SCOTUS Declines To Hear Case Granting Fetal Personhood Rights

Perhaps you think the sane are whacked out because you are just that fucked in the head, eugenicist monster?
I had to look up what a eugenist was. . No I'm not a Nazi but you sure do sound like one. And if you think bringing in a life to that this world that has very little chance of survival and is terribly deformed that's nothing a eugenist would want, that's nothing any sane person would want. that's why I say you're insane. A eugenist wants to improve the "race " , they don't deal with hopeless cases. I know there is only one race to human race and anyone who thinks otherwise is just plain ignorant.

I had to look up what a eugenist was. .

Look in the fucking mirror. You made it clear: if someone is disabled or likely to die, kill them. It’s for their own good really. It would be “selfish” not to, even.

No I'm not a Nazi but you sure do sound like one.
Ah yes, Nazis. So committed to upholding the human right to life and non-aggression. Why Adolph Hitler was just all about never attacking anyone and the sanctity of life. Of course. Of course.

You are beyond lunacy at this point.

Look in the fucking mirror. You made it clear: if someone is disabled or likely to die, kill them. It’s for their own good really. It would be “selfish” not to, even.

Ah yes, Nazis. So committed to upholding the human right to life and non-aggression. Why Adolph Hitler was just all about never attacking anyone and the sanctity of life. Of course. Of course.

You are beyond lunacy at this point.
You are one sick puppy I think I'm just going to give up there's no saving you you're hopeless.

So what happened to SCOTUS being a bunch of radical religious zealots?

They already turned the matter over to the states.

Are you still butt hurt over it?
I was going to say the same thing. So much for this being a "trump' court, or a right wing court. Seems like they've made some recent ruling against Trump and now this

I was going to say the same thing. So much for this being a "trump' court, or a right wing court. Seems like they've made some recent ruling against Trump and now this
No matter who you are you can only stretch the truth so far.

What court made the right decision in this case. Trump lies will be his own undoing.
Well, I mean, there has been been, what, 2 or 3 rulings they've made recently that have not been favorable to republicans, and a ruling specifically against Trump himself.

So, the facade that this is a "right wing trump court" is falling.

SCOTUS IQ is way over-rated. There is never a time that the DNA of both genomes is not alive. When did SCOTUS start thinking it was ok to intercept life to project its idea of person?

Well, I mean, there has been been, what, 2 or 3 rulings they've made recently that have not been favorable to republicans, and a ruling specifically against Trump himself.

So, the facade that this is a "right wing trump court" is falling.
Well in the case of Roe versus Wade they made a right wing decision because Trump installed three liars on the court who Purge themselves under oath and then went with a minority opinion to circumvent the law. It is overwhelmingly right wing. What I said was they can't subvert the law entirely that's why they denied trump's appeal. Most things within reason and in accordance with the law. Repeating settled law is a really bad idea.

Well in the case of Roe versus Wade they made a right wing decision because Trump installed three liars on the court who Purge themselves under oath and then went with a minority opinion to circumvent the law. It is overwhelmingly right wing. What I said was they can't subvert the law entirely that's why they denied trump's appeal. Most things within reason and in accordance with the law. Repeating settled law is a really bad idea.
None of them lied. There was no perjury. You are butthurt and delusional in the depths of your butthurt.

Why you even pretended to think you heard what you wanted to hear when I knew and you knew they were yes votes on overturn Roe and they said vague placating lawyer-y things like every nominee since Bork… I’m sure I don’t know. Blame Joe Biden and Ted Kennedy - no SCOTUS nominee will ever give a straight answer again after that bad faith debacle. This is the norm now.

Hell, Jackson wouldn’t even answer what a woman is. It is possible she couldn’t and she is that stupid - that is the caliber of person we can expect from the party of Kamala Harris.

The majority of the court is not “a minority opinion.” If you’re talking about democracy again, fuck democracy, no one cares, this is the United States. Dobbs let’s Texas at all do what we want instead of having us be forced to be trash like California or New York. It’s called the Tenth Amendment. Go read it. It was never repealed and it’s been there since the Bill of Rights, fam.

Roe was nonsense on stilts and always was. No rational human being can claim otherwise.

Last edited:
None of them lied. There was no perjury. You are butthurt and delusional in the depths of your butthurt.

Why you even pretended to think you heard what you wanted to hear when I knew and you knew they were yes votes on overturn Roe and they said vague placating lawyer-y things like every nominee since Bork… I’m sure I don’t know. Blame Joe Biden and Ted Kennedy - no SCOTUS nominee will ever give a straight answer again after that bad faith debacle. This is the norm now.

Hell, Jackson wouldn’t even answer what a woman is. It is possible she couldn’t and she is that stupid - that is the caliber of person we can expect from the party of Kamala Harris.

The majority of the court is not “a minority opinion.” If you’re talking about democracy again, fuck democracy, no one cares, this is the United States. Dobbs let’s Texas at all do what we want instead of having us be forced to be trash like California or New York. It’s called the Tenth Amendment. Go read it. It was never repealed and it’s been there since the Bill of Rights, fam.

Roe was nonsense on stilts and always was. No rational human being can claim otherwise.
They went with Scalia and Thomas's opinion of the Constitution. Most judges in the country do not agree with that, this is a new way of thinking. It's circumvents some of our basic truths.

They went with Scalia and Thomas's opinion of the Constitution. Most judges in the country do not agree with that, this is a new way of thinking. It's circumvents some of our basic truths.
Reading the text of the Constitution and following it is not a “new way of thinking” to anyone but the most corrupt and authoritarian.

Reading the text of the Constitution and following it is not a “new way of thinking” to anyone but the most corrupt and authoritarian.
Their interpretation of the Constitution is not shared by the majority. That's the bottom line. And the very issue they defeated was accepted by the majority. It was counterproductive legislation.

Their interpretation of the Constitution is not shared by the majority. That's the bottom line. And the very issue they defeated was accepted by the majority. It was counterproductive legislation.
From day one, when SCOTUS legislated from the bench, regarding RvW, it was unconstitutional.
Most of the majority have nary a clue as to what is defined in the COTUS.

Roe versus Wade was a reasonable compromise. Abortion laws that some states had specially Texas were exceptionally egregious. Today's new Texas abortion law is even more egregious. Roe versus Wade is going to have to come back. We don't need all these problems occurring again.

From day one, when SCOTUS legislated from the bench, regarding RvW, it was unconstitutional.
Most of the majority have nary a clue as to what is defined in the COTUS.
Funny how it wasn't unconstitutional for over almost 50 years and now these lying creeps say it's unconstitutional. It isn't and it wasn't.

Roe versus Wade was a reasonable compromise.
Roe v Wade was abject tyranny, a fiction based on the shadow of the also fictional “right to privacy” and then enforced against the states appropriate of nothing.

Abortion laws that some states had specially Texas were exceptionally egregious.
Well you’ll be happy to know that previous law was never repealed and is now in force again. But it’s incredibly lax and penalties are far too weak, hopefully we can fix that.

Forum List

Back