Scott Walker: I Took On Unions, I Can Take On ISIS

IOW, unions are a victim of their own success. Everything they've fought for is now law, but they're acting like it's still 1952.
1952 is the year the Tea Party Aryans want to take the Nation back to.....when ni**ers had to walk around white men and women accepted being barefoot and pregnant

Is Jihadi Scott our new Sarah Palin?

Uh, no, he's probably more like our new Ronald Reagan, someone who the "Too Smart for the Room" liberal establishment always underestimated, and he always bested.
reagan-trades.jpg

tyranny.jpg

Scott walker hero...role model

Best President in the last 55 years

-Geaux
Other than Freak43 there is no President I hold with more disgust and disdain that Reagan a brainless criminal murderous clown

Uh, no, he's probably more like our new Ronald Reagan, someone who the "Too Smart for the Room" liberal establishment always underestimated, and he always bested.
reagan-trades.jpg

tyranny.jpg
Are you still biting on your pillow 25 years on? Really, get over it. the Soviet Union ain't coming back.

Scott walker hero...role model

Best President in the last 55 years

-Geaux
Other than Freak43 there is no President I hold with more disgust and disdain that Reagan a brainless criminal murderous clown

reagan-trades.jpg

tyranny.jpg
Are you still biting on your pillow 25 years on? Really, get over it. the Soviet Union ain't coming back.
It was not me bringing up Ronald Reagan. He is dead and that is good.....fk Ronald Reagan and anyone who admires him...
thumbnail
thumbnail
thumbnail

Y'know....maybe Walker could take on ISIS. Maybe he couldn't.

But the one thing we know for certain:

Obama WON'T
send your loved ones to fight ISIS bro...if Brainless43 had not invaded Iraq there would be no ISIS
If obama Didn't have a premature Ejaculation from Iraq we Wouldn't of had ISIS , you fool .
Interestingly, people voted for him because he promised to get us out of Iraq. In fact, anything less than staying there 20 or more years would have been premature. And then, you'd be vilifying him for staying there. As far as Republicans are concerned, it doesn't matter what Obama does, you will find it a fault. Whatever he does, you will say it is the wrong thing. So, it really doesn't matter what you criticize him for: you've lost all credibility in criticizing him because you criticize EVERYTHING he does, regardless.

Obama WON'T
send your loved ones to fight ISIS bro...if Brainless43 had not invaded Iraq there would be no ISIS
If obama Didn't have a premature Ejaculation from Iraq we Wouldn't of had ISIS , you fool .
Interestingly, people voted for him because he promised to get us out of Iraq. In fact, anything less than staying there 20 or more years would have been premature. And then, you'd be vilifying him for staying there. As far as Republicans are concerned, it doesn't matter what Obama does, you will find it a fault. Whatever he does, you will say it is the wrong thing. So, it really doesn't matter what you criticize him for: you've lost all credibility in criticizing him because you criticize EVERYTHING he does, regardless.
That is untrue. Republicans have supported Obama's move against ISIS, criticizing them only because they arent foreceful enough. Republicans voted to confirm his choice fo SecDef and Attorney General.
No, the GOP is opposed to Obama's stupid failed policies. And that's virtually all of them. He claimed credit for getting us out of Iraq. Until it became clear that was a terrible idea (something his own advisors told him). Then he claimed it was Bush's fault and he had nothing to do with it.

IOW, unions are a victim of their own success. Everything they've fought for is now law, but they're acting like it's still 1952.
1952 is the year the Tea Party Aryans want to take the Nation back to.....when ni**ers had to walk around white men and women accepted being barefoot and pregnant

That's a remarkably stupid thing to believe.

Obama WON'T
Yea, we know your yellow back wont enlist, but we all know you love to cash those welfare checks.
Fk you asshole you don't know me..You go and fight ISIS send all your family too...

