Science claims time travel is possible

Geordie Rose - Quantum Computing: Artificial Intelligence Is Here
Quantum computing will provide much higher processing speeds then we have today. That will help AI algorithms, but AI algorithms must be much more realistic than they have been before. So far, AI has been a failure beyond chess playing and basic SIRI type applications. It does not come close to reflecting the human mind.

I'd say that dark matter is the other dimension, anti-mater is merely the return to the void before the big bang - before human consciousness began to determine quantum direction through observation.

That which is not seen has no set destination in the quantum world. However, to utilize such a trait for time travel, one has to fail to see it; a paradoxical impossibility IMO.

The multi-verse would have to exist to allow for time travel in the sense of going to times that have not, or have already, happened. I suspect if multi-verse isn't real, then time travel in the "physical" sense is also not real.

That said, we already experience a form of time "travel," every time we view a star we are seeing the past. Thus it is perspective more so than time - change your perspective and you change the time you are viewing - as simple as changing the channel on the TV (another form of time "travel.") Experiencing it, or re-experiencing it, however, is an entirely different matter...

Would you go back and stop the killing of Kennedy?
What do you think the ramifications might be?
Different timeline. I doubt we'd have been hip-deep in Vietnam as we were under Johnson. We could have seen RFK as President too.

I think LBJ served JFKs second term
If JFK had lived, he would have made the same mistakes LBJ did. They even had the same Defense Secretary in Robert McNamara. Do you think he would have given JFK different advice? JFK would have been hated if he served a second term
Possible, but given their different personalities and backgrounds, I think the dynamics would have changed even if the SefDef and others were the same.

There are many things I would change if I could. There was the moment I got on a plane. One step that changed everything. Had I not gotten on that plane my entire life would have changed. My son's life would have been different. Just one step made all the difference in the world.
Possible, but things like that can be funny. If that had happened, then all of you could have been wiped out by a cement truck on way home too. We can never know for sure what would have happened. Best just to play the cards in your hand.

Forum List

Back