Scott Walker Gives Donor's Kid an $81K Job

I love how from the blurb.. the wingers ASSUME the person is unqualified because of no degree... and of course the carefully crafted words of the article writer from the winger source

Did we see the resume, the job history?? Do we see the skills or any report on how the interview went?? Nope... Just the author's word.. and that is all good enough for the asshole wingers like Zona and the OP

And of course... the comment by the opposition "It doesn't look like he's ever had a real job," the Madison Democrat said. must just seal the deal :rolleyes:

Look... anyone knows connections help.. connections in family, politics, past work experiences, etc.. and there is sure as hell favoritism and favors to be had... who in here that actually has a career (and no, your fry salting is not a career, Zona) can say that they have not been helped by recommendations or reputation??

This is a yawner non-story
Sure, non-story. The ass gets double what a teacher gets and has no qualifications. But it is a Replitard peice of shit, so it is just hunky dory with you.

I have no completed college degree and earn twice what that little fucker makes... college does not equate to qualification....

It's a non-story, not because it is a REP... but because it is a winger article with selective and incomplete information to advance an agenda...

Evidence of fraud or illegal activity... I'll condemn it whether it is DEM, REP, IND, GRE, or whatever party... unlike you, you winger sheep

Pardon me??? I don't give a shit who it is.. I don't even follow this particular politician... and I get on anyone from any party... so don't start your shit with me you hyper-partisan puppet

And no.. it does not have his resume.. it has the authors blurb about the parts he picked from his resume.. nice fucking try, winger

I've received a 15% bonus after 3 months for saving a ton of money on a project... people can and do get promoted quickly... and again, you have no specifics behind it.. but since you are hyper-partisan and it is a R, you inherently lap it right up

Why don't YOU actually try and read the article and question the incomplete information

Can you proof that they're picking and choosing from his resume? Sounds like a assumption on your part.

Clearly you cared enough in the first place to click on this thread, read through, and then respond to me again after.

I was merely pointing out that if it was President Obama's cabinet picks under question, I doubt you would say its a non-story. However, I do admit that I could be wrong in that aspect. I also may of been wrong in saying that you do not care because it's a Republican. However, you are just as wrong in calling me a hyper-partisan.

Also, your own personal experiences have no irrelevance when it comes to Wisconsin. Walker cannot say the state's broke but then be handing out 26% pay increases after someone has a few months on the job. That's not fiscal responsibility.

It's quite clear here that his father's donations got him this job, not any sort of work experience. Considering the amount of attention Walker has received lately, I figured this was definitely not something that was not a non-story. The fact you were willing to click on such a "non-story" in the first place, never mind respond speaks volumes in of itself.

what I often wonder since Gov Walker was elected, is the fact he is not college educated a big deal?

If we could get away from the political agenda side of this topic, I think it would be worth discussing.

Pardon me??? I don't give a shit who it is.. I don't even follow this particular politician... and I get on anyone from any party... so don't start your shit with me you hyper-partisan puppet

And no.. it does not have his resume.. it has the authors blurb about the parts he picked from his resume.. nice fucking try, winger

I've received a 15% bonus after 3 months for saving a ton of money on a project... people can and do get promoted quickly... and again, you have no specifics behind it.. but since you are hyper-partisan and it is a R, you inherently lap it right up

Why don't YOU actually try and read the article and question the incomplete information

Can you proof that they're picking and choosing from his resume? Sounds like a assumption on your part.

Clearly you cared enough in the first place to click on this thread, read through, and then respond to me again after.

I was merely pointing out that if it was President Obama's cabinet picks under question, I doubt you would say its a non-story. However, I do admit that I could be wrong in that aspect. I also may of been wrong in saying that you do not care because it's a Republican. However, you are just as wrong in calling me a hyper-partisan.

Also, your own personal experiences have no irrelevance when it comes to Wisconsin. Walker cannot say the state's broke but then be handing out 26% pay increases after someone has a few months on the job. That's not fiscal responsibility.

It's quite clear here that his father's donations got him this job, not any sort of work experience. Considering the amount of attention Walker has received lately, I figured this was definitely not something that was not a non-story. The fact you were willing to click on such a "non-story" in the first place, never mind respond speaks volumes in of itself.

And you take it as fact without the source... if something has 'facts' without citation, I inherently question it.. ESPECIALLY in an article from a winger source

You are INDEED a hyper-partisan... the proof is in the pudding....

Influence, recommendations, happen.... if you would have a career, you may actually realize that...

When I click on things like this, it is usually to see if the OP actually took the time to do due diligence... I look to read into political corruption, whether it be from REP or DEM or IND or whatever party...

But what you have here is smoke

Well he is a republican so of course its okay.

But well qualified teacher deserves nothing. But an unqualified republican deserves everything. Republican logic. Don't argue with it.

You have evidence of course that anyone has proposed that well qualified teachers "get nothing".

And you take it as fact without the source... if something has 'facts' without citation, I inherently question it.. ESPECIALLY in an article from a winger source

You are INDEED a hyper-partisan... the proof is in the pudding....

Influence, recommendations, happen.... if you would have a career, you may actually realize that...

When I click on things like this, it is usually to see if the OP actually took the time to do due diligence... I look to read into political corruption, whether it be from REP or DEM or IND or whatever party...

But what you have here is smoke

The Milwaukee Wisconsin Journal Sentinel is a winger source?

