The internet Snitch, LOL....

Contessa_Sharra

Searcher for Accuracy
Apr 27, 2008
I have always known that Yahoo sold their customers to all the spammers, and then after joining SBC, let in loads of viri. Now there is this:

Yahoo: Look where the money comes from!

http://www.mathaba.net/data/sis/yahoo-spy.pdf

The price list that Yahoo tried to prevent the government from releasing to Soghoian appears in one small paragraph in the 17-page leaked document. According to this list, Yahoo charges the government about $30 to $40 for the contents, including e-mail, of a subscriber’s account. It charges $40 to $80 for the contents of a Yahoo group.

Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and other U.S. “social networking” sites are at minimum providing information in similar fashion to U.S. agencies, and in some cases have also received substantial funding by U.S. government related entities as a most efficient and cost-effective means of spying on their users around the world.

Of course. And why do you think Microshaft got off on the antitrust action?

Carnivore also exists, but the name was changed.

The U.S. Government invented the Internet and will always control it to a certain extent. There are now simply in the process of trying to gain complete control. Look for excessive Taxation of the Internet to come eventually. They will not only completely control the content of the Internet but they will also reap financial benefit as well. The process is slow & steady but that's all part of the plan. They are assuming complete control in small increments as to not raise too much suspicion and anger. 1984 is coming. You can bet on it.

Governments have to control. It's what they do. The U.S. Government is now in the process of assuming complete control of the content on the Internet. They will then usher in massive oppressive taxes as well. 1984 really isn't all that far away. It's pretty sad.

The Head of Google has already publicly acknowledged that they work very closely with the Government in sharing citizen information. In fact he even went one step further by stating "If you're not doing anything wrong then you shouldn't mind the Government having access to your information." This is the head of Google saying this for God's sake. Yea Orwell really was a pretty smart guy. We will likely have perpetual War and complete Government control of our lives in the foreseeable future.

Very dangerous thinking. The next thing you know they will have all Americans convinced that they shouldn't have any expectation of privacy at all. I have observed many in this country already thinking this way. Pretty sad & frightening stuff.

Very dangerous thinking. The next thing you know they will have all Americans convinced that they shouldn't have any expectation of privacy at all. I have observed many in this country already thinking this way. Pretty sad & frightening stuff.

Pretty soon?

I did not support the Patriot act.

could Al Gore and all of the climate change scientists be behind this fiendish scheme too?!?

Why expect any privacy? After all,don't you want safety & security? Once the Government convinces enough Citizens to accept this,we will no longer be America. Unfortunately i have run into many people who are already accepting this and are now going along with the program. Is 1984 really all that far away? Perpetual War and complete Government control of Citizens' lives seems to be accepted by more & more Americans these days. Why have the expectation of any Freedoms & Liberties? Hmm? Scary.

could Al Gore and all of the climate change scientists be behind this fiendish scheme too?!?

didn't he invent the darned thing?

I figure Hillary is the mastermind behind it all.

Hillary is a good guess.... but I think it's all those smartass scientists and the father of the internets Al Gore as the ringleader - that bunch....always being smart and treating everybody else like their dumb!

Some people like to label these concerns as being "Paranoia" and "Conspiracy Thinking" but they really aren't. You don't get to 1984 over night. They are eroding citizens' rights in a methodical and incremental fashion. They are in the process of slowly conditioning the citizens' minds into accepting that they should no longer even expect any Freedoms & Liberties. After all,we must have safety & security no? Well the Government will provide this but you must stop expecting individual rights. Many citizens have already begun to accept this. Their conditioning is working. When the People no longer have the expectation of Freedom & Liberty,their work will be done. The only advice i have is to try and fight their conditioning and hold onto the expectation of Freedom & Liberty. It will be a very difficult fight but it's a fight well worth fighting.

Google does this also (They work with the CIA (Like facebook,etc))

I dont understand ANYONE that goes online USING THIER REAL INFO!! (Most dont give a rats tail about thier privacy anymore and its completly mind boggling)

There are ways to MAKE IT HARDER FOR THEM!!

1) STAY OFF SOCIAL NETWORK SITES
2) DONT USE YOUR REAL NAME/ADDRESS ONLINE PUBLICLY ANYWHERE!!
3) USE SOFTWARE THAT YOU KNOW ISNT SPYING ON YOU.... (Older SW for one)

You can STILL MAINTAIN AS MUCH OF YOUR PRIVACY ONLINE AS POSSIBLE if you follow these 3 steps @ the least!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back