submit to assault and rape at the behest of religious cults is far different. Government interference in the doctor-patient relationship could not have been foreseen, as no one could have anticipated that our federal and state governments could ever be run by pigs who would be capable of stooping this low. We always had faith in our fellow Americans, which turns out to have been horribly misplaced. We thought that Americans were better than this.

Forum List

Back