Scientist want outer space sun shade to combat climate change

I think you are a pompous ass who ass fucks science, yes.
I find it interesting that twice now you've visualized me on the giving end of things. Listen son: I was in the Navy and then worked with the Navy for the rest of my career. I've known people that could curse for a living. You just don't got it and it would seriously be in your best interests to stop trying.

I find it interesting that twice now you've visualized me on the giving end of things. Listen son: I was in the Navy and then worked with the Navy for the rest of my career. I've known people that could curse for a living. You just don't got it and it would seriously be in your best interests to stop trying.
I don't take advice from science ass fuckers.

What ding said was rude and untrue.

Greentards would rather perform fellatio on the climate scientists than bugger them.
He doesn't want to ass fuck scientists. He wants to ass fuck science itself. But yeah I could see him sucking off his high priests of climate science.

The whole "green" campaign is misanthropic.
The demented LEFT hate Humanity.
They want to deconstruct society beyond their own lifespans.
Totally nuts!
:cuckoo:
it does seam to contradict their goal of solar power. Think of it. Converting to solar power, and then blocking the sun.
Only a liberal could think that way
It's a afront to God is what it is. God created the sun and earth at certain distances and degrees

I love it when the deniers here demonstrate their profound lacking in their knowledge of even the most basic science.

The science here is relatively simple and quite doable. The problem, as this article points out, is governance: Who decides whether to implement this strategy and who controls it? Based on that likely unresolvable issue, this is going nowhere. Just like the lot of you.

The issue is, who is going to pay for this stupid idea?

He doesn't want to ass fuck scientists. He wants to ass fuck science itself. But yeah I could see him sucking off his high priests of climate science.
I can't tell you how impressed I am with this line of argument.

I'd just like to point out that the opinions I hold on this and lots of other topics is based on it being the consensus view of mainstream science while your opinion on AGW is an EXTREME minority view. How you then conclude that I am the one that's ass-fucking science is a great mystery.

Last edited:
And they’ll want dweebs, plebes and suckers to built it while they sit in their ivory towers collecting government subsidies and insider trading without paying taxes

/——/ Another few billion dollar boondoggle so democRATs can line their pockets.

Wouldn't it be easier to build more nuclear reactors on Earth?
Most likely, yes.

I don't think we even have the capacity to build this thing anyway. I'm just putting out something a bit less hyperbolic in case anyone was interested in the idea.

Most likely, yes.

I don't think we even have the capacity to build this thing anyway. I'm just putting out something a bit less hyperbolic in case anyone was interested in the idea.
We certainly do have the capability to build such a thing. Mind you it can start out small, with very little effect, and then grow. And it would be child's play to make the thing adjustable or to completely remove it should it not be needed in the future.

that's to easy
Libs want something complicated to bamboozle us
By seeing the world through the filter you've created; that everything you don't understand is a liberal conspiracy, you've effectively turned yourself into an obsessed imbecile.

Last edited:
I can't tell you how impressed I am with this line of argument.

I'd just like to point out that the opinions I hold on this and lots of other topics is based on it being the consensus view of mainstream science while your opinion on AGW is an EXTREME minority view. How you then conclude that I am the one that's ass-fucking science is a great mystery.
That doesn't impress me at all. Most of our conversations are a waste of my time. Just like my trying to convince you how you are ass fucking science would be a waste of my time. Go hide behind the aprons of your "mainstream scientists."

That doesn't impress me at all.
You weren't the audience I was attempting to impress, you lying piece of shit.
Most of our conversations are a waste of my time.
I suspect all your conversations are a waste of time, you lying piece of shit.
Just like my trying to convince you how you are ass fucking science would be a waste of my time.
You really are a coward, aren't you, you lying piece of shit.
Go hide behind the aprons of your "mainstream scientists."
I have no problem with the group most likely to be getting these questions right and blowing off ignorant, lying fools like you. I hope the lessons to be had from rejecting mainstream science don't hit you too hard or too often before you actually learn something from them, you lying piece of shit.

You weren't the audience I was attempting to impress, you lying piece of shit.

I suspect all your conversations are a waste of time, you lying piece of shit.

You really are a coward, aren't you, you lying piece of shit.

I have no problem with the group most likely to be getting these questions right and blowing off ignorant, lying fools like you. I hope the lessons to be had from rejecting mainstream science don't hit you too hard or too often before you actually learn something from them, you lying piece of shit.
The GHG effect of CO2 is relatively weak. For every doubling of CO2 the surface temperature only rises by 1C.

So 280 ppm to 560 ppm is 1C. 560 ppm to 1120 ppm is 1C. Not exactly something that will produce run away warming.

Last edited:
As far as I can see, you've never taken advice - or knowledge - from anyone.
The entire atmosphere of GHG is only 44% effective at trapping its theoretical GHG effect at the surface because convective currents circulate the heat away from the surface.

The entire atmosphere of GHG is only 44% effective at trapping its theoretical GHG effect at the surface because convective currents circulate the heat away from the surface.
Why should I believe anything from a lying piece of shit like you?

Forum List

Back