Scott Walker Gives Donor's Kid an $81K Job

Ar-dickless 15 said:
Ar-dickless 15 said:
You're just......gay

Did your handlers give you that line? Awesome comeback, fuckstain...

Lets Go Rangers! Nice choke....lol

:lol:

Why thank you. It's concise and accurate. I liked it too.

And you prolly couldn't name 5 players on the Rangers roster without your computer in front of you.

Why do you want me to be gay? That's just creepy, Ardickless15...

And yes, I can....

Ar-dickless 15 said:
Did your handlers give you that line? Awesome comeback, fuckstain...

Lets Go Rangers! Nice choke....lol

:lol:

And you prolly couldn't name 5 players on the Rangers roster without your computer in front of you.

And yes, I can....

I don't have any desire for anyone to have a certain sexual preference. After years of seeing you use homosexual imagary as your go-to insult it's obvious you are just a closeted homo letting it out over the Internet so I'm just stating the obvious.

And no, you can't.

Brian Deschane - the 27-year-old son of a prominent lobbyist - was demoted on Tuesday following a public uproar over his appointment to a cushy job earning $81,500 per year working in Gov. Scott Walker's administration.

Ar-dickless 15 said:

And yes, I can....

I don't have any desire for anyone to have a certain sexual preference. After years of seeing you use homosexual imagary as your go-to insult it's obvious you are just a closeted homo letting it out over the Internet so I'm just stating the obvious.
I really don't give a fuck what you think, asshole... But if you want to pretend I am, I can't stop you... Whatever fantasies make you happy....lol

And no, you can't.
Sure I can.... I won't, because you're a fucking asswipe fuckstain, but sure I can...

And yes, I can....

I really don't give a fuck what you think, asshole... But if you want to pretend I am, I can't stop you... Whatever fantasies make you happy....lol

And no, you can't.
Sure I can.... I won't, because you're a fucking asswipe fuckstain, but sure I can...

Nah, you can't.

That makes you a fluffer AND a bluffer :lol:

And no, you can't.

Nah, you can't.

You're creepy and boring.... Fuck off, child....

:rofl:

Nah, you can't.

You're creepy and boring.... Fuck off, child....

:rofl:

So what is it when you call other posters gay?

Provacative and exciting?

And no, you can't.

Nah, you can't.

what about midnight cuffer?

Walker is a shady mother fucker. This shouldn't shock anyone.

as are ALL politicians. not just republicans.

Yup, they are but that has nothing to with the OP nor does it excuse Walker here. Walker is cutting teacher pay, stripping collective bargaining rights, and crying broke while he gives $80k/yr jobs to the loser children of his sugar daddys.

it doesn't excuse the behavior, but the OP never posts anything about democrats' wrong-doings.

Forum List

Back