Scientific Proof of Nature's God

My sincere thanks to a member here at US Message Board.
I wrote this book for wonderful people just like BackAgain.

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant examination of creation and “coincidence.”
Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2022
Verified Purchase
The subject matter is both scientific and a little spiritual. (They are not mutually exclusive.) The author’s insights are fascinating and clearly set forth. It teaches some remarkable things many of us non-scientists may not have known or grasped very well before. Absolutely worth the time spent reading it. In fact, I will be re-reading it. Highly recommended.

Last edited:
My sincere thanks to a member here at US Message Board.
I wrote this book for wonderful people just like BackAgain.

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant examination of creation and “coincidence.”
Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2022
Verified Purchase
The subject matter is both scientific and a little spiritual. (They are not mutually exclusive.) The author’s insights are fascinating and clearly set forth. It teaches some remarkable things many of us non-scientists may not have known or grasped very well before. Absolutely worth the time spent reading it. In fact, I will be re-reading it. Highly recommended.
Pimping a book of ''quotes''?

Be honest. You wrote the silly review copied and pasted above, right?

Science does not “validate” either xtianity or the Bible. You should be honest with yourself and others. For centuries, the Church insisted that planets revolved around the earth. I'm delighted to inform you that biological organisms evolve, we do, in fact, live in a heliocentric planetary system and the earth is in fact, Not Flat.

A 6,000 year old planet, a global flood 4,000 years ago, a Flat Earth etc., clearly don’t coexist with science. And when cosmologies are given in ancient ‘holy texts’ that involve solid heavens and firmaments, science shows them to be unqualifiedly false as descriptions of the physical world.
Copernicus was a Christian. You have gone looney tunes. It's better that you do not post your wacky thoughts.

In order to attract atheists, who need it the most, I called this website "Proof There Is No God."

It has almost 10,000 hits as a result. I just updated it today.

Here is 1% sample from the first page:
I have one for YOU Clown Boy.

I AM GOD, and you have to post "Proof" I'm Not.

You can't you 12 IQ fallacious clown.

`

Last edited:
Copernicus was a Christian. You have gone looney tunes. It's better that you do not post your wacky thoughts.
Copernicus died shortly after publishing De revolutionibus orbium coelestium which meant he escaped Church persecution.

Copernicus died shortly after publishing De revolutionibus orbium coelestium which meant he escaped Church persecution.
Copernicus escaped persecution, but Protestants and Catholics eventually reversed their positions after his death and banned Galileo and his writings to support the heliocentric theory in the 17th century.

Copernicus escaped persecution, but Protestants and Catholics eventually reversed their positions after his death and banned Galileo and his writings to support the heliocentric theory in the 17th century.
Yeah. The waning influence of the church and their Gestapo-like tactics allowed western Civilization to flourish.

In order to attract atheists, who need it the most, I called this website "Proof There Is No God."

It has almost 10,000 hits as a result. I just updated it today.

Here is 1% sample from the first page:

"One hundred years from my day there will not be a bible in the earth except one that is looked upon by an antiquarian curiosity seeker." - Voltaire, 1694 - 1778

THESE STATEMENTS ARE REASONABLE, RATIONAL, AND COMMON SENSE:

"A very great deal more truth can become known than can be proven."

"Science is the belief in the ignorance off experts." - Richard Feinman, quantum physicist

"Many people don’t realize that science basically involves assumptions and faith. Wonderful things in both science and religion come from our efforts based on observations, thoughtful assumptions, faith and logic. (With the findings of modern physics, it) seems extremely unlikely (that the existence of life and humanity are ) just accidental.” – Charles Townes, Nobel Laureate and Professor of Physics at UC Berkeley

“It seems to me that when confronted with the marvels of life and the universe, one must ask why and not just how. The only possible answers are religious…. I find a need for God in the universe and in my own life.” - Arthur L. Schawlow, Professor of Physics at Stanford University, winner of the Nobel Prize in physics, believes that new scientific discoveries provide compelling evidence for a personal God.

“As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear-headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind.” ― Max Planck

"Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God." - James Tour, Professor of Biochemistry, Rice University
There is a kind of religion in science; it is the religion of a person who believes there is order and harmony in the Universe…This religious faith of the scientist is violated by the discovery that the world had a beginning under conditions in which the known laws of physics are not valid, and as a product of forces or circumstances we cannot discover. When that happens, the scientist has lost control. If he really examined the implications, he would be traumatized. - Robert Jastrow

For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been waiting there for centuries. - Robert Jastrow

“Astronomers now find they have painted themselves into a corner because they have proven, by their own methods, that the world began abruptly in an act of creation to which you can trace the seeds of every star, every planet, every living thing in this cosmos and on the earth. And they have found that all this happened as a product of forces they cannot hope to discover. That there are what I or anyone would call supernatural forces at work is now, I think, a scientifically proven fact.” ― Robert Jastrow
“There is no doubt that a parallel exists between the big bang as an event and the Christian notion of creation from nothing.” - Nobel Prize winner George Smoot

Science has made the two most important steps it can ever make in closing ranks with the Bible: (1) there was a beginning to our universe, and (2) life started rapidly on Earth and not via millennia of purely random reactions. These are global concepts. The nuances of our origins are equally instructive. - The Science of God, by Gerald Schroeder, M.I.T. Physicist

“To me it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.” - Michio Kaku, theoretical physicist

