Science claims time travel is possible

Science Claims Time Travel is Possible
The past is the final frontier. Traveling back in time isn’t necessarily science fiction, according to a new paper published in Classical and Quantum Gravity. The paper’s title, “Traversable acausal retrograde domains in spacetime,” creates the acronym TARDIS – the name of the fictional time machine in “Doctor Who.” “People think of time travel as something as fiction,” Ben Tippett, the lead author of the study, told The University of British Columbia. “But, mathematically, it is possible.”
====================================================================

Like we keep trying to tell the locked minds who can't seem to break that one track thinking. All those movies you watch and all those you think are " just tv or just in the movies. Many of those movies were to pre program you into things we already have, or have already done. It acclimates you, it prepares you for what they have done twenty years ago already. That's not for every single thing but to cram everything into one.

That is so when it finally makes it break into public the thinking will be nothing more than " oh cool" it gets the techie addicts a high.

This would be cool stuff, interest etc if the dam bs wasn't always going to be used against us.

Good examples of this technology being put before us.

FRINGE
CONTINIUM
even that dumb movie with Michael J. Fox back to the future

The appropriate question is, "*When* the hell are they?" You see, Einstein has just become the world's first time traveler! I sent him into the future. One minute into the future to be exact.

It's actually a good thought..

Because if we developed time travel in the future wouldn't we see them by now?

Or did humanity kill themselves?

I don't want the twenties cuz though they don't know it, America is soon to become The Dreaded Land of No Booze.
And after that there was the great depression.
After that they did away with prohibition cuz everybody needed a fuckin drink

I don't want the twenties cuz though they don't know it, America is soon to become The Dreaded Land of No Booze.

didn't you know that everybody became an alcoholic in the 1920s?

booze was everywhere LOL!

Wish we could.
I would go back to about 1920, and gladly live my life out.

Same here....the 1920s...

But it will never happen in our lifetime :(

^ Skye

download.jpg

Speakeasies in the 20s were very secret affairs......but everybody who was anybody went to them :D

didn't you know that everybody became an alcoholic in the 1920s?

booze was everywhere LOL!

Yeah, I know about the hidden places, moonshine and other ways folks could still get drunk. Prohibition also gave rise to terribly dangerous brews and gangsters like Capone.
I'd just as soon be legal whilst snarfin myself a beer

Life's werid .

I could never go back in time.

Because people wouldn't be here today..

I would go back in a heartbeat.

To change what?

Every thing you touch could destroy the world..

Remember the wonderful
Life?

I would change nothing

I want to see everything as it used to be

All my loved ones who are dead......living again

All the places like they were back when I was a child... all the same

In a heartbeat I'd go.....if I only could:(

Theoretically most everything you'd do in the past could have huge ramifications for the future.

Life's werid .

I could never go back in time.

Because people wouldn't be here today..

I would go back in a heartbeat.

To change what?

Every thing you touch could destroy the world..

Remember the wonderful
Life?

I would change nothing

I want to see everything as it used to be

All my loved ones who are dead......living again

All the places like they were back when I was a child... all the same

In a heartbeat I'd go.....if I only could:(

I feel you. I am just trying to bump the girls OP..

(She is shy and don't like getting picked on)

There are many things I would change if I could. There was the moment I got on a plane. One step that changed everything. Had I not gotten on that plane my entire life would have changed. My son's life would have been different. Just one step made all the difference in the world.

The past is the final frontier. Traveling back in time isn’t necessarily science fiction, according to a new paper published in Classical and Quantum Gravity. The paper’s title, “Traversable acausal retrograde domains in spacetime,” creates the acronym TARDIS – the name of the fictional time machine in “Doctor Who.” “People think of time travel as something as fiction,” Ben Tippett, the lead author of the study, told The University of British Columbia. “But, mathematically, it is possible.”

Like we keep trying to tell the locked minds who can't seem to break that one track thinking. All those movies you watch and all those you think are " just tv or just in the movies. Many of those movies were to pre program you into things we already have, or have already done. It acclimates you, it prepares you for what they have done twenty years ago already. That's not for every single thing but to cram everything into one.

That is so when it finally makes it break into public the thinking will be nothing more than " oh cool" it gets the techie addicts a high.

This would be cool stuff, interest etc if the dam bs wasn't always going to be used against us.

FRINGE
CONTINIUM
How do you get back to the time you left from?

FRINGE
CONTINIUM
How do you get back to the time you left from?

By waking up to reality whatever point that is lol

Forum List

Back