Scientific evidence for a creator.

Each cell in our bodies contains thousands of gene regulatory networks. These networks are responsible the regulation of gene expression, among other things, required for life to exist. They are all part of a meta network in which they pass information to where it is needed. They use logical operators, as well as databases to perform their functions. This network is so complex that scientists have barely scratched the surface in understanding them. If any part of this vast Network was missing or damaged, the cell would not operate as it should, causing disease or even death. There is no scientific explanation as to how or why this network exists. It is impossible for evolution to be the answer since every component must be in place at the same instant in order to function. You cannot have a partial network. The only way it could possibly exist is if it was created all at the same time. Prove me wrong.
I too have theorized about the Creator. As you say, how can 1 set of Chromosomes combine with another set of Chromosomes and create such beings that are not only symmetrical but "intelligent" also.(I do not speak for liberals though, because I cannot find many with intelligence). If as the disbelievers say it is all a random event, then we wouldn't look the way we do today, we would look like a painting of Picasso. Then you hear from those that say, "what about the baby that is deformed", and when you look deeply into the actions of the parents "smoking", "drinking", "drugs" and other such events, the explanation always shows up.

Picasso by the creator...……………..Picasso's picture of a woman....
hqdefault.jpg

Still waiting for someone to prove me wrong. Perhaps you could begin by providing one of the many gene regulatory networks we could live without. If you could do this, you might be on the right track to proving me wrong.

geologictime1.jpg

Creation theory can’t explain
But Genesis does. If you don’t read it literally. It was never intended to be read literally and the original meaning has been lost through times.
Jesus confirmed the Creation account of Genesis. Are you calling Him a liar?

Each cell in our bodies contains thousands of gene regulatory networks. These networks are responsible the regulation of gene expression, among other things, required for life to exist. They are all part of a meta network in which they pass information to where it is needed. They use logical operators, as well as databases to perform their functions. This network is so complex that scientists have barely scratched the surface in understanding them. If any part of this vast Network was missing or damaged, the cell would not operate as it should, causing disease or even death. There is no scientific explanation as to how or why this network exists. It is impossible for evolution to be the answer since every component must be in place at the same instant in order to function. You cannot have a partial network. The only way it could possibly exist is if it was created all at the same time. Prove me wrong.
I too have theorized about the Creator. As you say, how can 1 set of Chromosomes combine with another set of Chromosomes and create such beings that are not only symmetrical but "intelligent" also.(I do not speak for liberals though, because I cannot find many with intelligence). If as the disbelievers say it is all a random event, then we wouldn't look the way we do today, we would look like a painting of Picasso. Then you hear from those that say, "what about the baby that is deformed", and when you look deeply into the actions of the parents "smoking", "drinking", "drugs" and other such events, the explanation always shows up.

hqdefault.jpg
There is also evidence that the human genome is degrading. It gets worse each generation. New genetic diseases are always being discovered. There are over 6,000 genetic disorders, many of which are fatal or severely debilitating. How does evolution account for this?

Still waiting for someone to prove me wrong. Perhaps you could begin by providing one of the many gene regulatory networks we could live without. If you could do this, you might be on the right track to proving me wrong.

geologictime1.jpg

Creation theory can’t explain
But Genesis does. If you don’t read it literally. It was never intended to be read literally and the original meaning has been lost through times.
Then Genesis = Evolution

prove it

You are wrong about everything having to be in place at the same instant. Look at the eye. It developed over time. Look at wings. Feathers preceded flight. I think you're the one that needs to prove their thesis, as you're the one presenting an alternate theory.

hqdefault.jpg
There is also evidence that the human genome is degrading. It gets worse each generation. New genetic diseases are always being discovered. There are over 6,000 genetic disorders, many of which are fatal or severely debilitating. How does evolution account for this?
Your thread title says Scientific Evidence of a Creator
You have yet to provide any evidence of a creator

prove it
Prove what? Everything I posted about GRN's is scientifically accurate, except for it being impossible for them to evolve. But there are over 6,000 genetic disorders, many of which are fatal or severely debilitating. You cannot have a partially evolved network, since it would not function. And the myth of natural selection would reject them Since they do not increase the chances of survival. Your own theory precludes the evolution of GRN's

You are wrong about everything having to be in place at the same instant. Look at the eye. It developed over time. Look at wings. Feathers preceded flight. I think you're the one that needs to prove their thesis, as you're the one presenting an alternate theory.
A gene regulatory network cannot function if any of its components are missing. It would be like deleting random lines of code from a computers operating system and expecting it to function properly. Why don't you try that and let us know how it works out for you? Lololol

A gene regulatory network cannot function if any of its components are missing. It would be like deleting random lines of code from a computers operating system and expecting it to function properly. Why don't you try that and let us know how it works out for you? Lololol
Where is your Scientific Evidence of a Creator?

so god needs science to get things done?

Seems to me a REAL god wouldn't need a complicated network of body parts to make a being....

just snap his fingers and a person appears!

There is no scientific explanation as to how or why this network exists.

Doesn't mean there isn't one.

There is no scientific evidence for the existence of a supreme being that exist outside the realm of the natural world.

I've proved you're wrong.

Prove I haven't.
In order to prove me wrong, you would have to explain how such a network could evolve. It is a fact that a partial network is useless. So evolution cannot explain it. Care to try again?

You can take a couple of night courses at the local community college if you want to learn about biology.

There is no scientific evidence for the existence of a supreme being that exist outside the realm of the natural world.

grn's are a perfect example of something that is minimally complex. They cannot be less complex and still do what they do. Therefore, it is impossible for them to have evolved. This is common sense, people.

so god needs science to get things done?

Seems to me a REAL god wouldn't need a complicated network of body parts to make a being....

just snap his fingers and a person appears!
Did you have something intelligent to share?

grn's are a perfect example of something that is minimally complex. They cannot be less complex and still do what they do. Therefore, it is impossible for them to have evolved. This is common sense, people.

Your bogus claims are easily refuted.

Alternative routes and mutational robustness in complex regulatory networks

This is just a reiteration of the old canard, the specious, worthless argument to "irreducible complexity".

Forum List

Back