Scottie Scheffler

Like this guy a lot.

Y-A-W-N. The PGA Tour has become a boring milquetoast collection of cookie-cutter, poster boy sameness.
Where is today's Tiger Woods who intimidates everyone by just showing up in a red shirt and shagging every hot woman in sight? :auiqs.jpg:

I really miss Payne Stewart.

Maybe no one, but Scheffler didn't play any of these guys today.

There’s only one guy in LIV who would be competition and he left the league. I haven’t seen anybody in the word playing better that Scheffler over the past year. Rahm and Rory are the only two in the race

There’s only one guy in LIV who would be competition and he left the league. I haven’t seen anybody in the word playing better that Scheffler over the past year. Rahm and Rory are the only two in the race
I like it when michelle wi bends over in that mini skirt....only time I ever found golf remotely interesting...it mostly just a excuse for old men and non athletes to sneak away from their wives and get shitfaced drunk

I really miss Payne Stewart.
Payne had ONE fantastic Moment.
Well Deserved, well done Payne.
Payne ALSO died at the expense of 'some error' on the plane.
I miss Payne, for his ONE fantastic Moment.

Tiger had Many.Many.Many.

Y-A-W-N. The PGA Tour has become a boring milquetoast collection of cookie-cutter, poster boy sameness.
Same old tripe.

Today's Golfers are better because they have so much information available to them via TECH. Could be an unfair advantage???? I agree, but ALL players have that advantage.

That ^^^ said.

The Greatest Golfers in History are STILL the Greatest.
BUT, those playing 40-50-90 years ago, had way LESS competition.

It was easier to WIN 40-50-90 years ago, because the field was 10 with other worse players.
Today, there are 300+ golfers that COULD win.

That ^^^ is My Opinion.
I LOVE golf, I live on a Golf Course. Still Shoot in the 80's at 61.

I like it when michelle wi bends over in that mini skirt....only time I ever found golf remotely interesting...it mostly just a excuse for old men and non athletes to sneak away from their wives and get shitfaced drunk
Whatever you say :cuckoo:

Golf is one of the most cerebral sports there is. From the sound of your post it is no surprise that you don’t get it.

There’s only one guy in LIV who would be competition and he left the league. I haven’t seen anybody in the word playing better

I agree that Scheffler is playing world class maybe the hottest golfer on the planet the last 6 months or more, but there is some serious talent in LIV right now. Pound for pound I think there is greater overall talent in LIV than you will find in the PGA right now, but of course Rahm, Scheffler and Rory even things out.

I agree that Scheffler is playing world class maybe the hottest golfer on the planet the last 6 months or more, but there is some serious talent in LIV right now. Pound for pound I think there is greater overall talent in LIV than you will find in the PGA right now, but of course Rahm, Scheffler and Rory even things out.
It’s not even close. LIV is mostly has beens and entertainers. Cam Smith is the only serious talent there. Dustin and Brooks were tanking long before the LIV jump. Who else do you consider greater talent than JT, Spieth, Finau, Homa, Cantlay, Schauffele, Morikawa, Hovland and of course the 3 we just spoke about?

It’s not even close. LIV is mostly has beens and entertainers. Cam Smith is the only serious talent there. Dustin and Brooks were tanking long before the LIV jump. Who else do you consider greater talent than JT, Spieth, Finau, Homa, Cantlay, Schauffele, Morikawa, Hovland and of course the 3 we just spoke about?
I'm glad you replied, I wanted to say was wayyyy off on that one. It's not even close, in the PGA's favor. I just heard a rundown earlier this evening of the top players in the PGA and it made me think "and I thought LIV was a stronger group?" No. Not close.

I'm glad you replied, I wanted to say was wayyyy off on that one. It's not even close, in the PGA's favor. I just heard a rundown earlier this evening of the top players in the PGA and it made me think "and I thought LIV was a stronger group?" No. Not close.
It’s all good. I must say I was surprised at the names LIV was able to pull. But I guess when you look at the massive amounts of money they were spending it shouldn't be too shocking. It’s a shame with all that money they aren’t doing more to help the game in a positive way. But to each their own. I guess we will see how it all shakes out.

Scheffler has an asterisk, thanks to LIV. He aint playing the best in the world.
What is wrong with LIV?

Are you a PGA propagandist? Are you going to suggest that the Nike-laced PGA is going to judge the Saudi LIV??

What's right about it?
Competition. The PGA is an old, frail dinosaur. I'd love to see a PGA vs. LIV showdown at the end of each golf year.

You afraid of a little competition? And you still have no problems with Nike?

What is wrong with LIV?

Are you a PGA propagandist? Are you going to suggest that the Nike-laced PGA is going to judge the Saudi LIV??
competition is fine, I just don't see LIV doing anything positive for the game of golf. Do you?

Competition. The PGA is an old, frail dinosaur. I'd love to see a PGA vs. LIV showdown at the end of each golf year.

You afraid of a little competition? And you still have no problems with Nike?
The PGA won't let that happen and rightfully so... it would be the greatest gift to LIV if they are taken that seriously. They haven't even come close to earning that yet.

Payne had ONE fantastic Moment.
Well Deserved, well done Payne.
Payne ALSO died at the expense of 'some error' on the plane.
I miss Payne, for his ONE fantastic Moment.

Tiger had Many.Many.Many.

Same old tripe.

Today's Golfers are better because they have so much information available to them via TECH. Could be an unfair advantage???? I agree, but ALL players have that advantage.

That ^^^ said.

The Greatest Golfers in History are STILL the Greatest.
BUT, those playing 40-50-90 years ago, had way LESS competition.

It was easier to WIN 40-50-90 years ago, because the field was 10 with other worse players.
Today, there are 300+ golfers that COULD win.

That ^^^ is My Opinion.
I LOVE golf, I live on a Golf Course. Still Shoot in the 80's at 61.
Golf 40, 50, 90 years ago was also a much harder lifestyle and much less lucrative. Players would drive cross country from tournament to tournament and struggle to pay expenses. They would take boats across the pond to compete in international matches. Played on courses and with equipment that gave much much less consistency and predictability. They didn't hit the jackpot with a top 10 that supported them for years to come like they do now a days. I agree that the players today face more competition but they also have vastly more resources and luxuries and much larger payouts and sponsorship opportunities... And they have all of this because of what those golfers 40, 50, 90 years ago did.

Forum List

Back