“Has anyone provided proof of God’s inexistence? Not even close.
Has quantum cosmology explained the emergence of the universe or why it is here? Not even close.
Have our sciences explained why our universe seems to be fine-tuned to allow for the existence of life? Not even close.
Are physicists and biologists willing to believe in anything so long as it is not religious thought? Close enough.
Has rationalism and moral thought provided us with an understanding of what is good, what is right, and what is moral? Not close enough.
Has secularism in the terrible 20th century been a force for good? Not even close, to being close.
Is there a narrow and oppressive orthodoxy in the sciences? Close enough.
Does anything in the sciences or their philosophy justify the claim that religious belief is irrational? Not even in the ball park.
Is scientific atheism a frivolous exercise in intellectual contempt? Dead on.”
― David Berlinski, The Devil's Delusion: Atheism and Its Scientific Pretensions
I'm not an atheist but I have no need for gods

Faith provides the answers, guidance, strength and comfort for living a healthful, prosperous, peaceful, productive, happy life; as well as the hope of eternal life. :bowdown:
and by hope you mean wish

Wish in one hand and shit in the other and tell me which one fills up first.

and by hope you mean wish

Wish in one hand and shit in the other and tell me which one fills up first.
Answers and guidance aren't hope and wish. Isn't our education system intended to provide the same? The bible offers a higher standard of education, the one that is needed most.

Answers and guidance aren't hope and wish. Isn't our education system intended to provide the same? The bible offers a higher standard of education, the one that is needed most.
Hope for eternal life

Your words

And there are literally millions of other books that will offer a better education than the bible

No it's actually been waning as the human condition improves
Our material success is killing us. I wouldn't call that an improvement.

Anyway, God said that when he had 'filled us to the full' materially speaking we would depart from him. Who needs God when we've got all this stuff.

According to U.N. statistics, in the last three centuries, among 300 outstanding scientists in the world, 242 believe in God.

Over 86% of scientists surveyed found no inherent contradiction between science and religion.

(Ted R. Vaughan, Douglas H. Smith, Gideon Sjoberg, The Religious Orientations of American Physical Scientists, Social Forces. Jun., 1966, Vol. 44, Issue 4, p519-526, 8p. University of North Carolina Press. A more recent study of elite American scientists (professors at top research universities) found the majority seeing no conflict between science and religion. Ecklund and Park, Opt. Cit.)

“It seems to me that when confronted with the marvels of life and the universe, one must ask why and not just how. The only possible answers are religious. I find a need for God in the universe and in my own life.” – Arthur L. Schawlow, Professor of Physics, Stanford University, Nobel Laureate

“I believe I came from God and you believe you came from a monkey and you’ve convinced me you’re right.” – Dr. Ben Carson, neurosurgeon

“I believe in God because of a personal faith, a faith that is consistent with what I know about science.” – William Phillips

“Both religion and science need for their activities a belief in God, and moreover, God stands for the former in the beginning, and for the latter at the end of the whole thinking. For the former, God represents the basis, for the latter – the crown of any reasoning concerning the worldview.” – Max Planck

Anybody who has been seriously engaged in scientific work of any kind realizes that over the entrance to the gates of the temple of science are written the words: Ye must have faith. It is a quality which the scientist cannot dispense with. — Max Planck

Last edited:
According to U.N. statistics, in the last three centuries, among 300 outstanding scientists in the world, 242 believe in God.

Over 86% of scientists surveyed found no inherent contradiction between science and religion.

(Ted R. Vaughan, Douglas H. Smith, Gideon Sjoberg, The Religious Orientations of American Physical Scientists, Social Forces. Jun., 1966, Vol. 44, Issue 4, p519-526, 8p. University of North Carolina Press. A more recent study of elite American scientists (professors at top research universities) found the majority seeing no conflict between science and religion. Ecklund and Park, Opt. Cit.)

“It seems to me that when confronted with the marvels of life and the universe, one must ask why and not just how. The only possible answers are religious. I find a need for God in the universe and in my own life.” – Arthur L. Schawlow, Professor of Physics, Stanford University, Nobel Laureate

“I believe I came from God and you believe you came from a monkey and you’ve convinced me you’re right.” – Dr. Ben Carson, neurosurgeon

“I believe in God because of a personal faith, a faith that is consistent with what I know about science.” – William Phillips

“Both religion and science need for their activities a belief in God, and moreover, God stands for the former in the beginning, and for the latter at the end of the whole thinking. For the former, God represents the basis, for the latter – the crown of any reasoning concerning the worldview.” – Max Planck

Anybody who has been seriously engaged in scientific work of any kind realizes that over the entrance to the gates of the temple of science are written the words: Ye must have faith. It is a quality which the scientist cannot dispense with. — Max Planck

With your record of phony, edited and parsed 'quotes', it's difficult to accept your unattribute ''UN statistics''.

We know that Christianism is on the decline in the US.

The religious landscape of the United States continues to change at a rapid clip. In Pew Research Center telephone surveys conducted in 2018 and 2019, 65% of American adults describe themselves as Christians when asked about their religion, down 12 percentage points over the past decade. Meanwhile, the religiously unaffiliated share of the population, consisting of people who describe their religious identity as atheist, agnostic or “nothing in particular,” now stands at 26%, up from 17% in 2009.

We also asked survey participants to self-identify as “religious” or scientists in the US, UK, and France consider themselves “neither religious nor spiritual,” with French scientists scoring highest on this measure. India and Turkey show the highest prevalence of scientists who consider themselves “religious, but not spiritual.” Taiwan is the only regional context in which the most common identification among scientists is “spiritual, but not religious.” “spirit''.

Science is a way to call the bluff of those who only pretend to knowledge. It is a bulwark against mysticism, against superstition, against religion misapplied to where it has no business being,
Carl Sagan

I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark
--- Stephen Hawking

OIP.0sniQKrXovT2gA9nrKAKgwHaGa

Forum List

Back