Zone1 Score one for the Good Guys

Because as a Christian, I cannot vote in good conscience a party that supports all forms of sexual perversion and abortion.
That’s insane. You’d sell your soul to make no difference. You can’t stop an abortion. You can’t affect who someone loves or they hook up with. It’s all a ploy to control you on these topics you have no sway over nor does it affect you in any way.

But what does affect you is the policies the democrats support that protect normal people not millionaires. But by all means keep being controlled.

That’s insane. You’d sell your soul to make no difference. You can’t stop an abortion. You can’t affect who someone loves or they hook up with. It’s all a ploy to control you on these topics you have no sway over nor does it affect you in any way.

But what does affect you is the policies the democrats support that protect normal people not millionaires. But by all means keep being controlled.
I am in no means controlled. I have been set free by the blood of Christ. And yes abortion and sexual perversion do have adverse affects on society.

I am in no means controlled. I have been set free by the blood of Christ. And yes abortion and sexual perversion do have adverse affects on society.
Christ didn’t die for people to use his name to force compliance. He offered a personal choice to people, not one pushed on by any power except their own choice. He’d weep at what you support.

Instead of pissing off Christ you should try to read up on him.

You mean supporting His Word?
I mean exactly what I said. People should chose their beliefs and behavior. That’s American and Christian. Your political leaning should have nothing to do the God or religion.

I mean exactly what I said. People should chose their beliefs and behavior. That’s American and Christian. Your political leaning should have nothing to do the God or religion.
Now that's where you are wrong. A person's faith should never be hidden. Christ Himself commanded us to be public about our faith and be the salt and light of the World. And if it means people of faith serving in politics? So much the better.

Now that's where you are wrong. A person's faith should never be hidden. Christ Himself commanded us to be public about our faith and be the salt and light of the World. And if it means people of faith serving in politics? So much the better.
But it doesn’t mean people legislating to discriminate against those who have other beliefs. Jesus never was about forcing compliance through compulsion. He laid out an argument and asked you to believe/follow. If you’re trying to proselytize through laws you missed his point entirely.

These republicans talk about God and Country with their right arms around you and then steal your money and rights with the other hand. You, as a labor union member are voting against your better interests because of the sweet sound of satans words coming from the GOP. It’s not real.

But it doesn’t mean people legislating to discriminate against those who have other beliefs. Jesus never was about forcing compliance through compulsion. He laid out an argument and asked you to believe/follow. If you’re trying to proselytize through laws you missed his point entirely.

These republicans talk about God and Country with their right arms around you and then steal your money and rights with the other hand. You, as a labor union member are voting against your better interests because of the sweet sound of satans words coming from the GOP. It’s not real.
Fuck you, Commie. I will continue to vote for the COUNTRY'S best interest over my own. And if that means voting against Communists like you? So be it. Now bugger off.

Fuck you, Commie. I will continue to vote for the COUNTRY'S best interest over my own. And if that means voting against Communists like you? So be it. Now bugger off.
This is zone1 asshat. I’m sitting in first class about to take off for Italy so please keep supporting my tax breaks while your elected officials pull your rights away. There is a reason you were targeted. You are easy meat for them to grind.

Forum List

Back