Again, you seem to be making some assumptions about the article. You have spent more time trying to say this is a non-story and attacking me instead of just saying "Yeah, this is wrong." This should be one of those things where people on both sides of the political spectrum can say "this is bull." I guess not.

There are also some things I made mention of that you have not addressed.

Walker is such a tool.
And the worst of it is he's in for what he can rip off in four years and there is no recall provision in Wisconsin state law. They are stuck with him and he can do a lot of damage in four years.

Actually WI does have a recall law. Walker is eligible for recall one year from his start date. Also, several Republican and Democrat WI senators are currently eligible for recall. WI Democrats have already collected enough signatures for a recall election for one of the Republicans.

Well he is a republican so of course its okay.

But well qualified teacher deserves nothing. But an unqualified republican deserves everything. Republican logic. Don't argue with it.

You have evidence of course that anyone has proposed that well qualified teachers "get nothing".

The fact that he took away their rights to have benefits by taking away collective bargaining.

cronyism and the gop is like peanut butter and jelly.

I love how from the blurb.. the wingers ASSUME the person is unqualified because of no degree... and of course the carefully crafted words of the article writer from the winger source

Did we see the resume, the job history?? Do we see the skills or any report on how the interview went?? Nope... Just the author's word.. and that is all good enough for the asshole wingers like Zona and the OP

And of course... the comment by the opposition "It doesn't look like he's ever had a real job," the Madison Democrat said. must just seal the deal :rolleyes:

Look... anyone knows connections help.. connections in family, politics, past work experiences, etc.. and there is sure as hell favoritism and favors to be had... who in here that actually has a career (and no, your fry salting is not a career, Zona) can say that they have not been helped by recommendations or reputation??

This guy is a high school graduate. That is it. It is a non story for you because he is a republican who took a job from a qualified person because of his father. If this two time dui person was a dem who's father got him a job, you would be all over this.

Asshole indeed. Fry salting? I am retired Navy and am now a data analyst for a medical/dental supply company. Fuck you. Oh and god bless.

No degree, little experience pay off big - JSOnline

Last edited:

Or rather it's a non-story for you because it's a Republican and not say someone like President Obama.

He oversees environmental and regulatory matters and dozens of employees at the Department of Commerce. And yet what experience does he have? On top of the matter of his two DUI convictions.

Also, the same article you cited in your post has his resume history that you're asking for:

According to his résumé, Deschane, 27, attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison for two years, worked for two Republican lawmakers - then-Sens. David Zien and Cathy Stepp, now the natural resources secretary - and helped run a legislative and a losing congressional campaign. He held part-time posts with the Wisconsin Builders Association and the Wisconsin Business Council until being named to his first state gig earlier this year.

Deschane's father said that during the gubernatorial contest he might have reminded Keith Gilkes, Walker's campaign manager and now chief of staff, that his son "was out there and available."

"I put in good words for every one of my children in their jobs," said the elder Deschane. "But that would be the extent of it."

David Carlson, spokesman for the Department of Regulation and Licensing, confirmed that Gilkes recommended Deschane for an interview with the agency. Deschane's name does not appear on a list of job applicants with Walker's transition team, but the governor's office confirmed that Gilkes interviewed Deschane for a state job in December.

According to Walker, the state is supposedly broke but he can get a 26% pay increase after 2 months?

Instead of trying to say what people believe, why not actually go ahead and read the article next time?
:clap2:

DiamondDave, I see nothing has changed. You still look like a fool.

He’s racked up two drunk driving convictions, has little experience, and no college degree,

Sounds "perfect" for the job. I agree with the right wing. Degrees are "just a piece of paper". Not worth anything. Probably somehow "liberal".

Or rather it's a non-story for you because it's a Republican and not say someone like President Obama.

He oversees environmental and regulatory matters and dozens of employees at the Department of Commerce. And yet what experience does he have? On top of the matter of his two DUI convictions.

Also, the same article you cited in your post has his resume history that you're asking for:

According to his résumé, Deschane, 27, attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison for two years, worked for two Republican lawmakers - then-Sens. David Zien and Cathy Stepp, now the natural resources secretary - and helped run a legislative and a losing congressional campaign. He held part-time posts with the Wisconsin Builders Association and the Wisconsin Business Council until being named to his first state gig earlier this year.

Deschane's father said that during the gubernatorial contest he might have reminded Keith Gilkes, Walker's campaign manager and now chief of staff, that his son "was out there and available."

"I put in good words for every one of my children in their jobs," said the elder Deschane. "But that would be the extent of it."

David Carlson, spokesman for the Department of Regulation and Licensing, confirmed that Gilkes recommended Deschane for an interview with the agency. Deschane's name does not appear on a list of job applicants with Walker's transition team, but the governor's office confirmed that Gilkes interviewed Deschane for a state job in December.

According to Walker, the state is supposedly broke but he can get a 26% pay increase after 2 months?

Instead of trying to say what people believe, why not actually go ahead and read the article next time?

Walker is a shady mother fucker. This shouldn't shock anyone.

as are ALL politicians. not just republicans.

as are ALL politicians. not just republicans.

Yup, they are but that has nothing to with the OP nor does it excuse Walker here. Walker is cutting teacher pay, stripping collective bargaining rights, and crying broke while he gives $80k/yr jobs to the loser children of his sugar daddys.

Forum List

Back