SCOTUS Justice Sotomayor Says She Can’t Do the Job

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

The “wise old Latina” can no longer get the job done, as if she ever could. She is the typical low-quality, results oriented leftist hack posing as a jurist. But not all cases can be phoned in with a mindless leftist and emotional reply. Some cases require you to use your head. Tax cases, etc… in these cases she has a hard time trying to crowbar race into it. Thus, she gets overwhelmed.

Bullshit OP based on bullshit

"Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor opened up on Monday about the “frustration” she said she experiences daily as the high court’s conservative supermajority continues to move the country further to the right"

“I live in frustration. And as you heard, every loss truly traumatizes me in my stomach and in my heart. But I have to get up the next morning and keep on fighting,” Sotomayor, the court’s senior liberal member, said at an event at the University of California, Berkeley School of Law"

Aw.
The entitled Latina has to actually work.

There's the door, toots - don't let it hit you on the way out.

1706716766995.jpeg

Well it must be hard work wearing a robe all day then having to go home and cook burritos for her señor, 10 kids, aunt, uncle, and grandparents all crowded into that apartment.

And then all that hat-dancing and piñata-whacking can take a lot out of a person. I tried whacking one once and accidentally killed ten Meskins in the process.

The “wise old Latina” can no longer get the job done, as if she ever could. She is the typical low-quality, results oriented leftist hack posing as a jurist. But not all cases can be phoned in with a mindless leftist and emotional reply. Some cases require you to use your head. Tax cases, etc… in these cases she has a hard time trying to crowbar race into it. Thus, she gets overwhelmed.

Fuck her!

fascists hammer.jpg

• Banned

"Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor opened up on Monday about the “frustration” she said she experiences daily as the high court’s conservative supermajority continues to move the country further to the right"

“I live in frustration. And as you heard, every loss truly traumatizes me in my stomach and in my heart. But I have to get up the next morning and keep on fighting,” Sotomayor, the court’s senior liberal member, said at an event at the University of California, Berkeley School of Law"

AND she felt overwhelmed by caseload and case complexity. You are cherry-picking, asshole; I.e.; misrepresenting (aka lying).

• Banned

Why does a Justice have to “fight”? Clearly, she misunderstands her role.🙄

Conservative court? Is this the same court that declared Texas must allow illegal immigrants into Texas?

:auiqs.jpg:

Roberts continues to be a said conservative, which after his voting history is insane. You always have another so called conservative or two to side with him to screw over conservatives.

Even though they get their way, the Left continues to whine like the little spoiled babies they are.

Good. I'm glad she's "traumatized" by the Supreme Court's conservative majority.

Maybe she'll quit.

Sounds like she's more worried about imposing an agenda than reading and applying the Constitution.

This is the moron who asked OSHA why they can’t treat people like buildings when it comes to vaccine mandates.

She‘s a communist that supports the government treating people like cattle.

There are a lot of lower court judges that changed citizens votes on issues, laws and executive orders. Most of them are radical left wing Prog judicial hacks. Put into their positions on purpose and they show up when ordered to change something. I have no idea how the sente voting for judges is since Joe was installed. The Senate roughly 50/50 the first two years. Were the judges 50/50 that were voted on? Or were they all prog hacks?

Forum List

Back