SCOTUS Declines To Hear Case Granting Fetal Personhood Rights

A zygote,a blastula, a gastrula, a fetus whatever stage the embryo is in it is alive and a " potential " human being.”
Potential is irrelevant, life begins at fertilization, we do not change species mid-lifespan, they are human beings, period.

think the rights of the woman who actually exists
Retarded bigotry. The unborn exist, imbecile.

lump of flesh that may or may not become a person.
You are a useless lump of flesh that doesn’t deserve personhood.

The justices turned away an appeal by a Catholic group and two women of a lower court’s ruling holding that fetuses lacked the proper legal standing to challenge a 2019 state law codifying the right to abortion in line with the Roe precedent. The two women, pregnant at the time when the case was first filed, sued on behalf of their fetuses and later gave birth.

It's very important to give them rights so when they're sold for parts at bir--eath some taxes can be had

What are you talking about?
A cancer cell is a person who has already been born?
Wtf????
Cancer is indeed a part of the body of an organism, growing uncontrollably due to mutation.

Comparing your lump of say, liver cells that can’t stop growing useless tumors, ruining your remaining liver function, due to damage you inflicted upon them with years of heavy alcohol abuse… and the entire body of a distinct and extant organism of the same species is absurd and dehumanizing.

You are a disgusting bigot.

Cancer is indeed a part of the body of an organism, growing uncontrollably due to mutation.

Comparing your lump of say, liver cells that can’t stop growing useless tumors, ruining your remaining liver function, due to damage you inflicted upon them with years of heavy alcohol abuse… and the entire body of a distinct and extant organism of the same species is absurd and dehumanizing.

Gheeez!
Melodrama much?

If not for the soppy, snowflake-melodramatic emotional theatrics you anti women's autonomy crowd don't really have much of an argument.

Take the emotion out of it and the fact is there isn't much difference betwern this THING and any other group of "living" cells.

Pig
Chicken
Tumor

1666375333440.png

Gheeez!
Melodrama much?

If not for the soppy, snowflake-melodramatic emotional theatrics you anti women's autonomy crowd don't really have much of an argument.

Take the emotion out of it and the fact is there isn't much difference betwern this THING and any other group of "living" cells.

Pig
Chicken
Tumor

View attachment 713541
“Things” referring to human beings that you want killed. Wow.

Yeah, no.

You’re a rotten piece of shit, and I’ll care as much if someone shoots you in the head as you do about these victims.

Comparing kids you want dead to diseases confirms you're a sick fuck who is also a waste of personhood, you malformed clump of cells.
Comparing a fetus to a cancer is a very good comparison for someone who does not want to bring a child into this world. Especially if I were raped or the victim of incest that would go doubly or I was late in my pregnancy and I found out the child would be terribly deformed and probably not live there's a terrible choices but choices that have to be made. Any government interference is not needed or nor welcome

The crazy lady who responded to you believe that a lump of flesh growing inside a woman's uterus, with no cognizance or autonomy of its own is an unborn child. That's how she's been talked to see it not for what it is. You're wasting your time trying to talk to her. She's vehemently beyond help and she'll call you the monster in this situation, when it is in fact her

Yeah, no.

You’re a rotten piece of shit, and I’ll care as much if someone shoots you in the head as you do about these victims.
You can't kill something that never had a life to begin with.

Yeah, no.

Stop projecting, you are a horrible person to attack other people like this but you can change there is still hope for you.

ThisIsMe
It's the most egregious overreach of government that ever existed.
I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say. When I say I don't think the gov should make laws on abortion, I mean for or against. It's a privacy thing first, but for sure a states rights rather than a federal decision.

Last edited:
Gheeez!
Melodrama much?

Pig
Chicken
Tumor

View attachment 713541
So, would you support removing the general 2 week bereavement period from work when a woman has a miscarriage? After all, since it's just a lump of cells, there's no reason to get upset over losing that, right?

Forum List

Back