SCOTUS Justice Sotomayor Says She Can’t Do the Job

Weren't there some rulings that went in her favor? Not many, but the latest one against Texas for closing off the border with barbed wire was a win for her side. But she wants her way on every issue, and that ain't exactly an unbiased or reasonable pov. As far as I can tell, the current SCOTUS is doing a good job of being impartial, which is something the democrats don't like.

Weren't there some rulings that went in her favor? Not many, but the latest one against Texas for closing off the border with barbed wire was a win for her side. But she wants her way on every issue, and that ain't exactly an unbiased or reasonable pov. As far as I can tell, the current SCOTUS is doing a good job of being impartial, which is something the democrats don't like.
When the USSC rules opposite what the Democrats want, its extremist.
When the (exact same) court rules the way Democrats want, its fair and balanced.

Conservative court? Is this the same court that declared Texas must allow illegal immigrants into Texas?

:auiqs.jpg:

Roberts continues to be a said conservative, which after his voting history is insane. You always have another so called conservative or two to side with him to screw over conservatives.

Even though they get their way, the Left continues to whine like the little spoiled babies they are.

That is not what they ruled. They ruled that the Border Patrol could cut the wires put up by Texas. They are already letting everyone in!

The “wise old Latina” can no longer get the job done, as if she ever could. She is the typical low-quality, results oriented leftist hack posing as a jurist. But not all cases can be phoned in with a mindless leftist and emotional reply. Some cases require you to use your head. Tax cases, etc… in these cases she has a hard time trying to crowbar race into it. Thus, she gets overwhelmed.
She can't handle the pressure...I would say she should resign....but then we are left with a Xiden pick, and his last one couldn't even tell us what a woman is....so....I'd rather she at least hang on til after the election

But Biden stated the rule. Why shouldn't he follow it?

Oh, I see! That's different now that it his ox to be gored.
Stated when, back in 91 or 92? As I said, there is no rule like that and never has been or I am sure the Republican would have impeached trump for pushing his choice in the last two months before the 2020 election, as we are talking of all honorable men, right?

Stated when, back in 91 or 92? As I said, there is no rule like that and never has been or I am sure the Republican would have impeached trump for pushing his choice in the last two months before the 2020 election, as we are talking of all honorable men, right?
So, you have no fucking clue what the Biden Rule is, and the fact that Democrats cited it many times when Trump got Barrett in before the 2020 election. Why are you so ignorant?

So, you have no fucking clue what the Biden Rule is, and the fact that Democrats cited it many times when Trump got Barrett in before the 2020 election. Why are you so ignorant?
I looked it up when it was mentioned to confirm it is not a rule.

The “wise old Latina” can no longer get the job done, as if she ever could. She is the typical low-quality, results oriented leftist hack posing as a jurist. But not all cases can be phoned in with a mindless leftist and emotional reply. Some cases require you to use your head. Tax cases, etc… in these cases she has a hard time trying to crowbar race into it. Thus, she gets overwhelmed.
She should wait until after the election and then step down.

Biden thought it was when he created it. That's the part you are missing. It is a figment of his dementia from even years ago!
If it was a rule, the Republicans would have impeached Trumb for breaking it, two months before the Presidential election of 2020. Unless you are saying, they are men, totally without honor, of course.

If it was a rule, the Republicans would have impeached Trumb for breaking it, two months before the Presidential election of 2020. Unless you are saying, they are men, totally without honor, of course.
My God, you are fucking literalist of the highest order. bordering on stupid! The Biden rule was ridiculous when he made it up because there is no reason for it to exist in the Constitution or any other law.

My God, you are fucking literalist of the highest order. bordering on stupid! The Biden rule was ridiculous when he made it up because there is no reason for it to exist in the Constitution or any other law.
It was never a rule.

Forum List

Back