SCOTUS Justice Sotomayor Says She Can’t Do the Job

She wouldn't be so frustrated if she was actually a Constitutional scholar. Leftist activists can't cut it. This is hard.

If it was a rule, the Republicans would have impeached Trumb for breaking it, two months before the Presidential election of 2020. Unless you are saying, they are men, totally without honor, of course.
The rule doesn’t apply to the president. They are free to nominate someone, like Obama did

The “wise old Latina” can no longer get the job done, as if she ever could. She is the typical low-quality, results oriented leftist hack posing as a jurist. But not all cases can be phoned in with a mindless leftist and emotional reply. Some cases require you to use your head. Tax cases, etc… in these cases she has a hard time trying to crowbar race into it. Thus, she gets overwhelmed.
Just another DEI failure.

Actually she said working with conservatives sucks

Well, the Republican SCJs do think for themselves, which is not something left-wing justices are accustomed to. When is the last time a Democrat SCJ broke rank? Sheep much?

Well, the Republican SCJs do think for themselves, which is not something left-wing justices are accustomed to. When is the last time a Democrat SCJ broke rank? Sheep much?
Actually, the last time I can recall it was old RBG....granted it was towards the end of her life, and frankly she was an old school leftist, commenting on the demafascsit take over of the party, when she blasted them for their attacks on Kavenaugh

It was evident from day one that she would have problems with being an impartial USSC Justice

I found a source defining the Biden rule for you uneducated heathens!

• Biden gave a long speech in June 1992 calling for then President George H.W. Bush to not proceed with a Supreme Court nomination should a vacancy occur, although there was none at the time. This speech would later be dubbed “The Biden rule.”
  • In his speech, Biden made a case for both parties, and the White House and Senate, to work together on Supreme Court nominations.
  • Biden didn’t appear to rule out a nomination after Election Day, stating that a “nomination must be put off until after the election campaign is over."

There! Read it and fucking weep!

Bullshit OP based on bullshit

"Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor opened up on Monday about the “frustration” she said she experiences daily as the high court’s conservative supermajority continues to move the country further to the right"

“I live in frustration. And as you heard, every loss truly traumatizes me in my stomach and in my heart. But I have to get up the next morning and keep on fighting,” Sotomayor, the court’s senior liberal member, said at an event at the University of California, Berkeley School of Law"

Keep em talking and they reveal. Keep on fighting? You are ruling on the constitutionality of laws. What are you fighting?

Actually, the last time I can recall it was old RBG....granted it was towards the end of her life, and frankly she was an old school leftist, commenting on the demafascsit take over of the party, when she blasted them for their attacks on Kavenaugh

I remember that. She must have had a senior moment. Leftist justices don't typically stray from the party line. They attempt to use the US Constitution as justification for their predetermined judgements. Basically, their understanding of their job function is exactly backwards.

Forum List

Back