Scientists receive death threats

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Two of the scientists involved in "Climategate" – the e-mail hacking incident at the Climatic Research Unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia, UK – have been emailed death threats since the contents of their private e-mails were leaked to the world. No further information can be revealed about these particular threats at present because they are currently under investigation with the FBI in the United States.
Hacked email climate scientists receive death threats | Environment | guardian.co.uk

Two of the scientists involved in "Climategate" – the e-mail hacking incident at the Climatic Research Unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia, UK – have been emailed death threats since the contents of their private e-mails were leaked to the world. No further information can be revealed about these particular threats at present because they are currently under investigation with the FBI in the United States.
Hacked email climate scientists receive death threats | Environment | guardian.co.uk

I think after trying to perform such a massive hoax in the world that would have resulted in the control of my life (and may still) these people ain't lucky we ain't doing more than threatening.

Climate change seems like a "dead" issue to me... so, why not the idiots that suggest it?

can't the police trace emails? stupid idiots sending a death threat via email....shucks, everyone knows you cut out words from magazines and clue them to paper and stuff....

I think after trying to perform such a massive hoax in the world that would have resulted in the control of my life (and may still) these people ain't lucky we ain't doing more than threatening.

that's simply barbaric and uncivilized imo! DEATH THREATS are illegal, as they should be.

can't the police trace emails? stupid idiots sending a death threat via email....shucks, everyone knows you cut out words from magazines and clue them to paper and stuff....

and wear gloves and don't lick the envelope and don't mail them from your home town...

Sure they have.............. I don't believe anything these asswipe "scientists" have to say.

Forum List

Back