Schweinevolk terrorizing me with more boy whores

What this thread is about? About unsanitary conditions the author lives in?

DT's DELERIUM TREMENS------ it is not at all uncommon for persons withdrawing from high alcohol intake to experience a sensory delusion known as "formications"
which consists of a "feeling" that there are bugs crawling on one's skin. The patient also gets VISUAL hallucinations of bugs. As to the male whores-----it's
PROJECTION----he assumes ----based on his own anxieties---that men and boys are
whores who WANT HIM

The same guy who incubated the roaches, and he was not alone, just the Roachqueen, has hoarded garbage last year, attracting all kind of insects and spreading stink.
Now his cockroaches turned against him and ate him. He´s dead.
He was an old, mad man who was hand-picked to reduce my indoor environment quality. He was not even a boozer.

About a bunch of shits terrorizing me with every mean possible.
Are you talking about cockroaches?
The cockroaches have no evil intents. Those "hiring" them have.
Where is your housing services to whom you pay for your flat?
I have a regular rental contract. That doesn´t mean a thing when you have a Schweinevolk (a people of pigs) against you.
Each time the old man just loses two or three traps that he stores in his shop.
So now after the dead of the roach man, he has applied some gas, you can see all the dead roaches.
The last days were terrible. Each morning I had to clear my flat from roaches. They especially like my door so when you open it, one or two would fall down, I had to be careful.

Isn't Schweinevolk a mini-pig? I don't think I understand. Are there a lot of small pigs in Germany? Are they prepubescent male humans in makeup? Are they grown men or nearly grown? Transgender? I'm confused.
Schweinevolk means "pig people" and it's what the Germans called subject people during WWII.

OP is a fucking Nazi.

Isn't Schweinevolk a mini-pig? I don't think I understand. Are there a lot of small pigs in Germany? Are they prepubescent male humans in makeup? Are they grown men or nearly grown? Transgender? I'm confused.
Schweinevolk means "pig people" and it's what the Germans called subject people during WWII.

OP is a fucking Nazi.
Stop spreading you nonsense.

OP is a fucking Nazi.
As soon as you stop being a Nazi.
I don´t know if Nazis used the term Schweinevolk (it is my own creation) but one thing is for sure: They ate bread! Nazi!

The same guy who incubated the roaches, and he was not alone, just the Roachqueen, has hoarded garbage last year, attracting all kind of insects and spreading stink.
He was an old, mad man who was hand-picked to reduce my indoor environment quality. He was not even a boozer.

It's far worse than had been my initial clinical impression!!!

OP is a fucking Nazi.
I don´t know if Nazis used the term Schweinevolk (it is my own creation) but one thing is for sure: They ate bread! Nazi!

a more favored Nazi expression is SCHWEINEHUND. I have never heard
SCHWEINEROACH

It's far worse than had been my initial clinical impression!!!
Incredible!
There was another guy installed by the Schweinevolk. A hard boozer who didn´t feel the necessity to inspect the plumping. I called the health department but they didn´t feel responsible.
The poor boozer´s life was then threatened somehow and he moved a house further, where he does not create any more conspicuities.

OP is a fucking Nazi.

a more favored Nazi expression is SCHWEINEHUND. I have never heard
SCHWEINEROACH
That´s also not a nazi term.

Forum List

Back