36 Reasons Why You Should Thank a Union
  • Weekends
  • All Breaks at Work, including your Lunch Breaks
  • Paid Vacation
  • FMLA
  • Sick Leave
  • Social Security
  • Minimum Wage
  • Civil Rights Act/Title VII (Prohibits Employer Discrimination)
  • 8-Hour Work Day
  • Overtime Pay
  • Child Labor Laws
  • Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA)
  • 40 Hour Work Week
  • Worker's Compensation (Worker's Comp)
  • Unemployment Insurance
  • Pensions
  • Workplace Safety Standards and Regulations
  • Employer Health Care Insurance
  • Collective Bargaining Rights for Employees
  • Wrongful Termination Laws
  • Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
  • Whistleblower Protection Laws
  • Employee Polygraph Protect Act (Prohibits Employer from using a lie detector test on an employee)
  • Veteran's Employment and Training Services (VETS)
  • Compensation increases and Evaluations (Raises)
  • Sexual Harassment Laws
  • Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
  • Holiday Pay
  • Employer Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance
  • Privacy Rights
  • Pregnancy and Parental Leave
  • Military Leave
  • The Right to Strike
  • Public Education for Children
  • Equal Pay Acts of 1963 & 2011 (Requires employers pay men and women equally for the same amount of work)
  • Laws Ending Sweatshops in the United States
Greater New Orleans AFL-CIO - Thank a Union 36 Ways Unions Have Improved Your Life

I've worked both sides of the fence in my lifetime. There needs to be a reasonable balance between labor and management. Germany is a good example where they work well together.

If you don't continue to protect these rights, you will lose them. It is the same thing with democracy: if you don't vote, if you don't continue to protect your democratic rights, you will lose them.

There's a difference between protecting what is gained and fighting to get it in the first place.

That's a remarkably stupid thing to believe.
Ask me what level of regard I have for your opinion...ask me and I will let you know in no uncertain terms...what is a remarkably stupid thing to believe is that either the Tea Party or the GOP are good for America...that is a catastrophically stupid thing to believe..fk you wing nut

Obama WON'T
Fk you send your kids to fight the Bush war of choice.,.....without Bush's criminal invasion there is no ISIS

whacked out conspiracy theories...this is no theory my wing nut this is documented fact...Ronald"depend undergarment" Reagan traded arms for hostages with the Ayatollah

No, he sold them weapons at four times the cost in order to get their cooperation to free hostages held by a third party. That's not trading arms for hostages. That's selling them arms as a matter of policy.

And here's the gag. The reason why the Iran-Iraq War went on as long as it did was that most of the world kept selling Saddam and the Ayatollahs weapons as long as they had the oil money to pay for them. China, Russia and France just saw weapons sales as commerce. We tried to see weapons sales as buying us influence.

Roanald Reagan was worthless and you,being a nut bag, claim he was great...that makes you an asshole in my book

Most people did pretty well under Reagan.

Incidently, I was fine with Obama trading five guys we had to let go of eventually for Bergdahl. I was mostly fine with him selling weapons to the Ayatollahs to try to get hostages back. (The remaining hostages were freed when Bush-41 got the Zionists to agree to the Oslo accords.)

Obama WON'T
That is untrue. Republicans have supported Obama's move against ISIS, criticizing them only because they arent foreceful enough. Republicans voted to confirm his choice fo SecDef and Attorney General.
No, the GOP is opposed to Obama's stupid failed policies. And that's virtually all of them. He claimed credit for getting us out of Iraq. Until it became clear that was a terrible idea (something his own advisors told him). Then he claimed it was Bush's fault and he had nothing to do with it.

The people wanted out of Iraq, now you run it a few times in your head and explain any move that gets us out of Iraq and ISIS doesn't appear...

ISIS was created the day a GOP administration invaded and appointed a bunch of corrupt leaders. This could also have been avoided if they didn't disband the army..

You are complaining that the Dems are cleaning your crap up quick enough... Just like the economy which ye screwed up too...

As for Scott Walker, run the guy. We will be pissing ourselves laughing, he is a joke.

Lets stop messing with the clowns, Jeb is probably going to be elected because he is the only one with a realistic shot. Rabbi (and others) will vilify him until elected and then will back him... We know this game...
The simple choice to America is: Elect a GOP President and US will invade ISIS and Iran. This will cost Trillions and eventually bankrupt America.

Forum List

Back